Quick question about shipping...??

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
Bros...
, I wanna place an order today to nutraplanet, i'm overseas and it would be shipped to an fpo...and this coming wed will be the last day i'll be able to get mail for about roughly a week, i believe...anyway that you can pay extra or anything to have nutraplanet express ship it to me??:frustrate

thanks...

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
What about Military Orders: Apo, Fpo addresses?
All Military orders are shipped by USPS Priority Mail. US mail to the various military addresses takes anywhere from one to eight weeks for delivery as we have been recently seeing delays in military shipments. The US Postal Service has no tracking on military orders.

that is on the site...but hell bbing.com gets them packages here relatively quick....

never ordered from NP before...anyone got any comforting words..?? haha

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Im in Iraq and all my NP orders come in approx 7 days from shipping email i receive. Its quicker then that other place everyone uses

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, nothing can be guaranteed or even tracked with military orders. Their standard time frame for delivery is up to 14 days.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, nothing can be guaranteed or even tracked with military orders. Their standard time frame for delivery is up to 14 days.

and now that your wanting to order during the APO/FPO xmas season, your just asking for delays no matter how its shipped.

But I still wont order from anyone but NP

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
Thanks everyone who responded...I have yet to order through NP and think i'm gonna go ahead and order away and if it doesn't get here by the preferred date...then tough luck...i'll eventually have it :afro:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i hope your order gets to you quickly.
we need our military to be :bb3:

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
Okay, just as an update...I finally made a late decision to test my luck by placing my order real late friday night and received my order of 5 items today at 1100-that's morning for those of you who don't know mil. time..haha.. j.k...needless to say i'm rather impressed with nutraplanet...as this was my first experience with them. It got to me exactly when i wanted it to and during a hectic shipping time...ie the holidays. I also enjoyed the fact that the enclosed packing list on the outside of the box was rather discreet in only saying "health food supplements"...all in all, very impressed and will be passing the word of NP...:woohoo::dance:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Okay, just as an update...I finally made a late decision to test my luck by placing my order real late friday night and received my order of 5 items today at 1100-that's morning for those of you who don't know mil. time..haha.. j.k...needless to say i'm rather impressed with nutraplanet...as this was my first experience with them. It got to me exactly when i wanted it to and during a hectic shipping time...ie the holidays. I also enjoyed the fact that the enclosed packing list on the outside of the box was rather discreet in only saying "health food supplements"...all in all, very impressed and will be passing the word of NP...:woohoo::dance:
Awesome! NutraPlanet is best-in-class! :thumbsup:

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
Merry christmas...and thank you very much...:cheers: