visa gift card.
- 12-18-2008, 12:56 AM
- 12-18-2008, 07:34 AM
It sounds like you're trying to pay for the order with 2 cards almost; I'm not sure if our payment system can handle that. This may have to be done manually since the GC doesn't cover the cost of your order. You can either call/email CSR and get them to do it for you, or place the whole balance on your CC, then in the comments section state how you wish to apply the $100 GC, provide all the necessary info to charge it, and they will recredit the $100 to you CC after charging the GC.
12-18-2008, 05:20 PM
yeah, i emailed customer service about this and i had to do it over the phone. great customer service btw
12-18-2008, 05:41 PM
12-18-2008, 07:14 PM
12-18-2008, 09:11 PM
it was great, they worked very fast. when i had to be transfered from one department to the other, instead of waiting an hour on hold it was literally 10 seconds, plus they got the job done in a jiffy. this is why i always use NP.
Similar Forum Threads
- By thu_hobbit in forum NutriverseReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2015, 10:20 AM
- By APLafata11 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2012, 11:02 PM
- By JudoJosh in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2008, 11:36 PM
- By Delta Force in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2008, 03:29 PM
- By CNizz in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2007, 03:46 PM