visa gift card.
- 12-18-2008, 01:56 AM
- 12-18-2008, 08:34 AM
It sounds like you're trying to pay for the order with 2 cards almost; I'm not sure if our payment system can handle that. This may have to be done manually since the GC doesn't cover the cost of your order. You can either call/email CSR and get them to do it for you, or place the whole balance on your CC, then in the comments section state how you wish to apply the $100 GC, provide all the necessary info to charge it, and they will recredit the $100 to you CC after charging the GC.
- 12-18-2008, 06:20 PM
yeah, i emailed customer service about this and i had to do it over the phone. great customer service btw
12-18-2008, 06:41 PM
12-18-2008, 08:14 PM
12-18-2008, 10:11 PM
it was great, they worked very fast. when i had to be transfered from one department to the other, instead of waiting an hour on hold it was literally 10 seconds, plus they got the job done in a jiffy. this is why i always use NP.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ckozlgod in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:51 PM
- By DEADn in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2009, 02:09 AM
- By Funny Monkey in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-17-2009, 10:38 PM
- By IRISHRYG in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:11 AM
- By ralph4u2c in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 02-02-2007, 08:06 PM