visa gift card.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i am trying to make an order using a 100$ visa gift card, and the balance being put onto my own card, but nutraplanets site is telling me that the card is invalid. is it possible to order with one of these, or am i doing something wrong?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It sounds like you're trying to pay for the order with 2 cards almost; I'm not sure if our payment system can handle that. This may have to be done manually since the GC doesn't cover the cost of your order. You can either call/email CSR and get them to do it for you, or place the whole balance on your CC, then in the comments section state how you wish to apply the $100 GC, provide all the necessary info to charge it, and they will recredit the $100 to you CC after charging the GC.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i emailed customer service about this and i had to do it over the phone. great customer service btw :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i emailed customer service about this and i had to do it over the phone. great customer service btw :thumbsup:
good. glad you hear you got it taken care of necroticism!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
it was great, they worked very fast. when i had to be transfered from one department to the other, instead of waiting an hour on hold it was literally 10 seconds, plus they got the job done in a jiffy. this is why i always use NP.