Penetrate is Coming!

  1. Penetrate is Coming!


    Not like that; get your mind out of the gutter!

    NP's transdermal gel will be back in stock very soon and the formula will be new and improved, based upon Primordial Performance's ultra-superior technology! Should be ready in a week or so, tops.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    Not like that; get your mind out of the gutter!

    NP's transdermal gel will be back in stock very soon and the formula will be new and improved, based upon Primordial Performance's ultra-superior technology! Should be ready in a week or so, tops.
    This is awesome! I still have a bottle of the old formula, but will be sure to grab the upgrade!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  3. Boo-yah
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This is awesome! I still have a bottle of the old formula, but will be sure to grab the upgrade!
    I've got a bottle of PP's 4.0 and some of the old Penetrate, and I must say the PP is a nice upgrade. Just in time for Christmas Whatever else could we have up our sleeve?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Whatever else could we have up our sleeve?

    nobody knows, that's why I come back for more every day!!!

  6. maybe some form to put in it?????

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    maybe some form to put in it?????

    In for the Form!

  8. Will this be available for the New Year's Sale?

  9. Good Q; I'll see if Nutraman knows what the holdup is

  10. unfortunately, i do not think it will be ready by the 1st the last i heard.

  11. So, when will the new formula be available?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX View Post
    So, when will the new formula be available?
    Sounds like delay is the name of the game; Ill see what the status is.

  13. I think only Sam knows for sure...I will see if he has an ETA on this.

  14. What's the consistency of the new formula? If lotionish, seems like it would be extremely tough to homebrew stuff.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What's the consistency of the new formula? If lotionish, seems like it would be extremely tough to homebrew stuff.
    It sure does look lotionish, I believe it will be same/very similar to the current PP carrier

  16. What is Penetrate? Plz explain

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    What is Penetrate? Plz explain
    Systemic carrier for lipophilic actives.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Systemic carrier for lipophilic actives.
    Explain!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. when I saw this thread title , I thought penetrate was a aspire 36 clone...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    when I saw this thread title , I thought penetrate was a aspire 36 clone...
    Maybe if dsade started the thread (He has witty ones like Testofen...Testofen...1,2,3...Is this thing on? ), NutraMan doesnt think like that

  21. Hey I can be witty too!

    ....

    ? ...


    .

    OK, maybe not.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    Hey I can be witty too!

    ....

    ? ...


    .

    OK, maybe not.
    Pressures on for when those NutraCaps or new Penetrate rolls in then

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Testofen...Testofen...1,2,3...Is this thing on? ), NutraMan doesnt think like that
    The Testofen clearance sale is one I still regret having missed! :
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The Testofen clearance sale is one I still regret having missed! :
    That sale was Testofinished long ago.

    /I missed it, too.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That sale was Testofinished long ago.

    /I missed it, too.
    I know. Just Testoregret I did not grab a bunch.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I know. Just Testoregret I did not grab a bunch.
    I bet you can Testofind another way to get your hands on some.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I bet you can Testofind another way to get your hands on some.
    Certainly! I have in fact Testofound some alternative sources, but at non-Testofun prices.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Certainly! I have in fact Testofound some alternative sources, but at non-Testofun prices.
    I guess the rest of us will just have to Testofend for ourselves.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I guess the rest of us will just have to Testofend for ourselves.
    Testoagree.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  30. I did a little digging into the delay, and I think I've found it
    I'll try and get things moving again, the ball was dropped in our yard.

  31. This hit a dead end about a week or so ago, but is back in the works now . Hopefully we will have news within the next 2-3 days !

  32. Great news!

  33. Bump!! What's the news?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX View Post
    Bump!! What's the news?
    It is actively being worked on behind the scenes; it's taking a bit longer because we're trying to get you guys the best deal possible.
  35. Smile


    I feel spoiled.

  36. Just wondering if anyone has tried the new Penetrate. I just checked it out on the site, and I gotta say its pretty expensive. Is it really that much better than the old formula?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT - Penetrate/Forme or Penetrate/Trione
    By retroshaper in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:50 PM
  2. Penetrate...
    By XxCrisisxX in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 02:32 PM
  3. Penetrate ETA
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Log in
Log in