USPowders 1-Carboxy 11.99!! Huge Huge Savings from The PLanet

1-carboxy lovers stock Pile this amazing powder before it's to late.

We have a decent stock that should give everyone an opportunity to try it out and for the 1-C lovers to stock up!

When Times are Tuff USPlabs/USPowders and NutraPlanet Step up to offer off the wall savings.

Two companies protecting thier consumer base and always recruiting more to the team!

Thank you!

Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams) By: USPowders

ZIMM

Awards
great deal, I am gonna try and hold out for the super sap so I dont have to pay to seperate shipping charges.

super sap by mid next week?

how many mgs = 3 caps of powerfull?

great deal, I am gonna try and hold out for the super sap so I dont have to pay to seperate shipping charges.

super sap by mid next week?

how many mgs = 3 caps of powerfull?

Can not say as we tried many different mixes to find the right ratio in PowerFULL...

At USPLabs, our products are 1 and 2 compounds except for Super Cissus and Recreate. We need to find the perfect extract to keep integrity of the herb and than the perfect ratio between the 2 compounds..its never just about stuffing something into a capsule.

start with 1 gram and work your way up..always start low so the body adapts to the powerfull HGH stimulus. Stimulate it to much and sleep suffers for a few days..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can not say as we tried many different mixes to find the right ratio in PowerFULL...

At USPLabs, our products are 1 and 2 compounds except for Super Cissus and Recreate. We need to find the perfect extract to keep integrity of the herb and than the perfect ratio between the 2 compounds..its never just about stuffing something into a capsule.

start with 1 gram and work your way up..always start low so the body adapts to the powerfull HGH stimulus. Stimulate it to much and sleep suffers for a few days..
I started of at 2 "00" caps, which is about ~1.5g. Then did 3 caps for the longest time, although some larger guys were dosing 3-4g.

This is a great price , going to have to restock. :thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-carboxy lovers stock Pile this amazing powder before it's to late.

We have a decent stock that should give everyone an opportunity to try it out and for the 1-C lovers to stock up!

When Times are Tuff USPlabs/USPowders and NutraPlanet Step up to offer off the wall savings.

Two companies protecting thier consumer base and always recruiting more to the team!

Thank you!

Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams) By: USPowders
Thank you kindly Sir :thumbsup:

I am waiting on the super saponnins also - then my order's good to go.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insane price! :jaw:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Awesome deal. And I only had 3 months worth left in my cupboard!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I take 4 half teaspoons before bed. I sleep like a baby!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unless you're takign it pre-bed :trout:

Actually that's all I use it for; I know some like to use it pre-WO, but the improved sleep this gives me is the reason I take it. $12 is a great price.
Im only taking prebed onl Steve

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
great price... and i use pre-bed and you are almost guaranteed to have some of the most vivid dreams and deepest sleep you have ever had

Torque

Torque

Awards
Does anyone know if this product has GH releasing effect. I remember long ago it was said to give a GH like effect. Anyone able to back this up?

SNRGNutrition

SNRGNutrition

Awards
I want to jump on this product as well, never tried it myself. What is super sapp? When will this be out?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone know if this product has GH releasing effect. I remember long ago it was said to give a GH like effect. Anyone able to back this up?
Carboxy GH Release - Google Search

Read the first few threads. It releases GH.

Also SuperSap should be coming soon; it sounds like this week but USPLabs might be able to give a better answer.

PS Jake I figured that, was just teasing ;)

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn!! I just ordered this w/out reading the entire thread!! I would've waited for the pure sap as well!!

Oh well, I may be making another Nutra order sooner than expected..:lol:

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
sometimes I swear to god that you nutraplanet people look at my orders and put everything I order on sale the day after i order it. Woe is me. :frustrate:

what about that super libido powder?

Not that I need it, I have this friend, see.....

ooo man SuperSaponins will eventually scare your wife and girlfriend..the cumulative build of Sexual energy turns you into a gorilla of love and the master of the bedroom.

If are currently in a love slump and just whack it ever once and a while, I would pass on this as it may cause road rash....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ooo man SuperSaponins will eventually scare your wife and girlfriend..the cumulative build of Sexual energy turns you into a gorilla of love and the master of the bedroom.

If are currently in a love slump and just whack it ever once and a while, I would pass on this as it may cause road rash....
hmm.. looks like we are treading similar paths. May I suggest the WankMaster2000TM?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its in superSap...

PureSap plus tribulosin!''

This stuff is going to cause some rocking knocking them boots..
gotcha - I believe myself and Brian won some of this horn juice :thumbsup:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definitely looking forward to getting my hands on this stuff!!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know if there are any issues with getting 1-carboxy and/or SuperSaponins into Canada? For some reason, some supp sites are now not shipping PowerFULL up here to us Canucks. :confused:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if there are any issues with getting 1-carboxy and/or SuperSaponins into Canada? For some reason, some supp sites are now not shipping PowerFULL up here to us Canucks. :confused:
Because it relates to Human Growth Hormone.

sophora1

Awards
Can carboxy or PowerFull have any effect on hair loss - that is, does it boost testosterone?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can carboxy or PowerFull have any effect on hair loss - that is, does it boost testosterone?
Powerfull Hair Loss - Google Search

Read the 1st few links for some discussion. Short answer is it is unlikely to boost T enough to see a problem of high DHT levels. If especially susceptible to MPB, try adding in some choices like Nettle, Saw Palmetto and/or Finasteride.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Extra growth hormone from 1-C will probably be beneficial to those of us trying to regrow some hair. That and better sleep are why I bought it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI - accelerated hair growth does not suggest restored dead hair follicles.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had this in my cart, but was unsure with customs so I skipped it..

Ohwell, cant have everything! gotta slowly cut down on supps!

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to you breaking out these results, and the Prime MOA if that study was successful.

second that. I purchased some 1-c and looking at the supersap, but still need to research.

This 1-C price is limited. the next round will be a tab more expensive....

JUST an FYI

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
This 1-C price is limited. the next round will be a tab more expensive....

JUST an FYI
I've picked up 10 of these over the last month b/c of the outstanding price, the good research on it, and how much I liked powerfull. It's gonna be fun experimenting with different dosing and combinations of 1-C and other products this year. :D

I understood the T-boosting from higher dopamine suppressing prolactin, but the LH boost is very welcome news.

Thanks for the great deal on this awsome product, Jacob. Can't wait to see what USP brings us in 2009!

lashur

Awards
Is the correct dosing for 1 serving 1/3 tsp or 1/4 tsp? The NutraPlanet website lists it as 1/3 but the label on the actual jar says 1/4.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the correct dosing for 1 serving 1/3 tsp or 1/4 tsp? The NutraPlanet website lists it as 1/3 but the label on the actual jar says 1/4.
Hmmm. My initial response was that I'll get it changed to 1/4tsp on the website. With that said, I did some measurements for Jake the other day, and found that there are ~600mg per "00" cap, so perhaps per 1/3tsp is more correct!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
man that 1-carboxy goes so damn fast, oh well I ordered some ldopa. Steveoph, man you should of thrown some in my order. When ever you get some more, just order it, you have my info. Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
Steveoph has really helped with my orders, and I want everyone to know, especially the folks at NP, that he does a great job. Thanks man.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
Steveoph has really helped with my orders, and I want everyone to know, especially the folks at NP, that he does a great job. Thanks man.
x2 Steve is a fucking legend!:head::head::head:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man that 1-carboxy goes so damn fast, oh well I ordered some ldopa. Steveoph, man you should of thrown some in my order. When ever you get some more, just order it, you have my info. Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
Steveoph is without question a great asset to NutraPlanet and AnabolicMinds! :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! A great compound at an incredibly low price.
yeah I can tell by how fast it went out of stock. I guess I will have to keep using ldopa until I can get my hands on some. Anyway, thanks for the reps man.