USPowders 1-Carboxy 11.99!! Huge Huge Savings from The PLanet

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Tribulosin - any update on this Jacob?
    Its in superSap...

PureSap plus tribulosin!''

This stuff is going to cause some rocking knocking them boots..

2. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Its in superSap...

PureSap plus tribulosin!''

This stuff is going to cause some rocking knocking them boots..
    gotcha - I believe myself and Brian won some of this horn juice
    •   

3. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    gotcha - I believe myself and Brian won some of this horn juice
    You are correct sir!
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

4. definitely looking forward to getting my hands on this stuff!!

5. Anyone know if there are any issues with getting 1-carboxy and/or SuperSaponins into Canada? For some reason, some supp sites are now not shipping PowerFULL up here to us Canucks.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Anyone know if there are any issues with getting 1-carboxy and/or SuperSaponins into Canada? For some reason, some supp sites are now not shipping PowerFULL up here to us Canucks.
    Because it relates to Human Growth Hormone.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Because it relates to Human Growth Hormone.
    There shouldn't be an issue with 1-Carboxy. If customs chooses to open/inspect your package, they won't have a clue what this is an it won't set off a flag. They do know what DHEA and Yohimbine are, however packages rarely get stopped.

8. Can carboxy or PowerFull have any effect on hair loss - that is, does it boost testosterone?

9. Quote Originally Posted by sophora1 View Post
    Can carboxy or PowerFull have any effect on hair loss - that is, does it boost testosterone?
    Powerfull Hair Loss - Google Search

Read the 1st few links for some discussion. Short answer is it is unlikely to boost T enough to see a problem of high DHT levels. If especially susceptible to MPB, try adding in some choices like Nettle, Saw Palmetto and/or Finasteride.

10. Extra growth hormone from 1-C will probably be beneficial to those of us trying to regrow some hair. That and better sleep are why I bought it.
  11. Moderator

FYI - accelerated hair growth does not suggest restored dead hair follicles.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

12. I had this in my cart, but was unsure with customs so I skipped it..

Ohwell, cant have everything! gotta slowly cut down on supps!
  13. Guest

breaking News!

1-carboxy increases LH and testosterone!

14. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    breaking News!

1-carboxy increases LH and testosterone!
    Looking forward to you breaking out these results, and the Prime MOA if that study was successful.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Looking forward to you breaking out these results, and the Prime MOA if that study was successful.

second that. I purchased some 1-c and looking at the supersap, but still need to research.
  16. Guest

This 1-C price is limited. the next round will be a tab more expensive....

JUST an FYI

17. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    This 1-C price is limited. the next round will be a tab more expensive....

JUST an FYI
    I've picked up 10 of these over the last month b/c of the outstanding price, the good research on it, and how much I liked powerfull. It's gonna be fun experimenting with different dosing and combinations of 1-C and other products this year.

I understood the T-boosting from higher dopamine suppressing prolactin, but the LH boost is very welcome news.

Thanks for the great deal on this awsome product, Jacob. Can't wait to see what USP brings us in 2009!

18. Is the correct dosing for 1 serving 1/3 tsp or 1/4 tsp? The NutraPlanet website lists it as 1/3 but the label on the actual jar says 1/4.

19. Quote Originally Posted by lashur View Post
    Is the correct dosing for 1 serving 1/3 tsp or 1/4 tsp? The NutraPlanet website lists it as 1/3 but the label on the actual jar says 1/4.
    Hmmm. My initial response was that I'll get it changed to 1/4tsp on the website. With that said, I did some measurements for Jake the other day, and found that there are ~600mg per "00" cap, so perhaps per 1/3tsp is more correct!

20. man that 1-carboxy goes so damn fast, oh well I ordered some ldopa. Steveoph, man you should of thrown some in my order. When ever you get some more, just order it, you have my info. Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
    Steveoph has really helped with my orders, and I want everyone to know, especially the folks at NP, that he does a great job. Thanks man.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
    Steveoph has really helped with my orders, and I want everyone to know, especially the folks at NP, that he does a great job. Thanks man.
    x2 Steve is a fucking legend!

22. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger;
    man that 1-carboxy goes so damn fast, oh well I ordered some ldopa. Steveoph, man you should of thrown some in my order. When ever you get some more, just order it, you have my info. Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
    Steveoph is without question a great asset to NutraPlanet and AnabolicMinds!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger;
    man that 1-carboxy goes so damn fast....
    Absolutely! A great compound at an incredibly low price.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Absolutely! A great compound at an incredibly low price.
    yeah I can tell by how fast it went out of stock. I guess I will have to keep using ldopa until I can get my hands on some. Anyway, thanks for the reps man.

25. Trying to get an ETA for you guys, hold tight
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HUGE CL Savings!!!!!
    By Sean1332 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2015, 11:57 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 03:44 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 6