USPowders 1-Carboxy 11.99!! Huge Huge Savings from The PLanet

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Guest

This 1-C price is limited. the next round will be a tab more expensive....

JUST an FYI

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    This 1-C price is limited. the next round will be a tab more expensive....

JUST an FYI
    I've picked up 10 of these over the last month b/c of the outstanding price, the good research on it, and how much I liked powerfull. It's gonna be fun experimenting with different dosing and combinations of 1-C and other products this year.

I understood the T-boosting from higher dopamine suppressing prolactin, but the LH boost is very welcome news.

Thanks for the great deal on this awsome product, Jacob. Can't wait to see what USP brings us in 2009!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Is the correct dosing for 1 serving 1/3 tsp or 1/4 tsp? The NutraPlanet website lists it as 1/3 but the label on the actual jar says 1/4.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lashur View Post
    Is the correct dosing for 1 serving 1/3 tsp or 1/4 tsp? The NutraPlanet website lists it as 1/3 but the label on the actual jar says 1/4.
    Hmmm. My initial response was that I'll get it changed to 1/4tsp on the website. With that said, I did some measurements for Jake the other day, and found that there are ~600mg per "00" cap, so perhaps per 1/3tsp is more correct!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

man that 1-carboxy goes so damn fast, oh well I ordered some ldopa. Steveoph, man you should of thrown some in my order. When ever you get some more, just order it, you have my info. Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
    Steveoph has really helped with my orders, and I want everyone to know, especially the folks at NP, that he does a great job. Thanks man.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
    Steveoph has really helped with my orders, and I want everyone to know, especially the folks at NP, that he does a great job. Thanks man.
    x2 Steve is a fucking legend!
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger;
    man that 1-carboxy goes so damn fast, oh well I ordered some ldopa. Steveoph, man you should of thrown some in my order. When ever you get some more, just order it, you have my info. Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
    Steveoph is without question a great asset to NutraPlanet and AnabolicMinds!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger;
    man that 1-carboxy goes so damn fast....
    Absolutely! A great compound at an incredibly low price.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Absolutely! A great compound at an incredibly low price.
    yeah I can tell by how fast it went out of stock. I guess I will have to keep using ldopa until I can get my hands on some. Anyway, thanks for the reps man.
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Trying to get an ETA for you guys, hold tight
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hmmm. My initial response was that I'll get it changed to 1/4tsp on the website. With that said, I did some measurements for Jake the other day, and found that there are ~600mg per "00" cap, so perhaps per 1/3tsp is more correct!
    That is the measurement I get in caps as well.
  12. Guest

Trying to get an ETA for you guys, hold tight

I have plenty of 1-c..NP has not ordered more..
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

can we order directly from USPL?
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

I have plenty of 1-c..NP has not ordered more..
    Shucks, I forgot we're playing hard to get
    Seriously though, things have been so busy I think D just forgot to order them. I'll remind him
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.54%

steve, would it be possible to get bulk 1-carboxy in by tomorrow lol? or is that asking too much? i only ask because im going to call in tomorrow to cancel my one order and change my payment method on my new order, along with adding some new items in probably, one of them being bulk 1-carboxy. if not by tomorrow, would you happen to have an ETA? i dont want to wait too long because after 7 days my order gets canceled, def. want to call in by Friday. and i just cannot pass up on the price you guys have for bulk 1-carboxy, would've already had it in my cart but you guys have been out since i placed my order, plus dont want to end up paying another shipping charge for an additional item lol, yes slightly poor.

btw, any word on when you guys will restock on some IBE products? X-Dream or X-Lean?

thanks.
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    steve, would it be possible to get bulk 1-carboxy in by tomorrow lol? or is that asking too much? i only ask because im going to call in tomorrow to cancel my one order and change my payment method on my new order, along with adding some new items in probably, one of them being bulk 1-carboxy. if not by tomorrow, would you happen to have an ETA? i dont want to wait too long because after 2 weeks my order gets canceled, def. want to call in by Friday. and i just cannot pass up on the price you guys have for bulk 1-carboxy, would've already had it in my cart but you guys have been out since i placed my order.

btw, any word on when you guys will restock on some IBE products? X-Dream or X-Lean?

thanks.
    Nothing short of a teleporter would get the 1-C here tomorrow, but I can make you happy; We sell 15% L-Dopa , which when recalculated for % extract, it is only $2 more than the $12 1-C price, and Jacob said the next batch would be more expensive anyways. The difference, see Whats the difference between L-Dopa and 1-carboxy? .
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.54%

hhhmm, so if im reading that thread right steve, the difference is the ratio NPs L-Dopa being 15% and 1-carboxy extracted for 50% and also the fact that 1-carboxy is also extracted for PDCI's, which from the reading seems pretty vital for l-dopa's effectiveness, yes?

and NPs L-Dopa is $19.95 for 500g, is this the same one you're talking about? im not quite sure how much active im getting in NPs L-Dopa, is it 15% per serving? if so how much is a serving? sorry if i sound like an idiot, just want to make sure how much active im getting in each.

1-carboxy is 50% extracted per serving? so 800mg=400mg active? or is it 1600mg equaling to 800mg active?
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    hhhmm, so if im reading that thread right steve, the difference is the ratio NPs L-Dopa being 15% and 1-carboxy extracted for 50% and also the fact that 1-carboxy is also extracted for PDCI's, which from the reading seems pretty vital for l-dopa's effectiveness, yes?

and NPs L-Dopa is $19.95 for 500g, is this the same one you're talking about? im not quite sure how much active im getting in NPs L-Dopa, is it 15% per serving? if so how much is a serving? sorry if i sound like an idiot, just want to make sure how much active im getting in each.

1-carboxy is 50% extracted per serving? so 800mg=400mg active? or is it 1600mg equaling to 800mg active?
    No worries, so 50%, you're 800g bulk = 400g L-Dopa. The same for the 15%, so 10g bulk yields 1.5g L-Dopa. As for dosing, I suggest starting at ~750mg L-Dopa, and working your way up to anywhere 1-2g. I know some big guys that use 4g 1-C, whereas I used ~1.8g . As for PDCI's, I have heard good reviews of the L-Dopa product, and you can supplement with Green Tea (I do 500mg) which is a natural PDCI.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.54%

wow, i really am idiot. i was just overthinking.

NPs L-Dopa 500g extracted for 15% yields 75g active
    1-carboxy 100g extracted for 50% yields 50g active

also do you have any insight on what PDCI's actually do? like why exactly are peripheral decarboxylases bad in regards to L-Dopa's effectiveness? if you dont want to explain, a link would suffice.

p.s. - for some reason my fckin google search engine is not working, have no clue why. every time i try and go to google.com it just says Internet Explorer Cannot etc. or else i wouldnt be asking lol

i've tried everything, and its literally all search engines.
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

Gah the internet ate my reply from last night it seems. Well I won't type it all out again, but see Mucuna Pruriens 99% Levodopa questions . Personal addendum: Many other companies have products with mucuna that don't tout PDCI that have worked for many users (IGF-2 comes to mind), and you can always add your own GTE like I mentioned. The PDCI's are likely in that other 85%, although we dont know (nor are asking!) how USP Labs extracts for them.
  21. Guest

shipped today...

this is the last round at this low low price....

Will post some cool testosterone enhancing benefits of 1 c!
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.54%

are you saying were gettin another shot at bulk 1-carboxy at the previous sale price jacob?? brilliant.

do you think we can expect this shipment in by thursday? i have an order pending via money order and im going to be calling in to change the payment to debit this week, but i must do it by friday 5pm EST or else it gets canceled and i do not want that. i was thinking of adding in a couple more things as well when i call in, bulk 1-carboxy being one of them.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wow Thank you Jacob! I will be stocking up on it again.
  24. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

shipped today...

this is the last round at this low low price....

Will post some cool testosterone enhancing benefits of 1 c!
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
    Shucks, I just emailed Darren this evening telling him to twist your arm and get us the 1-C for $12 again

Hopefully all the people who were PMing me about 1-C see this update, sounds like we should have 1-c by Friday perhaps.
  25. Guest

Shucks, I just emailed Darren this evening telling him to twist your arm and get us the 1-C for $12 again

Hopefully all the people who were PMing me about 1-C see this update, sounds like we should have 1-c by Friday perhaps.

It will be that cheap on this new run but not next one...
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%

Does 1-C work intranasally?

No, seriously. I have been capping 1.5 cans of it the last 2 nights; while doing so some of the powder disperses into the air and I inhaled some as I capped. Both mornings I slept right through my alarm clock while having some seriously realistic/crazy dreams in some very deep sleep. I honestly havn't gotten sleep like that in over a year; so just wondering if the 1-C I inhaled while capping gave that effect. If so, I can't imagine what a 500mg cap or 2 is going to do for me as I'm waiting till the weekend to try it so I don't sleep right through work.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post

No, seriously. I have been capping 1.5 cans of it the last 2 nights; while doing so some of the powder disperses into the air and I inhaled some as I capped. Both mornings I slept right through my alarm clock while having some seriously realistic/crazy dreams in some very deep sleep. I honestly havn't gotten sleep like that in over a year; so just wondering if the 1-C I inhaled while capping gave that effect. If so, I can't imagine what a 500mg cap or 2 is going to do for me as I'm waiting till the weekend to try it so I don't sleep right through work.
    Very interesting man...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  28. Guest

interesting evaluation...
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.04%

interesting, good to know!
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

keep experimenting guys

the more we know,the better the outcome
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.4%

Great timing! I just ran out before the holidays
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
  33. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post

Price will increase after this stock is gone..
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.51%

got 2 =)
  35. Guest

any buy 1-carboxy and SUperSaponins? the mix would be real insane!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Straight intense. Im picking up some 1-carboxy today.

I felt how well the SuperSAP worked, I cannot wait to try the combo.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%

I got a good amount of 1-C, but will have to wait for another run of SuperSap before trying the combo. Any idea yet of when the next run of SS will be? Feedback seems great on it.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

What about TNT stack + 1-C + supersap and a bit of bulk p-slin & neovar for good measure? Does that count as insanity?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Huge Savings @ ****! 25% Off Everything!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 09:17 AM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 10:31 PM