USPowders 1-Carboxy 11.99!! Huge Huge Savings from The PLanet

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Anyone know if there are any issues with getting 1-carboxy and/or SuperSaponins into Canada? For some reason, some supp sites are now not shipping PowerFULL up here to us Canucks.
    Because it relates to Human Growth Hormone.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Because it relates to Human Growth Hormone.
    There shouldn't be an issue with 1-Carboxy. If customs chooses to open/inspect your package, they won't have a clue what this is an it won't set off a flag. They do know what DHEA and Yohimbine are, however packages rarely get stopped.
    •   
       


  3. Can carboxy or PowerFull have any effect on hair loss - that is, does it boost testosterone?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by sophora1 View Post
    Can carboxy or PowerFull have any effect on hair loss - that is, does it boost testosterone?
    Powerfull Hair Loss - Google Search

    Read the 1st few links for some discussion. Short answer is it is unlikely to boost T enough to see a problem of high DHT levels. If especially susceptible to MPB, try adding in some choices like Nettle, Saw Palmetto and/or Finasteride.

  5. Extra growth hormone from 1-C will probably be beneficial to those of us trying to regrow some hair. That and better sleep are why I bought it.
  6. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    FYI - accelerated hair growth does not suggest restored dead hair follicles.
    Life is a terminal condition.

  7. I had this in my cart, but was unsure with customs so I skipped it..

    Ohwell, cant have everything! gotta slowly cut down on supps!
  8. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    breaking News!

    1-carboxy increases LH and testosterone!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    breaking News!

    1-carboxy increases LH and testosterone!
    Looking forward to you breaking out these results, and the Prime MOA if that study was successful.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Looking forward to you breaking out these results, and the Prime MOA if that study was successful.

    second that. I purchased some 1-c and looking at the supersap, but still need to research.
    •   
       

  11. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    This 1-C price is limited. the next round will be a tab more expensive....

    JUST an FYI

  12. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    This 1-C price is limited. the next round will be a tab more expensive....

    JUST an FYI
    I've picked up 10 of these over the last month b/c of the outstanding price, the good research on it, and how much I liked powerfull. It's gonna be fun experimenting with different dosing and combinations of 1-C and other products this year.

    I understood the T-boosting from higher dopamine suppressing prolactin, but the LH boost is very welcome news.

    Thanks for the great deal on this awsome product, Jacob. Can't wait to see what USP brings us in 2009!

  13. Is the correct dosing for 1 serving 1/3 tsp or 1/4 tsp? The NutraPlanet website lists it as 1/3 but the label on the actual jar says 1/4.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lashur View Post
    Is the correct dosing for 1 serving 1/3 tsp or 1/4 tsp? The NutraPlanet website lists it as 1/3 but the label on the actual jar says 1/4.
    Hmmm. My initial response was that I'll get it changed to 1/4tsp on the website. With that said, I did some measurements for Jake the other day, and found that there are ~600mg per "00" cap, so perhaps per 1/3tsp is more correct!

  15. man that 1-carboxy goes so damn fast, oh well I ordered some ldopa. Steveoph, man you should of thrown some in my order. When ever you get some more, just order it, you have my info. Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
    Steveoph has really helped with my orders, and I want everyone to know, especially the folks at NP, that he does a great job. Thanks man.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
    Steveoph has really helped with my orders, and I want everyone to know, especially the folks at NP, that he does a great job. Thanks man.
    x2 Steve is a fucking legend!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger;
    man that 1-carboxy goes so damn fast, oh well I ordered some ldopa. Steveoph, man you should of thrown some in my order. When ever you get some more, just order it, you have my info. Let me take this moment to make a public shout out:
    Steveoph has really helped with my orders, and I want everyone to know, especially the folks at NP, that he does a great job. Thanks man.
    Steveoph is without question a great asset to NutraPlanet and AnabolicMinds!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger;
    man that 1-carboxy goes so damn fast....
    Absolutely! A great compound at an incredibly low price.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Absolutely! A great compound at an incredibly low price.
    yeah I can tell by how fast it went out of stock. I guess I will have to keep using ldopa until I can get my hands on some. Anyway, thanks for the reps man.

  20. Trying to get an ETA for you guys, hold tight

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hmmm. My initial response was that I'll get it changed to 1/4tsp on the website. With that said, I did some measurements for Jake the other day, and found that there are ~600mg per "00" cap, so perhaps per 1/3tsp is more correct!
    That is the measurement I get in caps as well.
  22. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Trying to get an ETA for you guys, hold tight

    I have plenty of 1-c..NP has not ordered more..

  23. can we order directly from USPL?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I have plenty of 1-c..NP has not ordered more..
    Shucks, I forgot we're playing hard to get
    Seriously though, things have been so busy I think D just forgot to order them. I'll remind him

  25. steve, would it be possible to get bulk 1-carboxy in by tomorrow lol? or is that asking too much? i only ask because im going to call in tomorrow to cancel my one order and change my payment method on my new order, along with adding some new items in probably, one of them being bulk 1-carboxy. if not by tomorrow, would you happen to have an ETA? i dont want to wait too long because after 7 days my order gets canceled, def. want to call in by Friday. and i just cannot pass up on the price you guys have for bulk 1-carboxy, would've already had it in my cart but you guys have been out since i placed my order, plus dont want to end up paying another shipping charge for an additional item lol, yes slightly poor.

    btw, any word on when you guys will restock on some IBE products? X-Dream or X-Lean?

    thanks.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    steve, would it be possible to get bulk 1-carboxy in by tomorrow lol? or is that asking too much? i only ask because im going to call in tomorrow to cancel my one order and change my payment method on my new order, along with adding some new items in probably, one of them being bulk 1-carboxy. if not by tomorrow, would you happen to have an ETA? i dont want to wait too long because after 2 weeks my order gets canceled, def. want to call in by Friday. and i just cannot pass up on the price you guys have for bulk 1-carboxy, would've already had it in my cart but you guys have been out since i placed my order.

    btw, any word on when you guys will restock on some IBE products? X-Dream or X-Lean?

    thanks.
    Nothing short of a teleporter would get the 1-C here tomorrow, but I can make you happy; We sell 15% L-Dopa , which when recalculated for % extract, it is only $2 more than the $12 1-C price, and Jacob said the next batch would be more expensive anyways. The difference, see Whats the difference between L-Dopa and 1-carboxy? .

  27. hhhmm, so if im reading that thread right steve, the difference is the ratio NPs L-Dopa being 15% and 1-carboxy extracted for 50% and also the fact that 1-carboxy is also extracted for PDCI's, which from the reading seems pretty vital for l-dopa's effectiveness, yes?

    and NPs L-Dopa is $19.95 for 500g, is this the same one you're talking about? im not quite sure how much active im getting in NPs L-Dopa, is it 15% per serving? if so how much is a serving? sorry if i sound like an idiot, just want to make sure how much active im getting in each.

    1-carboxy is 50% extracted per serving? so 800mg=400mg active? or is it 1600mg equaling to 800mg active?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    hhhmm, so if im reading that thread right steve, the difference is the ratio NPs L-Dopa being 15% and 1-carboxy extracted for 50% and also the fact that 1-carboxy is also extracted for PDCI's, which from the reading seems pretty vital for l-dopa's effectiveness, yes?

    and NPs L-Dopa is $19.95 for 500g, is this the same one you're talking about? im not quite sure how much active im getting in NPs L-Dopa, is it 15% per serving? if so how much is a serving? sorry if i sound like an idiot, just want to make sure how much active im getting in each.

    1-carboxy is 50% extracted per serving? so 800mg=400mg active? or is it 1600mg equaling to 800mg active?
    No worries, so 50%, you're 800g bulk = 400g L-Dopa. The same for the 15%, so 10g bulk yields 1.5g L-Dopa. As for dosing, I suggest starting at ~750mg L-Dopa, and working your way up to anywhere 1-2g. I know some big guys that use 4g 1-C, whereas I used ~1.8g . As for PDCI's, I have heard good reviews of the L-Dopa product, and you can supplement with Green Tea (I do 500mg) which is a natural PDCI.

  29. wow, i really am idiot. i was just overthinking.

    NPs L-Dopa 500g extracted for 15% yields 75g active
    1-carboxy 100g extracted for 50% yields 50g active

    also do you have any insight on what PDCI's actually do? like why exactly are peripheral decarboxylases bad in regards to L-Dopa's effectiveness? if you dont want to explain, a link would suffice.

    p.s. - for some reason my fckin google search engine is not working, have no clue why. every time i try and go to google.com it just says Internet Explorer Cannot etc. or else i wouldnt be asking lol

    i've tried everything, and its literally all search engines.

  30. Gah the internet ate my reply from last night it seems. Well I won't type it all out again, but see Mucuna Pruriens 99% Levodopa questions . Personal addendum: Many other companies have products with mucuna that don't tout PDCI that have worked for many users (IGF-2 comes to mind), and you can always add your own GTE like I mentioned. The PDCI's are likely in that other 85%, although we dont know (nor are asking!) how USP Labs extracts for them.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Huge Savings @ NTBM! 25% Off Everything!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 09:17 AM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Log in
Log in