USP Labs' Jacked: Now at NP

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Normally I copy and paste the write-up , but this one is very long. See the product page for the full writeup. Here's a relevant quote from 5 minutes ago

How is such a great product so cost effective?

We eliminated FLUFF ingredients, Maltodextrin(fillers that increase weight and creates the illusion of MORE is better), and large packaging(customer pays for packaging and shipping a heavier product).

Here is the initial feedback;

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye.html

NutraPlanet did not order a lot because it's the end of the year. The supplies are limited this round. Overall we have plenty in the warehouse but once it sells out at NP. The next shipment will probably take 10-14 days to arrive.

the USPlabs Jacked workout is a new experience. Don't believe me just ask around:thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
This is an intro price..it may go up a few dollars to 21.99 which is tiny increase either way...not sure yet..
translation: grab it now if you can at this crazy price.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've already sold a couple cases in the first couple hours it's been up so don't delay...I'm definitely grabbing one (or 6) for myself ;)

Full writeup HERE

We've already sold a couple cases in the first couple hours it's been up so don't delay...I'm definitely grabbing one (or 6) for myself ;)

Full writeup HERE

Give them to your staff..Productivity increases 10 fold and they will refuse to stop moving and go home to the wife..

Haiz's JACKED Review:

Intro

I want to start by saying that I have been brutally honest in my dealings and interactions with USPlabs and their products in the past, so this review is NOT coming from a fan-boy or any type of biased perspective. Actually, going in, I suppose you could say the exact OPPOSITE. Just felt like I had to mention this, because the rest of this review may sound too good to be true.

Got my JACKED today in the mail before the gym, so I decided to crank it up today! Just a little background so that you guys can understand this review. I have been dieting for close to 10 weeks right now. I recently switched over to the Ultimate Diet 2.0, which if you guys know, is PAINFUL. Monday-Thursday is basically half of your maintenance calories each day. That has put me at about 1400 calories per day...OUCH! So after 2 depletion workouts on Monday and Tuesday, I had a final workout Tonight (Thursday), before my carbohydrate load. Considering I am completed depleted going into the workout, and I have been on 1400 calories for about 4 days at this point, I didn't expect the workout to be great....I WAS WRONG! Took 3 scoops and....

Energy - 10/10

Okay, so I have been absolutely stimulated up for the last 10 weeks. I love stimulants and I use them...frequently. On top of that, I am very tolerant and always have been. Even before I started using pre-workout stimulants and the like, I could drink a couple cups of coffee (200 caffeine) and go to sleep. Generally to get energy from supplements, I need a solid dose of caffeine along with some other things to give me mental/physical enhancements. So, when I saw that 3 scoops of JACKED only had 200mg of caffeine, I thought that it wouldn't get be "JACKED" (no pun intended). I was wrong however. Took 3 scoops 15 minutes prior to the gym, at which time my motivation was shot...my body was dead. Got to the gym, starting warming up, and then it hit me. Started to get a mild euphoria and then I knew the energy was coming. I proceeded to crush my entire body, flying through a workout that usually takes 1-1.5 hours in 50 minutes! I was restless during wait periods, so I supersetted everything. Awesome awesome energy.

Focus/MMC - 9/10

Usually I just group this with energy, but I wanted to separate it out for a certain reason...the Mind-Muscle Connection! I must say, I was more "in-tune" with my muscles than I have noted in a long time. I always train with strict forum, so my MMC is usually very good, but Jacked certainly heightened this aspect of my workout. Good stuff.

Other

Just a couple other notes I wanted to share. As you can see, I didn't rate the "pump" or "strength", as I feel they are attributed to a variety of things. I didn't expect much of a pump (NO CARBS + LOW CALORIES) and with the training I did today (Lower-rep = 6-12) the pump wasn't fantastic. However, I will say it was better than expected given the circumstances.

I also want to note the ingredients in JACKED. I love geranium and its quite good with caffeine. Theophylline is definitely a sweet ingredient in this...its what I attribute much of the insane energy to = WINNER. Also, the use of creatine mono (THE BEST FORM) and Beta-Alanine makes me happy.

Overall, this stuff is most certainly a winner. Tastes great too! I will continue to use it with a smile!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

QUoted from another thread.

shell36

Awards
Where did you find out the caffeine content in jacked? I have been looking for the actual amounts of every ingredient in jacked, and can't find it.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Jacked 4 life!!!

I'm almost a week in and Jacked has not let me down yet. Every single workout has been great, the focus and clean energy that I get is even greater (no crash or jitters at all!). I am able to do more stuff, the other day right after my workout I went in the kitchen and cooked 6 dozen cookies for my mom's job. I know I wouldn't have been able to do that w/o Jacked. The beta alanine tingles are almost non-existent, which i like ALOT!!! The creatine mono is improving my strength tremendously. The flavor is better than anything I've ever tasted (supp wise). J you need to do like a lemon-lime flavoring formula like PP's vitaberry. I'd but it in a minute, that's how good it is! Did I mention i'm only taking 1 scoop! I can't imagine taking anymore than this and i'm a solid 260. I feel very confident in saying that this is by far the best pre-workout formula i've ever tried. 10/10!

J, seriously release that lemon lime flavoring formula AsAp!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great, great feedback, Jazzman! Thank you!

I'm almost a week in and Jacked has not let me down yet. Every single workout has been great, the focus and clean energy that I get is even greater (no crash or jitters at all!). I am able to do more stuff, the other day right after my workout I went in the kitchen and cooked 6 dozen cookies for my mom's job. I know I wouldn't have been able to do that w/o Jacked. The beta alanine tingles are almost non-existent, which i like ALOT!!! The creatine mono is improving my strength tremendously. The flavor is better than anything I've ever tasted (supp wise). J you need to do like a lemon-lime flavoring formula like PP's vitaberry. I'd but it in a minute, that's how good it is! Did I mention i'm only taking 1 scoop! I can't imagine taking anymore than this and i'm a solid 260. I feel very confident in saying that this is by far the best pre-workout formula i've ever tried. 10/10!

J, seriously release that lemon lime flavoring formula AsAp!
Berries are not on my list yet. PP seems to have a solid formula. It has me interested.

thank you for the review...

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Berries are not on my list yet. PP seems to have a solid formula. It has me interested.

thank you for the review...
Who said anything about berries, I just meant that you should consider releasing your secret lemon-lime powder as a standalone cause the sh** is that good! :)

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I concur, Jacked is on helluva pre-workout supp. Just two scoops is enough to make me wanna break things in the gym. Way to go guys.