New Product: CEL Cycle Assist (P.C.T. Assist)

1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

New Product: CEL Cycle Assist (P.C.T. Assist)

P.C.T. Assist (120 Capsules) by Competitive Edge Labs.

P.C.T. Assist (120 Capsules) By: Competitive Edge Labs

Natural Testosterone Support Solution Ideal for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) or Natural Testosterone Enhancement Regimens

PCT Assist is designed to help increase natural testosterone levels during the period of Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) or as part of a natural testosterone enhancement regimen.

* Optimize Natural Testosterone
    * Improved Estrogen Management
    * Improves Libido
    * Help Preserve Muscle Gains
    * Improved Strength, Recovery, & Lean Muscle
    * Ideal for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) or Natural Testosterone Enhancement Regimens

Why Choose PCT Assist?

PCT Assist contains precise ratios of active ingredients at proper dosages and correct standardizations in order to help optimize natural testosterone levels along with helping to control estrogen. There are no filler ingredients; every active in PCT Assist is specifically dosed to help you maximize your results.

PCT Assist's cost effective formula can help save you money by eliminating the need to have to purchase numerous stand alone products to get the proper amounts of actives included in the PCT Assist formula.

Cost Effective + Adequately Dosed + Standardized Potencies = Natural Testosterone Support Solution

Examining the Ingredients:

Trans Resveratrol (50%)

Trans Resveratrol is a natural compound that is found in the skin of red grapes. It has a number of overall health benefits due to its antioxidant properties and is well know for its cardiovascular benefits, but the primary reason for its inclusion in PCT Assist is for its potential to help control estrogen and maximize natural testosterone levels.

Trans Resveratrol works at the receptor level to block estrogen receptors. The benefit there is two fold as it helps eradicate estrogen while also helping to boost natural testosterone production. It is a unique compound in that it has the capability of modulating estrogen receptors as well as controlling aromatase.

Quercitin (95%)

Quercitin is included in PCT Assist because it is a natural inhibitor of estrone sulfase. The benefit there is two fold as by helping to inhibit estrone sulfase, it helps with the absorption of resveratrol and icariin and also enhances the anti-estrogenic activity of the product.

In addition to the primary reasons for the inclusion of quercitin in PCT Assist, quercitin also has a variety of other overall health benefits. It is a flavonol that exhibits potent antioxidant effects and has anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties.

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) is a naturally occurring phytochemical found such vegetables as broccoli and cabbage. It is included in PCT Assist due to its effect on modulating estrogen metabolism. I3C is thought to help increase beneficial estrogen metabolites while decreasing the æbad' estrone metabolites.

Icariin (60%) (Horny Goat Weed) Icariin is derived from Horny Goat Weed. There are numerous standardizations available, but for the purpose of inclusion in PCT Assist, we selected the ultra potent 60% extract.

Icariin is thought to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as help improve sex drive, making it an excellent addition during the post cycle therapy period. In addition, it is thought that two of the metabolites of icariin may be potent estrogen receptor antagonists, making it even more synergistic with resveratrol.

Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin)

Coleus Forskohlii is included in PCT Assist to help signal optimal testosterone levels and help improve body composition.

Piperine (95%)

Piperine is included in the PCT Assist formula due to its ability to enhance absorption of nutrients and phytochemicals in the intestines. It is also thought to inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, which is an enzyme that degrades resveratrol.

Side Note: Sorry, drew a blank on flashy names. The delay in posting this was me waiting for the image pic at NP, but still nada Also there seems to be 2 names for the same product

Related Threads & Comparison:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compe...ing-cel-s.html
    CEL PCT Assist Vs. STOKED/PCS

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cycle assist and pct assist are two different products, but both are bomb like dong
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Cycle assist and pct assist are two different products, but both are bomb like dong
    Alright, I'll try and pick them apart. On CEL's website there was only Cycle Assist.

Reps Ev52
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.22%

5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.07%

Steve does np have the new formula of Cycle Assist? its 50mg B6 & 450mg Hawthorn Berry
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    Steve does np have the new formula of Cycle Assist? its 50mg B6 & 450mg Hawthorn Berry
    We have PCT Assist, and not cycle assist. SOrry for the confusing title. Also seeing as how we just stocked PCT Assist, I would assume we have the latest version of it.

As for Cycle Assist (240 Capsules) By: Competitive Edge Labs , I'll check for you right now. Might take a little bit. How long ago did the change happen? We've been turning over the product pretty well, so I would guess yes, and our label just needs an update.

Edit: Actually KSA are you sure the formula changed? On CEL's website they still have the old version listed, so this is a bit confusing.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.29%

like rugger said....both cycle and pct assist are bomb.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow, that's 6bucks cheaper than PCS! sounds like an awesome go!
    I see some CEL stacks coming soon.
    P-Plex/cycle assist/cycle assist P.C.T.

now that should be the best price for a stack of that kind i have ever seen.!

Great Job CEL.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We have PCT Assist, and not cycle assist. SOrry for the confusing title. Also seeing as how we just stocked PCT Assist, I would assume we have the latest version of it.
    the title isnt confusing I was lazy to search for Cycle assist thread so i posted the info here.

How long ago did the change happen? We've been turning over the product pretty well, so I would guess yes, and our label just needs an update.

Edit: Actually KSA are you sure the formula changed? On CEL's website they still have the old version listed, so this is a bit confusing.
    Prohormone Forum - View Single Post - Cycle Assist by CEL
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    the title isnt confusing I was lazy to search for Cycle assist thread so i posted the info here.

Prohormone Forum - View Single Post - Cycle Assist by CEL
    Alright I'll check what we're shipping, and get it updated once the new stock comes in. Thanks for the heads-up
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.07%

Alright I'll check what we're shipping, and get it updated once the new stock comes in. Thanks for the heads-up

anytime steve
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

P.C.T. Assist reminds me a lot of STOKED!/Post Cycle Support.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Confirmed : We are carrying the new version of Cycle Assist. The site has been updated accordingly
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-capsules.html
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.07%

Confirmed : We are carrying the new version of Cycle Assist. The site has been updated accordingly
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-capsules.html

for not updating the DV to 2500%
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

This bad boy is back in stock, after a long hiatus.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 03:20 PM
  2. new CEL product? Cycle Assist?
    By dafox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:16 PM
  3. new CEL product? Cycle Assist?
    By dafox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 03:55 PM