Shipping Issue

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Ok i have a problem and i hope that the boys at nutra can help me with it.

I placed an order (~$100 worth of stuff). I choosed that the stuff to be delivered to my work place because im never in my apartment. FDEX delivered my order to the wrong adress, then they got the package pack. Then they delivered it to my neighbor (work). their is a signature proof that someone got the package, but the adress that FEDEX claimed to send my order to is used as a storage place, and its almost always closed. i asked the owner of place , and he said he never recieved my package.

Now i keep calling fedex, and they keep telling me to check with the neigbour. FEDEX finally admits that its their fault, and told me they will notifiy the shipper (nutra).

So did i just lost my order, dose Nutra insure the packages that they send?!

thanks in advance.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok i have a problem and i hope that the boys at nutra can help me with it.

I placed an order (~$100 worth of stuff). I choosed that the stuff to be delivered to my work place because im never in my apartment. FDEX delivered my order to the wrong adress, then they got the package pack. Then they delivered it to my neighbor (work). their is a signature proof that someone got the package, but the adress that FEDEX claimed to send my order to is used as a storage place, and its almost always closed. i asked the owner of place , and he said he never recieved my package.

Now i keep calling fedex, and they keep telling me to check with the neigbour. FEDEX finally admits that its their fault, and told me they will notifiy the shipper (nutra).

So did i just lost my order, dose Nutra insure the packages that they send?!

thanks in advance.
A CSR will probably catch this thread, but email this detailed description to [email protected] and they will ship you out another package, and deal with those silly Fedex guys :duel:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the owner that signed for your package is going to get hyooogye!!!

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
A CSR will probably catch this thread, but email this detailed description to [email protected] and they will ship you out another package, and deal with those silly Fedex guys :duel:
That would be great. I didnt expect that nutra would re-ship since its Fedex mistake.

I emailed the CSR and recieved a reply stating that nura will contact fedex to investigate and then send a replacment.
Since it sound like its going to take some time, i placed another order.
Anyway thank you nutra

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That would be great. I didnt expect that nutra would re-ship since its Fedex mistake.

I emailed the CSR and recieved a reply stating that nura will contact fedex to investigate and then send a replacment.
Since it sound like its going to take some time, i placed another order.
Anyway thank you nutra
Everything should work out, which is why NP has so many repeat customers. The CSR's will take care of you every time :thumbsup: