Shipping Issue - AnabolicMinds.com

Shipping Issue

  1. Advanced Member
    x_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    85476

    Reputation Reputation

    Shipping Issue


    Ok i have a problem and i hope that the boys at nutra can help me with it.

    I placed an order (~$100 worth of stuff). I choosed that the stuff to be delivered to my work place because im never in my apartment. FDEX delivered my order to the wrong adress, then they got the package pack. Then they delivered it to my neighbor (work). their is a signature proof that someone got the package, but the adress that FEDEX claimed to send my order to is used as a storage place, and its almost always closed. i asked the owner of place , and he said he never recieved my package.

    Now i keep calling fedex, and they keep telling me to check with the neigbour. FEDEX finally admits that its their fault, and told me they will notifiy the shipper (nutra).

    So did i just lost my order, dose Nutra insure the packages that they send?!

    thanks in advance.

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle View Post
    Ok i have a problem and i hope that the boys at nutra can help me with it.

    I placed an order (~$100 worth of stuff). I choosed that the stuff to be delivered to my work place because im never in my apartment. FDEX delivered my order to the wrong adress, then they got the package pack. Then they delivered it to my neighbor (work). their is a signature proof that someone got the package, but the adress that FEDEX claimed to send my order to is used as a storage place, and its almost always closed. i asked the owner of place , and he said he never recieved my package.

    Now i keep calling fedex, and they keep telling me to check with the neigbour. FEDEX finally admits that its their fault, and told me they will notifiy the shipper (nutra).

    So did i just lost my order, dose Nutra insure the packages that they send?!

    thanks in advance.
    A CSR will probably catch this thread, but email this detailed description to customerservice@nutraplanet.co m and they will ship you out another package, and deal with those silly Fedex guys
  3. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1975

    Reputation

    the owner that signed for your package is going to get hyooogye!!!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ShiftyCapone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    320

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle View Post
    . I choosed that the stuff....
    Pretty sure that's where things went awry my friend...

    But honestly, I hope you end up getting your order... That sucks man.
  5. Advanced Member
    x_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    85476

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    A CSR will probably catch this thread, but email this detailed description to customerservice@nutraplanet.co m and they will ship you out another package, and deal with those silly Fedex guys
    That would be great. I didnt expect that nutra would re-ship since its Fedex mistake.

    I emailed the CSR and recieved a reply stating that nura will contact fedex to investigate and then send a replacment.
    Since it sound like its going to take some time, i placed another order.
    Anyway thank you nutra
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle View Post
    That would be great. I didnt expect that nutra would re-ship since its Fedex mistake.

    I emailed the CSR and recieved a reply stating that nura will contact fedex to investigate and then send a replacment.
    Since it sound like its going to take some time, i placed another order.
    Anyway thank you nutra
    Everything should work out, which is why NP has so many repeat customers. The CSR's will take care of you every time
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. end of Pct issue!
    By drussell in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:54 PM
  2. CNW Issue
    By freEQnasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 09:29 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 01:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in