Do you answer emails?

O

Ohamifat

Awards
So ive sent 2 emails (48hours between) to customer service already and havent gotten a reply back. Does NP answer emails? :think:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually very quickly. Was it regarding an order, or something else that I might be able to help you with? Also please be aware the CSR's don't work on weekends, and last Thursday was American Thanksgiving .

W

wahs

Awards
Usually very quickly. Was it regarding an order, or something else that I might be able to help you with? Also please be aware the CSR's don't work on weekends, and last Thursday was American Thanksgiving .
i got a 12h turn around on my email. they were helpful

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
ive had emails within the hour from my original one must be a fluke.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ohamifat, you should not be worried NP has the best customer service that you'll find anywhere... just this past weekend my order was updated late on Sunday, I was very surprised by that.
They'll take good care of you!

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
So ive sent 2 emails (48hours between) to customer service already and havent gotten a reply back. Does NP answer emails? :think:
If you have any unresolved problems, please email me at the email in my Sig and give your order # and email address. I'll do what I can to help. If it has been taken care of, please post here and let me know friend.

O

Ohamifat

Awards
Thanks man. I just wasnt sure if my email were going to the Junk folder or not :)

If you do not receive a response within 24 hours during our days of operation, please re-submit the email for it might have ended up in our junk folder.