Nutraplanets cissus caps 50%

  1. Nutraplanets cissus caps 50%


    Im dosing at 8 caps a day. 4 in the am and 4 in the pm.
    Will this be sufficient?


  2. Holy smokes that's alot lol. Definitely sufficient lol.

  3. Haha, well i was going with the mega dose approach. I was doing 4 per day of the usp labs stuff a while back and didnt get to much out of it.

    Would 6 per day be just as efficient maybe? I know my stash would last a little longer
    •   
       


  4. Try it at 6, the caps are pretty loaded. If you aren't feeling anything after a week at 6 try bumping it up but that is a respectable dosage. I've had a few guys run 3caps/day, not sure what their results were.

  5. Right on, that will help stretch out my supply a little longer.
    Thanks

  6. I only take 2 a day of the 50%. I use bulk powder (?%) in my shakes as well. Never even thought of taking 8 of those suckers in a day.

  7. Well from what i understand the 50% is more for anabolic effect than healing effects. So i thought the more i take the more pronounced the effect would be. After all they were pretty cheap.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    Well from what i understand the 50% is more for anabolic effect than healing effects. So i thought the more i take the more pronounced the effect would be. After all they were pretty cheap.
    More is not always better!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    More is not always better!
    I concur friend !

  10. I personally only take 2 ed. Usplabs super cissus is 10% and comes in 750mg per pill. so at 4 per day( the recommended dose for healing purposes) that is 3g.

    Each nutraplanet 50% cissus pill is 400mg. So 2 pills is 800mgx5 (it's 5 times stronger then usplabs) is equivalent to 4g of super cissus so all you need is 2 pills ed for healing purposes. As far as using it for anabolic reasons I'm not sure what the dose should be. Anyone know?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I personally only take 2 ed. Usplabs super cissus is 10% and comes in 750mg per pill. so at 4 per day( the recommended dose for healing purposes) that is 3g.

    Each nutraplanet 50% cissus pill is 400mg. So 2 pills is 800mgx5 (it's 5 times stronger then usplabs) is equivalent to 4g of super cissus so all you need is 2 pills ed for healing purposes. As far as using it for anabolic reasons I'm not sure what the dose should be. Anyone know?
    Well there hasn't been a defined anabolic dose. Usually I suggest 3 caps/day, pre and post-WO, and then far from it during the day. I suggest upping the dose if they don't experience anything, or aren't particularly tight on their budget.

  12. Gotcha. As far as using cissus for it's healing purposes 2 pills should be fine correct?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Gotcha. As far as using cissus for it's healing purposes 2 pills should be fine correct?
    Healing joints seems to vary between person to person and what they respond to. Everybody seems to respond better to a different extract; some swear by Supercissus, while other love 5% or 50%. 2 or 3 caps of the 50% might not be best for healing joints; I would personally try something like http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html or Supercissus first but some like the 50% at 2-3 caps/day.

  14. I took the cissus 50% @ 6 capsules per day. Could not get out of bed in the morning. It drove my cortisol level down too low. I know take 2 per day at lunch time with a further 2 PWO on gym days.

    Its best to cycle it as well 4-6 weeks on, 2-4 weeks off.

  15. What was wrong with you? I dont get why you couldnt get out of bed?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    What was wrong with you? I dont get why you couldnt get out of bed?

    Cortisol rises in the morning thus wakening you from your sleep. If you drive you level too low you feel sluggish as hell in the morning.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cissus Caps 50%
    By DCbuilder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:30 PM
  2. NP Cissus Caps 50%
    By someonehs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:30 AM
  3. Cissus Caps 50% Reviews?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 08:50 AM
  4. Which Cissus to get? Super Cissus Rx or NP Cissus Caps 50%
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Log in
Log in