Environmentally Friendly Customer Service

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the desk of Sam (Mr. Modesty, I had to post this for him ;) It's been up for a while and not much mention )
The Planet : Environmentally Friendly Customer Service

What distinguishes NutraPlanet from the herd? Well, I would have to say it’s our compulsion to fanatical customer service. But before I dive any deeper into our obsession to higher standards of service, let’s first define the term…shall we?

The way I see it, I would simply define customer service as “exceeding the internal and external needs of a customer”. Now, how does my interpretation of the term differ from the competition?

• First, it’s not about meeting the needs of the individual or group, but EXCEEDING them.
  • Second, it’s not just offering a service for the desires of the customer, but taking into account the customer as a whole and offering ourselves for the complete well being of that customer.
  • Lastly, it’s making a difference in the community in which we serve (living for a cause larger than our own).
Taking into account my definition of “customer service”, NutraPlanet takes our service to the next level…

NutraPlanet Customer Service Goes Green!

We’ve heard your complaints about our packing material being too messy and environmentally unfriendly, and quite honestly you’re right! Using styrofoam packing peanuts is an affordable way to safely cushion and protect your items during shipment, but they are detrimental to our planet. Aside from the mess and hassle of cleaning them up and disposing of them, they are non-biodegradable; meaning they permanently take residence in landfills adding to the continual pollution of our planet.

NutraPlanet listened and took action! We now offer paper based packing material, which is 100% biodegradable and recyclable. Less mess, less waste, and easy removal…what more could you ask for?

In our efforts to better serve our customers, our community, and our planet, NutraPlanet raises the bar with environmentally amiable packing solutions.

We're making a difference, on company at a time :welcome:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
and i like to believe that this earth girl is packing my environmentally friendly order......

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Ya'll keep getting better and better!!!

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Very cool news. The peanuts were always a pain to clean up if the box tipped over or I had to search for something at the bottom.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
the paper is kinda annoying too but ill deal with it. Much easier to clean than spilled packing peanuts.

when i got my order the other day it was like wrapped in brown paper. Looked like someone had fun going crazy with dirty toilet paper ;D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I noticed the change with my last order. I've been meaning to say something, but my mind is in a thousand places right now. In any case, I am more impressed with the loss of the environmentally injurious peanuts than the great sale prices and customer service. I am a huge advocate of recycling, so I applaud the Nutra team!
Keep up the dynamic task of bringing us the very best and I will continue to support and promote you guys as the very best, period.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
and i like to believe that this earth girl is packing my environmentally friendly order......

I'm definately digging that girl, but I'm a little timid around those shears.

I noticed the paper instead of peanuts in my last NP order as well. I was happy to grab it and move it straight to the recycle bin instead of diving into the mystery that was the packing peanuts of old.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard you all started showering together, too, which will save quite a bit of water.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I heard you all started showering together, too, which will save quite a bit of water.
:toofunny: First thing I thought of:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30FM57Mg9Kw"]YouTube - No Homo #1 - The Shower[/ame]