New activate extreme

mcmayne

mcmayne

Awards
what's eta? strongly considering ordering this in a couple days though, anyone have good things to say?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
what's eta? strongly considering ordering this in a couple days though, anyone have good things to say?
I doubt many have gotten to use this yet. I know I just got it in 2 weeks ago. Doubt anyone has gotten it before that.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a newer formulation that I haven't heard of or something? If so, please enlighten us.:)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!!! I like the new libido enhancing aspects of Activate. Pine Bark and Zinc should make this an interesting updgrade.:thumbsup:

mcmayne

mcmayne

Awards
just ordered a bottle today, my first test booster! can't wait to try it.. will be using a simple stack of act x and AEN intraxcell.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
It should be a good product. I just started using it a couple days ago.

Libido effects are much more pronounced with this one. The ER technology should prove to make a HUGE difference with something like Divanil, which has a short half-life.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Yes. This is a Matt Cahill product.

The company is Driven Sports, who Matt will be formulating for.

Its at the planet now, although the new ingredient list doesn't show up yet.

wheels

Awards
  • Established

Its at the planet now, although the new ingredient list doesn't show up yet.[/QUOTEIs it best to take with or without food ?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Its at the planet now, although the new ingredient list doesn't show up yet.[/QUOTEIs it best to take with or without food ?
I would assume the same would apply as with the previous versions. Either seems to be fine, with meals is usually preferred to avoid the Divanil aftertaste.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Doesn't matter with or without food. I usually do it with food.

mcmayne

mcmayne

Awards
how are you liking it so far haiz?
I'm waiting for mine to arrive. normally I order from bb.com and it never takes more than 3 days to arrive. while nutraplanet seems to take around a week, their prices are actually better, and also bb.com store STILL doesn't even have act-x available to order.
really interested in USP's powerfull though, and considering sitting on my act-x and trying powerfull first. any input? :/

wheels

Awards
  • Established
So whats the half life of the new AX time-released ?

wahs

Awards
Whats the Eta on this?
SOOOOO PISSSSSED

I spent all day browsing, researching, and refreshing my cart. finally i said fuk it i'm pulling the trigger. and now this sh!t

:'(

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
SOOOOO PISSSSSED

I spent all day browsing, researching, and refreshing my cart. finally i said fuk it i'm pulling the trigger. and now this sh!t

:'(
What ****?

What are you talking about? lol

wahs

Awards
What ****?

What are you talking about? lol
the new activate.
it was in stock yesterday and until 9pm today.
then it went out of stock.
that's when i tried to go to checkout.

=fail

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh haha shitty i ordered two bottles last week. I loved the origional. I did a cycle that was close to two months long alongside stoked. Had great results considering i had gotten a new job and wasnt able to lift as much as usual.

Gonna start the new activate once im done with megadosing this cissus.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ohhh haha shitty i ordered two bottles last week. I loved the origional. I did a cycle that was close to two months long alongside stoked. Had great results considering i had gotten a new job and wasnt able to lift as much as usual.

Gonna start the new activate once im done with megadosing this cissus.
I also did a 2month AX and Stoked cycle. Stopped on Nov 15. When should I start back up? My strength on that cycle was RIDICULOUS, and I wasnt even trying.

I want to start using divanil again REALLY soon, how long should I wait ya think? I feel fine right now..

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Any time soon should be ok. I usually take a month off if im going to use the same type of product.

So start up mid December or something along those lines.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any time soon should be ok. I usually take a month off if im going to use the same type of product.

So start up mid December or something along those lines.
Word up brotha!

I actually didn't do a full 8 week cycle, more like 6-7 weeks.. so yeah, I will start back up soon I guess... Maybe Dec 8th... I want to look good for new years, gotta be in TOP SHAPE!

I love divanil man don't you? It's the ****ing BOMB.

I just kept getting stronger and stronger and I wasn't even trying... My next cycle I am going to really put a lot of work into it and with the help of divanil, I am going to be a BEASTTTT I can't wait! :trout:

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah man divanil is amazing. Great natural supplement if you ask me. Thats why i will keep buying activate, because it always delivers.
And yeah same here, the next run i do im going to have to button down on my diet and training a little better. I cant image the great results i will have when everthing is in check a little better.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
has anyone done Nutra's divanil? and how does it compare the activate extreme

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is awesome. The extended release technology makes a huge difference.

Nate101

Awards
Whats a safe and effective product to stack with the new activate extreme? My goal is to increase lean body mass... I've heard good things about drive and stoked... Any recommendations?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I hope I enjoy Divanex as much as I did AX.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats a safe and effective product to stack with the new activate extreme? My goal is to increase lean body mass... I've heard good things about drive and stoked... Any recommendations?
Run a natty T-Booster :) DT2010, or DTH when it rolls in next week are great picks. Stoked (or now PCT Assist) have good feedback, IGF-2 is a nice pick as well.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Run a natty T-Booster :) DT2010, or DTH when it rolls in next week are great picks. Stoked (or now PCT Assist) have good feedback, IGF-2 is a nice pick as well.
What about SUSTAIN it's the bomb boy

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
What about SUSTAIN it's the bomb boy
Yeah. This would be very good in combo with Act-X.

Any AI makes a good stack too = trione/atd/bromo.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP still lists the old ingredient profile... any idea if/when they will have the new up and shipping?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Whenever DS closes their doors, I will be crying.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Whenever DS closes their doors, I will be crying.
You won't have to cry!

Driven Sports has already started producing and selling the products. Plus, LX V2.1 is due at the beginning of January, as well as a NEW adrenalean that is even better than the old one.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've seen that!! I hope it'll be the same quality and everything. I assume it's operated by the same guys, so I have some of the new Activate Xtreme on it's way :D

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've seen that!! I hope it'll be the same quality and everything. I assume it's operated by the same guys, so I have some of the new Activate Xtreme on it's way :D
Yeah ive got a couple of the new bottles sitting here by Driven Sports.

I think im going to use it on a cut in jan this time which i havnt done before.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. This would be very good in combo with Act-X.

Any AI makes a good stack too = trione/atd/bromo.
Is it best to take act x pwo on training days or does it matter ?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP still lists the old ingredient profile... any idea if/when they will have the new up and shipping?
We finally updated the label last week; been shipping the new formula since mid Dec.

Edit: Doesn't matter that much since time released; take w/ meals. Breakfast & dinner are nice & far apart.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't really matter, but you could do that, it should help. ;) As long as u space ur doses throughout the day ur fine too