bcaa mixability

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Any trick to this? I just switched over from my bulk CNW bcaa to bulk nutra bcaa. I mixed 5g into over 50oz of water and it's really flaky. Much more so than the CNW bcaas. I thought the nutra mixability would be better but it's not looking that way so far. Looks like a lot of big particles sticking to the side of my water bottle, too. I can't imagine trying to mix 15g of product in like I normally do.

Ideas?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Not really. I just get some Xtend. Not much more expensive if you considerthe added flavour..

Might be because of the humidity that got in your tub too..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pinch of lemon juice or something acidic helps. Also pre-mix and let it sit helps. Xanthan Gum might help, I know LG just added it to their BCAA mix and it's supposed to help it stay dissolved.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Oh, for during workout I use 4 scoops of Xtend and 1 scoop of BCAA in 1 Liter of water. Add ice cubes and shake like crazy - Done!

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any trick to this? I just switched over from my bulk CNW bcaa to bulk nutra bcaa. I mixed 5g into over 50oz of water and it's really flaky. Much more so than the CNW bcaas. I thought the nutra mixability would be better but it's not looking that way so far. Looks like a lot of big particles sticking to the side of my water bottle, too. I can't imagine trying to mix 15g of product in like I normally do.

Ideas?

Normally, our BCAA's go through a milling machine that reduces the size of the ingredients, thus making them mix easier. The place we use for this was having some major issues, so we had to take a small batch that was not milled. However, if you use a shaker cup, it should still dissolve readily easily.

crazilyfter42

Awards
Ive tried mixing mine a few ways w/ no success either. I just scoop it w/ a spoon and put it in towards the back of my throat. Than I chase w/ a big glass of water.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried mixing mine a few ways w/ no success either. I just scoop it w/ a spoon and put it in towards the back of my throat. Than I chase w/ a big glass of water.
I would do that but I like to drink it steadily throughout my workout.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Blender Bottle or a shaker with ice + some of the suger free crystal light type drinks usually will help the bcaa suspend themselves better in the drink. Letting it sit in the freezer for a little bit helps to if you think about it. Another thing that helps a lot too is if you add glycerine (not GMS but the actual liquid) to the mix.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I put about 10g in a 1 Liter bottle of sugar free lemonade that I bring to work every day. I shake the **** out of it, let it sit in the fridge for 4 hours, and then its pretty much dissolved (still some floaters, though).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PolishHamm3r77 Weight Loss 10
Supplements 4
50Magnum Supplements 6
EasyEJL Supplements 10
thesinner Supplements 26