Nutraplanet martial arts/MMA survey

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Hello guys. I would like to get input on whether or not people would be interested in nutraplanet offering instructional martial arts videos, Armed forces self defense, mma fight videos, Martial arts cinema, and possibly, eventually equipment. Let us know if you have ever trained in a style before, and if you are in law enforcement. Last but not least, If you have not trained before, would any of this interest you? I expect Rodja to be the first poster. :)

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I think there are people out there that download such vids. So it may be of a problem in the sales department. I am not saying it is a bad idea, but it may not be as fruitful.
Equipment is a pretty good idea, gloves, bags, etc.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested.

We did Bas Rutten videos for physical training at law enforcement training, and he kicked my ass.

:bruce3:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
No interest at all. Ive had some karate training and a little boxing, but my focus is now strictly on weights and nutrition.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do judo, the only gear I need is my gi, which I buy at my dojo, BUT...

How about taking rodja's advice, and any other valuable input, and putting an *MMA Supplements* tab on the Nutra site with all the recommended supplements consolidated there. It still keeps you guys in the field you're currently in, while appealing to the MMA crowd and maybe pointing them in the right direction.

Oh, and I want to try Nutrabolics Fight Factor, will you guys be getting it?

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Depending on the level of quality, sure.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I do judo, the only gear I need is my gi, which I buy at my dojo, BUT...

How about taking rodja's advice, and any other valuable input, and putting an *MMA Supplements* tab on the Nutra site with all the recommended supplements consolidated there. It still keeps you guys in the field you're currently in, while appealing to the MMA crowd and maybe pointing them in the right direction.

Oh, and I want to try Nutrabolics Fight Factor, will you guys be getting it?
I did not see Rodja's post on this but it is a good Idea. It will be added soon.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well to offer something is one thing, to offer it cheaper than anyone else is quite another.. lol.

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
I have trained in BJJ, kickboxing and soon MMA training(good cardio). The only thing I would be interested in are gloves in the 4-8 oz. weight, fight shorts, rash guards & mouthguards specifically from Fight Dentist.