When ya gonna have more ALRI Restore?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Found a couple other places that carry it for close to the same price, but I like you guys so I'll wait a (short) while and order it from ya along with some other stuff. So please hurry and get more in stock!!

Thank-you!!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Off-topic but you aren't worried that they say this product was "contaminated" with other stuff knowingly?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Well I thought I saw jungle warfare had more than the label said in it, but never heard/seen/read/telepathically intercepted anything about Restore.

Do tell!!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I thought I saw jungle warfare had more than the label said in it, but never heard/seen/read/telepathically intercepted anything about Restore.

Do tell!!
Yeah, Restore had the same problem, I know because I wanted to order some too originally back in the day..

I heard something about it being contaminated (some batches with tren) "Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent"

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...no kiddin'

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Restore had the same problem, I know because I wanted to order some too originally back in the day..

I heard something about it being contaminated (some batches with tren) "Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent"
I don't remember this.. I know it had ADED in it, which is supposedly a hormone.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
does the restore at nutraplanet now have this problem?