Thank you NP!

1. Thank you NP!

My order from Nutraplanet just arrived, I had asked if it all possible if they could include a shaker bottle if they had any left because some of my older NP shaker bottles were starting to leak and fall apart. They not only sent me 1 nice shaker bottle, but 2!!! Plus tons of free samples. Thank you so much guys!

2. thanks for the thanks.

yeah, it helps when give a sob story of why you need some freebies in the comment box.

3. good to hear that you got well served... that kind of service is hard to beat and keeps us coming back to NP
    •   

4. i'm expecting my order to arrive today.. i might have another good story to tell!

5. NP service is great. I was trying to place an order on Saturday, but it kept saying my card was expired (it expires the END of the month) Dropped an email to customer service and They called me in less than 5 minutes. Problem solved. Great bunch of people!

6. i finally got my order today, after sitting at the fedex offices since last Saturday (which was getting me mad) but it was worth the wait, i got a couple free samples which i knew they were scarce as well as a bottle, first time i see one.

NP is simply the best.

7. Yup, NP rocks

Right now I'm still cutting, and the last 2 times I ordered, I didn't know what I'd want to sample, so I just asked for fat burners, they stuck in a days worth of wipeout the last time, with some Xtend, and then the other time I got a days worth of Stim X(Waiting for a bball game to use it, or just a down day )

Bottom line, NP IS infact the best

8. Thanks for the kind words guys

9. Ya, I just got my NP order as well. It was a small order as I wanted to try out some bluk p-slin and multi-vitamins. I received a shaker bottle and a few samples of Xtend. Plus of course the fact that my order arrived when promised and had everything I ordered at a great price. I'm a happy customer.

10. More thanks from me for the freebies with my order

11. LOL I did the exact same thing with an order a couple months ago. I broke my shaker NP sent me previously free without asking for it, and I asked for a new one and they sent it. Man, can't beat it. NP has had all my supp business for the past like 2 yrs.
    A million times...thank you guys!

12. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    My order from Nutraplanet just arrived, I had asked if it all possible if they could include a shaker bottle if they had any left because some of my older NP shaker bottles were starting to leak and fall apart. They not only sent me 1 nice shaker bottle, but 2!!! Plus tons of free samples. Thank you so much guys!
    what free samples did you get?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

13. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    what free samples did you get?
    Ninja monkey gonads labeled "Protein recovery balls"