Want AEN PreSurge and GN Mitotrophin

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
please. Any estimate on if or when either available? Hate to buy elsewhere. kthxbye.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Sorry, I spelled it wrong - Mitotropin, from Gaspari Nutrition. Planning on one more little order before Christmas, and hoping that I can order these to put in my stocking :)

BifWebster

Awards
Sorry, I spelled it wrong - Mitotropin, from Gaspari Nutrition. Planning on one more little order before Christmas, and hoping that I can order these to put in my stocking :)
Mitotropins gonna start out as being exclusive to bb.com and gnc. and its gonna start off overpriced, gnc price will be the bb.com proce :mad:

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Mitotropins gonna start out as being exclusive to bb.com and gnc. and its gonna start off overpriced, gnc price will be the bb.com proce :mad:
Guess I will wait till the new year then. Might be for the better since the early reviews will be in by that time.

PreSurge
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/108197-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

has already shipped to many of our retailers, just waiting to hear from NP :)
Good to know. I switch around pre w/o mixes for fun, and becuase they are mostly one and the same. This looks a little different, however, and I am looking forward to trying it out.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: GN Mitotropin has been GNC Exclusive for the longest time, but Darren is keeping his eagle-eyes sharp, and we might be able to source some for you guys in the not-too distant future. As always, I`ll keep you posted.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Update: GN Mitotropin has been GNC Exclusive for the longest time, but Darren is keeping his eagle-eyes sharp, and we might be able to source some for you guys in the not-too distant future. As always, I`ll keep you posted.
Other online retailers have this stocked already. Its definitely available to others than bb.com and gnc.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
That mitotropin price is crazy most places have it at 55.