Want AEN PreSurge and GN Mitotrophin - AnabolicMinds.com

Want AEN PreSurge and GN Mitotrophin

  1. New Member
    slowprogress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    11181

    Reputation

    Want AEN PreSurge and GN Mitotrophin


    please. Any estimate on if or when either available? Hate to buy elsewhere. kthxbye.

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    No idea what GN Mitotrophin is, so I don't think we're planning on stocking it right now. We carry most of AEN's products (Products by Athletic Edge Nutrition | IntrAbolic | IntraXcell | Steel Edge ), so if this is already at our distributor we will probably be picking it up in the near future.
  3. New Member
    slowprogress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    11181

    Reputation

    Sorry, I spelled it wrong - Mitotropin, from Gaspari Nutrition. Planning on one more little order before Christmas, and hoping that I can order these to put in my stocking
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    BifWebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    230

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    Sorry, I spelled it wrong - Mitotropin, from Gaspari Nutrition. Planning on one more little order before Christmas, and hoping that I can order these to put in my stocking
    Mitotropins gonna start out as being exclusive to bb.com and gnc. and its gonna start off overpriced, gnc price will be the bb.com proce
  5. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    344

    Reputation

    PreSurge
    *ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-PreSurge FAQ- Premium, Pre-Workout Supplementation!

    has already shipped to many of our retailers, just waiting to hear from NP
  6. New Member
    slowprogress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    11181

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BifWebster View Post
    Mitotropins gonna start out as being exclusive to bb.com and gnc. and its gonna start off overpriced, gnc price will be the bb.com proce
    Guess I will wait till the new year then. Might be for the better since the early reviews will be in by that time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    PreSurge
    *ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-PreSurge FAQ- Premium, Pre-Workout Supplementation!

    has already shipped to many of our retailers, just waiting to hear from NP
    Good to know. I switch around pre w/o mixes for fun, and becuase they are mostly one and the same. This looks a little different, however, and I am looking forward to trying it out.
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Update: GN Mitotropin has been GNC Exclusive for the longest time, but Darren is keeping his eagle-eyes sharp, and we might be able to source some for you guys in the not-too distant future. As always, I`ll keep you posted.
  8. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Update: GN Mitotropin has been GNC Exclusive for the longest time, but Darren is keeping his eagle-eyes sharp, and we might be able to source some for you guys in the not-too distant future. As always, I`ll keep you posted.
    Other online retailers have this stocked already. Its definitely available to others than bb.com and gnc.
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Other online retailers have this stocked already. Its definitely available to others than bb.com and gnc.
    Then you guys should see it pretty soon I`d imagine
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Finally got the Gaspari Mitotropin
  11. Registered User
    rippedforce63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    That mitotropin price is crazy most places have it at 55.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    That mitotropin price is crazy most places have it at 55.
    Probably why we sold out of the initial stock in an hour
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AEN's PreSurge Unleashed
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:22 AM
  2. HemoRage vs PreSurge Unleashed
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:39 AM
  3. PreSurge yay or nay?
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:46 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 09:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in