Want AEN PreSurge and GN Mitotrophin

1. Want AEN PreSurge and GN Mitotrophin

please. Any estimate on if or when either available? Hate to buy elsewhere. kthxbye.

2. No idea what GN Mitotrophin is, so I don't think we're planning on stocking it right now. We carry most of AEN's products (Products by Athletic Edge Nutrition | IntrAbolic | IntraXcell | Steel Edge ), so if this is already at our distributor we will probably be picking it up in the near future.

3. Sorry, I spelled it wrong - Mitotropin, from Gaspari Nutrition. Planning on one more little order before Christmas, and hoping that I can order these to put in my stocking
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    Sorry, I spelled it wrong - Mitotropin, from Gaspari Nutrition. Planning on one more little order before Christmas, and hoping that I can order these to put in my stocking
    Mitotropins gonna start out as being exclusive to bb.com and gnc. and its gonna start off overpriced, gnc price will be the bb.com proce

5. PreSurge
    *ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-PreSurge FAQ- Premium, Pre-Workout Supplementation!

has already shipped to many of our retailers, just waiting to hear from NP

6. Quote Originally Posted by BifWebster View Post
    Mitotropins gonna start out as being exclusive to bb.com and gnc. and its gonna start off overpriced, gnc price will be the bb.com proce
    Guess I will wait till the new year then. Might be for the better since the early reviews will be in by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    PreSurge
    *ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-PreSurge FAQ- Premium, Pre-Workout Supplementation!

has already shipped to many of our retailers, just waiting to hear from NP
    Good to know. I switch around pre w/o mixes for fun, and becuase they are mostly one and the same. This looks a little different, however, and I am looking forward to trying it out.

7. Update: GN Mitotropin has been GNC Exclusive for the longest time, but Darren is keeping his eagle-eyes sharp, and we might be able to source some for you guys in the not-too distant future. As always, I`ll keep you posted.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Update: GN Mitotropin has been GNC Exclusive for the longest time, but Darren is keeping his eagle-eyes sharp, and we might be able to source some for you guys in the not-too distant future. As always, I`ll keep you posted.
    Other online retailers have this stocked already. Its definitely available to others than bb.com and gnc.

9. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Other online retailers have this stocked already. Its definitely available to others than bb.com and gnc.
    Then you guys should see it pretty soon I`d imagine

10. That mitotropin price is crazy most places have it at 55.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    That mitotropin price is crazy most places have it at 55.
    Probably why we sold out of the initial stock in an hour

Similar Forum Threads

1. AEN's PreSurge Unleashed
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 12:22 PM
  2. HemoRage vs PreSurge Unleashed
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:39 AM
  3. PreSurge yay or nay?
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements