New changes to the checkout pages

1. New changes to the checkout pages

Just to give everyone a bit of a heads up. We have made some changes to the overall layout of the checkout pages on NutraPlanet.com. If anyone has any issues with the new pages please let me know so I can fix them ASAP.

2. what changes you guys make? what should we be looking for?

3. Its mainly just layout changes, functionally nothing has changed really. I have removed most of the distractions from the checkout page so newer customers have an easier time navigating through the checkout process. Also just some overall cleanups. Mainly just hoping for a more pleasant checkout experience for everyone.
    •   

4. those changes are transparent to me... i can not see the difference... i guess i never paid much attention to that page before! good work though!

5. ERROR: Unable to Process Credit Card / Declined: 10752-This transaction cannot be processed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    ERROR: Unable to Process Credit Card / Declined: 10752-This transaction cannot be processed.
    This does not have anything to do with the checkout process per se, but the credit processor. I will check with our merchant company tomorrow about this error since I have seen a jump in these the last 2-3 days.

7. I found it to be annoying that you cant edit Amounts of items in cart and add or remove items once youve entered your address and want not while checking out.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Guide with over 170 Pages men's Fitness - 12 Minute Workout
    By latrell123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:52 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 12:50 PM