Icariin 50% Powder

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When will the Icariin 50% powder be back in stock?

A

ACSlayer

Awards
I believe that USP's Bulk Brand sells a 50% Icarrin at certain locations.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Crap. Any chance you migt reconsider?
it's possible. if we notice enough people screaming that they miss it or would like it, then it might come back. :food:

some of the bulks were slow movers so they are just not a priority to get restocked.

LAC

LAC

Awards
I see COZMAR has Icariin 50%- what is best dosage for this?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
most shoot for around 400-500mg per day of active.

LAC

LAC

Awards
GOTEST
what is your dosage?
before lift? before bed?
thanks

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I capped the bulk and took 3/day. 1 in the AM and 2 afternoon before WO...which lasted through the night time for "performance":D
I think it was 0.60g/cap...so we're talking 1.8g/day.

Also note...I never take one supplement at a time (I'm a supp junkie). I was also taking 90% Divanil 1g/day, ZMA, and AAKG.
I've run these 3 supps before, WITHOUT Icariin and the "wood" is nowhere near the same.:D

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
As of this point, we don't have plans to restock it. There wasn't enough demand, however we do still have Horny Goat Weed 20% (50 grams) By: NutraPlanet , which is 20% Icariin.
I bought HEAPS of HGW ages ago and add 1 "00" cap every training session with whatever other stim i'm using. Same with Green Tea Extract.

Since i researched Geranamine (1,3-Dimethylamylamine) i've read a lot of people with erection problems. I use 1,3 regularly and haven't had it at all. I honestly think it's the HGW that prevents it.

I gave 50 caps to a friend who is having it every morning and tells me of his extra energy and increase libido.

I'd definitely go with the HGW if Iccarin is out.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would aim for around 500mg of active Icariin, or 2.5g of the 20%. You can go higher, but I would start there.
Any thoughts on when and how many times to take HGW during the day?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any thoughts on when and how many times to take HGW during the day?
Sorry I missed this; I took a dose upon waking, mid-afternoon between meals and then one empty-stomach w/ my ZMA, I liked it on an empty stomach. PreWO is a good idea because it can add some aggression, which is useful in your workouts.

Also if there is still a fair bit of interest, we might be able to do a limited run of it for you guys.

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in trying some 50% bulk. I'm getting real good with my capping machine and iicarin interests me :)

I

iwannasurf

Awards
I'd like to see the 50% extract in 500mg caps if possible. The bulk powder has a pretty harsh taste.

K

Kc2554

Awards
I just purchased some HGW for the first time. If it works well, then I will be interested in the 50% extract!

K

Kc2554

Awards
Sorry I missed this; I took a dose upon waking, mid-afternoon between meals and then one empty-stomach w/ my ZMA, I liked it on an empty stomach. PreWO is a good idea because it can add some aggression, which is useful in your workouts.

Also if there is still a fair bit of interest, we might be able to do a limited run of it for you guys.
2.5g of the 20% HGW 3 times a day Steve?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohhh... I just took 2.5 grams all at once....oh well
Not the end of the world, I just like splitting it into 2 doses. You're only at 500mg of actives for the day, so you're fine; you can even go closer to 800mg of actives, but once you get around 1g, you might find your joints becoming stiff, "drying out" as people like to refer to it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not the end of the world, I just like splitting it into 2 doses. You're only at 500mg of actives for the day, so you're fine; you can even go closer to 800mg of actives, but once you get around 1g, you might find your joints becoming stiff, "drying out" as people like to refer to it.
No, not so fast. He actually might explode. Don't sugar coat it.