• Established
yeah, that sale ended. :ntome:

i'm mourning myself.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I thought this was going to be another good NP story thread from reading the title... but i guessed wrong!

Like Hank said the sale ended those items dont stay at that killer price forever, I'm glad i got my extra xtend order in on time!

better luck next time!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
NEG NEG NEG!

and more neg for making two threads.:FUfinger:

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Damn, first liver tabs, now this? :(

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before negging FitModel again.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before negging FitModel again.
You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

It's not reputation I'm giving the guy, lol.

On a positive note, the Xtend/Vasocharge stack is still on sale for only $49.99! To be fair, the price of raws & materials are going up around the board, and price increases are an inevitability. We tried to keep the price as low as possible for you guys.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
How can you seriously be disappointed when we get free samples and good deals all the time? They just aren't specifically on what we want all the time :( But you gotta take the good with the bad :D

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

It's not reputation I'm giving the guy, lol.

On a positive note, the Xtend/Vasocharge stack is still on sale for only $49.99! To be fair, the price of raws & materials are going up around the board, and price increases are an inevitability. We tried to keep the price as low as possible for you guys.
nutra does a fantastic job but at the end of the day you can't please evryone bro, some people expect you to give it away at a loss

and i think fitmodel is a fitness model so he must be under some heavy pressure and a tight budget.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
nutra does a fantastic job but at the end of the day you can't please evryone bro, some people expect you to give it away at a loss

and i think fitmodel is a fitness model so he must be under some heavy pressure and a tight budget.

yep

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
This is unfukkin believable! Do people not realize that the purpose of a company is to make money(GASP!). Their prices are already EXTREMELY low and you have the audacity to whine/*****/complain about one product going back to its already low regular price?!?!?! Obviously someone has never had their own business....i can only imagine the operating costs for NP and the sheer volume they HAVE to do to make money given their margins are so low. I think i'm preaching to the choir for MOST that attend this forum but the 'planet has been the best supplement company i have ever bought from(and i use to have my own operation). Keep up the great work NP!

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
This is unfukkin believable! Do people not realize that the purpose of a company is to make money(GASP!). Their prices are already EXTREMELY low and you have the audacity to whine/*****/complain about one product going back to its already low regular price?!?!?! Obviously someone has never had their own business....i can only imagine the operating costs for NP and the sheer volume they HAVE to do to make money given their margins are so low. I think i'm preaching to the choir for MOST that attend this forum but the 'planet has been the best supplement company i have ever bought from(and i use to have my own operation). Keep up the great work NP!

lol, trust me they turn a profit.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
lulz

It was $39 last time I bought it and now it's $42. You're *****ing about a $3 increase?!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
lulz

It was $39 last time I bought it and now it's $42. You're *****ing about a $3 increase?!
$3 bucks!! :wtf:

how about having your national currency drop 40% against the green back, i suppose that's nutra's fault as well?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
well duh, thats the whole point of having a business. If your not liking it just buy from somewhere else. But your not going to find the customer service and overall low prices you get from NP.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love how you pretend to be an expert in the matters of things you know nothing of...quite amusing.

First and foremost, we cannot control cost increases...this ranges from cost of goods all the way to the packing peanuts, boxes, and the fuel surcharges FedEx and other couriers charge us.

Second, as we grow so does our overhead e.g. labor, warehouse, utilities, taxes, etc... In order for us to continually offer competitive prices and exceptional service, we have to incur growth and expansion increases. Every consumer has to ask themselves, do I want the lowest price or the best service? Because you WILL sacrifice one for the other...you can find rock bottom prices on products but did you know you WILL wait for a month to get your order, and if you have problems will there be a customer service agent to handle your complaint and resolve your issue? We strive to offer THE BEST customer service while offering the best value--this means we actually make LESS profit than our competitors (yes, believe it or not).

Lastly, we are constantly offering SUBSTANTIAL sales, everyday volume discount coupons on top of FREE shipping, and low flat rate shipping for smaller orders (we actually lose money on shipping). And this is just the tip of the iceberg, we are about to make a transitional shift in our business protocol to take low prices and FANATICAL customer service to the NEXT LEVEL (just wait and see)!

So before you make asinine assumptions, might want to do your due diligence...and stop pretending to know what you obviously DON'T KNOW.

For those of you who appreciate what NutraPlanet is and does, we will forever raise the bar to give you an experience unlike any other, for those chasing the lowest buck, happy hunting...HOLLA!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hey, can't please them all Sam........but NP does come pretty damn close to doing it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love how you pretend to be an expert in the matters of things you know nothing of...quite amusing.

First and foremost, we cannot control cost increases...this ranges from cost of goods all the way to the packing peanuts, boxes, and the fuel surcharges FedEx and other couriers charge us.

Second, as we grow so does our overhead e.g. labor, warehouse, utilities, taxes, etc... In order for us to continually offer competitive prices and exceptional service, we have to incur growth and expansion increases. Every consumer has to ask themselves, do I want the lowest price or the best service? Because you WILL sacrifice one for the other...you can find rock bottom prices on products but did you know you WILL wait for a month to get your order, and if you have problems will there be a customer service agent to handle your complaint and resolve your issue? We strive to offer THE BEST customer service while offering the best value--this means we actually make LESS profit than our competitors (yes, believe it or not).

Lastly, we are constantly offering SUBSTANTIAL sales, everyday volume discount coupons on top of FREE shipping, and low flat rate shipping for smaller orders (we actually lose money on shipping). And this is just the tip of the iceberg, we are about to make a transitional shift in our business protocol to take low prices and FANATICAL customer service to the NEXT LEVEL (just wait and see)!

So before you make asinine assumptions, might want to do your due diligence...and stop pretending to know what you obviously DON'T KNOW.

For those of you who appreciate what NutraPlanet is and does, we will forever raise the bar to give you an experience unlike any other, for those chasing the lowest buck, happy hunting...HOLLA!
Sam, you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!

Nutraplanet is a pristine example of what hard work and dedication will get you. I've watched nutraplanet grow over the years, and it's truly amazing to see the exemplary customer service and products that they provide at very affordable prices.

I commend you on the great efforts that you all make at nutraplanet to give us the great deals that you do. Nutraplanet is the ONLY place i purchase my supplements for the reasons i've stated above. This holds true, now and forever. :)

Bravo, Nutraplanet! :clap2:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I Wish everyone of our customers had a chance to meet Sam. He is one of the most passionate, decent and caring people I have ever met. Usually I do not say much when people makes comments like this, but you truthfully do not know anything about us or Sam, and I take it personal when someone makes a comment like this. No one at nutraplanet is hardly rolling in dough, Ceo included. He makes many self sacrifices to make sure all his employees are taken care of. Every decision he makes effects alot of people,customers and staff alike, and he knows this. I constantly see him wrestling with himself wondering if he is making the right decisions. It's really sad the amount of flak some people make over things. It's real simple. If we do not adapt and grow with the times and economy, there will be no nutraplanet. We keep prices as low as we can for as long as we can, but everything in life is finite.Adapt or die.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

:bruce3: tell 'em sam!!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by stryder

positive reps stryder - keep up the great work

more negs for fitmodel - for just being a real dickwad for crying about $3

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Just got a nutra package delivered today. Haven't opened it yet, but I hope it's got lots of samples! Protein balls!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Just got a nutra package delivered today. Haven't opened it yet, but I hope it's got lots of samples! Protein balls!

!!!!!! Thats what i forgot to order last time :( Protein balls!!! fek! oh well :icon_lol:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established

I Know your being diplomatic here B unit, but if fitmodel thinks he is under pressure, how about the pressure of keeping multiple people employed in a failing economy, continually raising the bar on product offerings and sales so you do not fall behind the pact, maintaining amicable relationships with multiple contacts, some of which are so unreliable they make you want to pull your hair out, and keeping morale up when you know every one of your employees is worried about the financial crisis they see happening all around him. I wish every customer could spend some time with us so you can really see what we are all about, and the sacrifices Sam makes to keep prices low, his company afloat and people employed. This man drove a beat up old mini van with a cracked windshield for YEARS, because he would rather put the money into growing the company, and making sure his employees were compensated. I continually see him make sacrifices not only at NutraPlanet, but in his own life. The extent that he goes to help people is awe inspiring, and it is all done with no fanfare, and most of the time I'm the only one that knows what he does to help some of our customers with issues they are having in their lives. This is not even mentioning everything he does for us at NutraPlanet. One could easily assume that if fit model is indeed a model, he is pretty well off. Well you know what they say about ASSuming things.:hammer: Just as we would not assume anything about you fitmodel, do not assume anything about us.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Wish everyone of our customers had a chance to meet Sam. He is one of the most passionate, decent and caring people I have ever met. Usually I do not say much when people makes comments like this, but you truthfully do not know anything about us or Sam, and I take it personal when someone makes a comment like this. No one at nutraplanet is hardly rolling in dough, Ceo included. He makes many self sacrifices to make sure all his employees are taken care of. Every decision he makes effects alot of people,customers and staff alike, and he knows this. I constantly see him wrestling with himself wondering if he is making the right decisions. It's really sad the amount of flak some people make over things. It's real simple. If we do not adapt and grow with the times and economy, there will be no nutraplanet. We keep prices as low as we can for as long as we can, but everything in life is finite.Adapt or die.
:goodpost:

Peaceful journey, my friend! :)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I Know your being diplomatic here B unit, but if fitmodel thinks he is under pressure, how about the pressure of keeping multiple people employed in a failing economy, continually raising the bar on product offerings and sales so you do not fall behind the pact, maintaining amicable relationships with multiple contacts, some of which are so unreliable they make you want to pull your hair out, and keeping morale up when you know every one of your employees is worried about the financial crisis they see happening all around him.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to verner again.

cheers verner, i was being sarcastic towards fitmodel as i'm sure he's not a fitness model but wishes he was one so maybe that's the pressure i'm referring to, i can't believe he's moaning about $3 when my orders with nutra have gone up 40% in price because my national currency has had the ass drop out of it because of the strenghtened US dollar, not to mention the extra cost associated in freight due to the rise in fuel cost that saw usps put up their prices.

Nutra Planet work on very small margins and make up for it with outstanding service which see's a huge repeat customer base and regular repeat orders.

so i think that fitmodel crying over $3 is unfunkingbelievable let alone starting 2 threads about it.

i've been a customer with nutra for almost 3 years now and they are by far the best place to get supps, for service, range and pricewise Nutra Planet are simply the best.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well crapola, knew that price wouldnt last, but it definitly last a lot longer than i thought. That previous price before what it is now was up for what like a year. The new price is still good , and better than it was before it was on sale.

Bewarned NP if it ever reaches that price again, I suggest you have 20 of them set aside for me and Im not kidding.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Know your being diplomatic here B unit, but if fitmodel thinks he is under pressure, how about the pressure of keeping multiple people employed in a failing economy, continually raising the bar on product offerings and sales so you do not fall behind the pact, maintaining amicable relationships with multiple contacts, some of which are so unreliable they make you want to pull your hair out, and keeping morale up when you know every one of your employees is worried about the financial crisis they see happening all around him. I wish every customer could spend some time with us so you can really see what we are all about, and the sacrifices Sam makes to keep prices low, his company afloat and people employed. This man drove a beat up old mini van with a cracked windshield for YEARS, because he would rather put the money into growing the company, and making sure his employees were compensated. I continually see him make sacrifices not only at NutraPlanet, but in his own life. The extent that he goes to help people is awe inspiring, and it is all done with no fanfare, and most of the time I'm the only one that knows what he does to help some of our customers with issues they are having in their lives. This is not even mentioning everything he does for us at NutraPlanet. One could easily assume that if fit model is indeed a model, he is pretty well off. Well you know what they say about ASSuming things.:hammer: Just as we would not assume anything about you fitmodel, do not assume anything about us.
Much respect to you, sir!
:thumbsup:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dammit, Nutra, would you stop making a ****ing profit already!?!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I wish everyone on here had the opportunity to meet Sam in person. I truly doubt you'd find a business owner with more integrity and concern for their customers.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

****ing ownd

nutraplanet > life

:bow28: