Order Still on Hold?

M

mrohmann

Awards
I dont get it. My order has been on hold since last thursday (Oct 29) with no indication as to why. I tried emailing support but got no response. I just want my supplements before i have to delay my next cycle!

the order number is 47053
Cheers

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'll check and see what i find. typically it is something to do with cc verification/security.

either i or rene or someone will get back shortly.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I looked into it for you and the blender bottles were out of stock when you ordered. This was noted in the availability field. Since they still have not come in, the rest of the order is being shipped and these will ship when in stock. I also checked the email and did not see one from your email on file with us, but it may have been caught by the spam filter. If you ever have any questions you can also give us a call buddy. Thanks for your support !

M

mrohmann

Awards
Thank you for all of your help. You guys are the best, Ill definitly will continue to buy all of my stuff here.

Mike

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I put in my order the same day as you and in my order was one of the blender bottles with the ball thing. When I ordered it said ships in 2-3 days or somethings like that. Well my order still hasn't shipped today.

But cant do anything but wait and hope to get some sweet samples, I did get some sweet deals too so its cool.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I put in my order the same day as you and in my order was one of the blender bottles with the ball thing. When I ordered it said ships in 2-3 days or somethings like that. Well my order still hasn't shipped today.

But cant do anything but wait and hope to get some sweet samples, I did get some sweet deals too so its cool.
We apologize for for this. We were supposed to get the blender bottles in days before, but they were delayed. They are in now though !