Don't like future Swiss customers???

Jench

Awards
Hi, I send to this address [email protected] this mail twice, first time it was on the 30 October and still no answer :-{

May an Op answer?

Thanks a lot

> Hi.
>
> I have a question on swiss order delivered exclusively by fedex.
>
> Have you problems with the swiss customs? If yes on which products?
>
> Thanks a lot :)
>
>

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, I send to this address [email protected] this mail twice, first time it was on the 30 October and still no answer :-{

May an Op answer?

Thanks a lot

> Hi.
>
> I have a question on swiss order delivered exclusively by fedex.
>
> Have you problems with the swiss customs? If yes on which products?
>
> Thanks a lot :)
>
>
It is odd that you didn't get a reply, we definitely value your business! From a website, I found this
"Import taxes:
Packages valued at over $50 US could be charged import duties. You may also have to pay import taxes, customs duty, or quarantine fees. These charges are separate from your shipping charge, and you will be billed directly for them by your local customs office. Please contact your local Customs office for more details.

There are two different types of customs clearance for imported parcels:

Postal customs clearance: parcels sent to Switzerland via postal channels
Private customs clearance: parcels imported by private forwarders

The recipient pays the customs fees, VAT and handling costs upon delivery. Swiss Post collects the money upon delivery (COD), while private forwarders such as General Parcel Switzerland send the invoice afterwards.

Please refer to the following website for more information, or contact your local Customs Office.

Swiss Post - Importing Goods
Import restrictions:
As of October 2006, our valued customers in Switzerland have not had any issues or difficulties with ordering products from _______. Each country has different laws and regulations about buying products from other countries. As a Swiss customer, you are responsible for making sure that buying nutritional supplements from the United States is allowed. For more information please check with your local customs office. For more information on Supplement Restrictions please refer to the following website: "

It sounds like they aren't too strict unlike Australia, even the UK/Canada is worse it seems. Just be aware that DHEA is banned inside SZ, and that is all I can find. What products do you plan on ordering? I will search more and do my best to help.

Jench

Awards
Hi, great news ! Thanks.

Next month gonna switch from ...hem... bb.com for anabolicminds :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jench

Awards
It sounds like they aren't too strict unlike Australia, even the UK/Canada is worse it seems. Just be aware that DHEA is banned inside SZ, and that is all I can find. What products do you plan on ordering? I will search more and do my best to help.
Sorry, didn't saw that, well I was wondering about PH especially and in general, any seizure that appends on stuffs sent with FedEx.

Thanks again

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
if PH's are legal in switzerland then you shouldn't have a problem.
i am not very familiar with your laws.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if PH's are legal in switzerland then you shouldn't have a problem.
i am not very familiar with your laws.
Neither was I, but google is your friend and I love Switzerland. I spent 2 weeks near Bern and fell in love; running up the mountain for 2 hours and coming back down in 30 minutes and 1/4 of the steps was quite a rush. Tom Petty, Free Falling :head:

I couldn't find out exactly whether PH's were banned, however seeing as how DHEA is banned, I would speculate they are. I'm not certain what SZ customs are like, because alot of banned stuff if Canada gets across the border via NP.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Grüezi,

I'm not to sure about Switzerland but I've just moved from the UK to Germany and had a package of Super Cissis and Anabolic Pump that I ordered from the US siezed by German customs at Frankfurt :(

In Germany the only things you can buy here online or in the shops are protein powder and creatine and some very weak trib products. Is it the same in CH? If so then you may have the goods, expecially PHs, siezed as well.

The other option is to order them from the UK or maybe other EU countries as they normally won't be sent airmail. I've had AP sent from the UK (not airmail) without any probs.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The other option is to order them from the UK or maybe other EU countries as they normally won't be sent airmail. I've had AP sent from the UK (not airmail) without any probs.
UK-to-Germany will not go through Customs, irrespective of mode of shipment (airmail or otherwise), as it is an intra-European Union shipment.