Customs seized 2 bottles of Divanex

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I live in Canada, Montreal.

I just got a letter saying they seized 2 bottles of Divanex (I ordered 4 TNT stacks) so I guess they are letting 2 bottles in..

STUPID *******S IMO...

I bet Nettle Root 95% powder gets in EASY AS PIE heh?

This is the first time Ive ever had any probs with customs and Ive been ordering for awhile btw..

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So are you going to challege it or let it go?
Well.. don't they just send the bottles back to Nutraplanet?

I was hoping Nutra could send me TWO of the 50grams powder Nettle Root 95% in place for these.. I'd be willing to pay the shipping as well.

Just for shizts and giggles though, how could I challenge it? is it worth it? I prolly won't win, I bet they are dumb fukz..

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't live up there so I don't know the exact procedures but I don't think they just send it back. I would "assume" they keep it for awhile or dump it. if it's illegal then they would need it for evidence if they wanted to pursue the issue.

I've read about seizures here on stuff and the letter US customs will send as if you would go down to the office and ask "where's my steroids".

I know it's a totally different level of product so I would start by calling to ask why it was stopped, especially if some of it went on through...I wouldn't tell them that tho.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I don't live up there so I don't know the exact procedures but I don't think they just send it back. I would "assume" they keep it for awhile or dump it. if it's illegal then they would need it for evidence if they wanted to pursue the issue.

I've read about seizures here on stuff and the letter US customs will send as if you would go down to the office and ask "where's my steroids".

I know it's a totally different level of product so I would start by calling to ask why it was stopped, especially if some of it went on through...I wouldn't tell them that tho.
Yeah I probably am going to call, just to tell them how dumb they are

BUT, lets be real.. they're simply ignorant, the bottle and ingredient looks suspicious so they stopped it.

Nettle Root 95% powder won't be stopped for sure.. they prolly just didnt know wtf 3,4divianaljhfhfurouan is..

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On the letter I got it says the sale of this product in Canada would constitute the violation of Section(s) A.01.040 of the Food and Drugs Act.

Ooooooh I can't wait to call in the morning and rip into these stupid morons

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRGGGGGGGG

!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is instructions on the card they send you with how to challenge. I would most definitely challenge (after reading the fine text carefully) as I believe they falsely blocked your products. Also allowing only 2/4 bottles seems definitely odd!!!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Customs reply:

OH.. WE CAN'T LET YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3 THREE MONTH SUPPLY OF SUPPLEMENTS FOR ONE PERSON

so they seized 2 bottles of divanex and I get my other 2... ****ing pieces of sh1t

BUT NOW I gotta wait, for HEALTH CANADA to send it back to fedex or whatever, and its this whole big thing, fedex doesnt know wtf is going on.. and customs doesnt know wtf is going on, and health canada can't be reached directly apparently you gotta wait for them to do god knows what..

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GODDDDDDDDDD

ALL OF THIS BECAUSE.. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT DIVANEX IS

IM GONNA ORDER THE POWER FROM NOW ON

NETTLE ROOT 95%

GODDAMNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Challenging this seems stupid at this point.. they said they will send it back to the original sender, NUTRAPLANET, so hopefully I can be send the bulk powder instead!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Challenging this seems stupid at this point.. they said they will send it back to the original sender, NUTRAPLANET, so hopefully I can be send the bulk powder instead!
yes. once it is recieved back by nutraplanet, it will likly be credited to your account either as 'nutrabucks' or back on your credit card which you can then use to purchase the powder.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm placing another order right now, 3 bottles T-REZ, 2 MILK THISTLE 125GRAMS, LIFTING GLOVES, BELT..ETC..

IF THIS GETS STOPPED

IM GONNA FKING KILL THOSE ASHOLES

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just made a new order

2x T-Rez™ (60 capsules) By: NutraPlanet

2x Milk Thistle Powder (80%) (125 gm) By: NutraPlanet

1x Leather Lifting Belt (4 inch) By: Valeo

1x Lifting Gloves w/ Wrist Wraps (Size) By: Valeo

2x Basic Cuts (120 caps) By: Designer Supplements

If this gets stopped

Im going to fking SHOOT SOMEBODY!

Do you guys think I did a good thing ordering again considering I have another package held up by customs? Should I be ok?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also in Montreal and ordered 2 TNT stacks and they got through thank God. I don't understand what it wrong with Divanex. Your not selling the product it should be ok. They said that about my Recreate that I could not sell it but could receive it.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Customs reply:

OH.. WE CAN'T LET YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3 THREE MONTH SUPPLY OF SUPPLEMENTS FOR ONE PERSON

so they seized 2 bottles of divanex and I get my other 2... ****ing pieces of sh1t

BUT NOW I gotta wait, for HEALTH CANADA to send it back to fedex or whatever, and its this whole big thing, fedex doesnt know wtf is going on.. and customs doesnt know wtf is going on, and health canada can't be reached directly apparently you gotta wait for them to do god knows what..

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GODDDDDDDDDD

ALL OF THIS BECAUSE.. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT DIVANEX IS

IM GONNA ORDER THE POWER FROM NOW ON

NETTLE ROOT 95%

GODDAMNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
There fussing because your not suppose to be able to import more then 3 months at a time worth of a single product for personal use, to them 3+ months and it's for resale.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
How do they know that it is just for you? If you put two names on the parcel can you order twice as much?

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
How do they know that it is just for you? If you put two names on the parcel can you order twice as much?
I have gone over this in person with a customs agent and they assume it's all for the person the shipment is made out to.

Customs is basically looking to see if the product contains any banned ingredients and if the order contents is under or over a 3 month personal supply.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two bottles of Divanex is only 2 months supply though.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys I need help..

Customs doesn't have the products, they say Canada Borders or some **** has it, and to get it I need to call Fedex broker. Fedex says customs has it.. I talk to fedex customs agent and she says she'll try and see whats up but customs should have it and I should be able to go pick it up

What the f???? This is a 400$ shipment, i mean come on, wtf is going on.. :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep in contact with the Fedex broker they supply good service I am sure they'll sort it out for you.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep in contact with the Fedex broker they supply good service I am sure they'll sort it out for you.
It's been like 3 days, no word back from her yet, she said she would call when there was any update.. :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep bugging her...you have a right to know what happened and you should not have to pick it up, they should still deliver it.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep bugging her...you have a right to know what happened and you should not have to pick it up, they should still deliver it.
GREAT NEWS

The girl called back and said it should be getting re-shipped to me tomorrow.

HOWEVER

NP asked that the 2 divanex bottles be DESTROYED

meaning I basically lose money for nothing? and won't be getting nutrabucks?

=| confused

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
GREAT NEWS

HOWEVER

=| confused
Contact NP about your options.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
dude canadia sucks. i feel bad for you. i would go ape s*** if something happened to my supps

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GREAT NEWS

HOWEVER

=| confused
Doesn't make sense that NP would give those instructions imo. :confused: