NP's Geranium Anyone??

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how is everyone lining the beauty of this product?

Perfect laser-like energy and focus..Awesome appetite suppression and is a staple for fat loss from this point forward.

I am loving this with DCP, ALA, and the NP Green Tea caps. Throw in some yohimbine, l-tyrosine, and extra caffeine and you are ready to be:dance: :icon_lol:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's good

although stim d1ck is apparent

but any good stim does that

:)

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Grab yourself some test boosters and anti-e's and you will be okay.

NP's 6-OXO
TnT Stack
:dance::woohoo:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i haven't tried geranium yet, although i've been wanting to.
it's amazing how cheap NP's bulk geranium caps are!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know, the price is right, the quantity is perfect and the reliability is already well known..best on the market:bruce3:

tom1234

Awards
Tried this with Ephedrine and Caffeine, stimed out big time. Couldn't sleep for hours, was good at the time though.

Will try it on its own and post comments as it was probably down to the ephedrine and caffeine too.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
For those tring it for the first time i wouldn't have any other stims until you see how you react. It is very powerful.

I had 50 mg (2 x 25mg caps) with 2 Basic Cuts and although my heart wasn't racing i got a weird beating feeling in my pulmonary system which lasted 10-15 min.

Definitely start slow with this.

I love it now and will base my stims around it till early Feb.

I also like it with Chocamine and Sulbutiamine.....which just arrived.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, be very careful when starting out. Can get quite weird if you mix and match too much up front....:rofl:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the original NP 100mg caps..

Its too much, my **** shrunk 50% and my balls tighten up so much it was painful!

Someone mentioned to take HGW50% with it... but seriously, i was in pain for 3-4 hrs!!! My balls were killing me!

:|

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i like this product a lot. been dosing 3-4 pre workout

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
180-240 i don't feel anything from 1 or 2. I am extremely tolerant of stims including eca and clen i felt no sides from either of those. i stopped upping the clen (around 200mcg) for fear it was doing something to me that i was unable to detect