PLCAR restocking soon?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
sales of plcar were slow and the price just recently jumped significantly on all carnitine.
so a restock is not planned at the moment.
if we start seeing more requests for it and people are willing to pay the higher rate, then it might happen.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
This is correct, although if you guys want to save it please chime in as it's one of my favorite bulks.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i've actually had 2 pms asking about the plcar restock in the past week. it's not a bulk that is easy to find out there.
i'd probably pick up some myself.
there seems to be a carnitine interest revival recently.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bunch enroute...let me try to increase the order and get you guys either some bulk, or a labeled RPN powder.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking everywhere for PLCAR. I suppose we still have 3+ more months before the suppliers get up to speed for an appropriate pricing. I'm willing to wait til we hit a more suitable place on the demand curve to start supplementing with PLCAR (however, I am very eager).

How is it DCP was able to maintain a reasonable price with the doubling of the PLCAR source (and I assume TTA was a similar situation)?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I have a bunch enroute...let me try to increase the order and get you guys either some bulk, or a labeled RPN powder.
Wow, I had this post open for about an hour before I hit "post". That would rock, I'll brave the wife's wrath for yet another order to NP this month for some PLCAR (still need a 00 Cap Em Quick... they were sold out when I posted my last order the other night).

NP is a dreaded sight for my wife's credit card reviews.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been looking everywhere for PLCAR. I suppose we still have 3+ more months before the suppliers get up to speed for an appropriate pricing. I'm willing to wait til we hit a more suitable place on the demand curve to start supplementing with PLCAR (however, I am very eager).

How is it DCP was able to maintain a reasonable price with the doubling of the PLCAR source (and I assume TTA was a similar situation)?
DCP is my baby, and we basically cut out profit.

I am able to maintain (barely) the product, which for now is good enough for me. I am just counting on the rest of the line to keep us afloat - but DCP is a labor of love, and I won't let her go that easily.

And you are correct, but not only the TTA, but every ingredient hit at least a 25% price increase (some, like PLCAR, doubled). Now, we are looking at a 6% shipping increase across the board due to fuel costs, but as I informed my retailers, we will hold prices steady as long as we can without passing cost along.

Wise for the long-term? I don't know, but I do know that with this economy, you will see a LOT of companies releasing either sub-quality formulas, or watch them pare down dosage to make the product all but worthless. I use DCP, and I cannot imagine maintaining without it....so, as long as I can, we will keep making it.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i agree, $30 dcp is insane given the jump in raw materials!
i can't see how dsade can keep price much longer.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I started a similar thread and had my hopes CRUSHED! Haha! I'd be all over it if it were to become available. This stuff has some cool benefits.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
i heard good things about plcar, i think i PM'd hank about it? i pm'd someone about ETA

looking everywhere,,,i found GPLC but i hear thats not remotely close to its effects.

so im in for bulk!

i also heard good things about L-Carnitine L-Tartrate too

Vegking

Awards
I was a reg. user of PLCAR. I sure hope it comes back. I think it is an under rated supplement.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i also heard good things about L-Carnitine L-Tartrate too
yes, studies have shown some awsome benefits to l-car-l-tartrate (lclt). i would say the best benefit for bbing is the androgen receptor up-regulation that it has shown.
i would like to see this stocked.
it is impossible to find in bulk!

Last edited:
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
dsade......did you ever work anything out on this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I offered...it was declined.

Can't afford to release it through RPN just yet.
thanks for the update. i still get pms asking about plcar since it is not very available at the moment.
hopefully the price will drop as china eases and we will see the bulks return.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the update. i still get pms asking about plcar since it is not very available at the moment.
hopefully the price will drop as china eases and we will see the bulks return.
I'll see what I can' do...I might be able to part with some of my precious, but it won't be all pretty-like.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well if you need another vote you can count me in as well

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I'll see what I can' do...I might be able to part with some of my precious, but it won't be all pretty-like.
i don't think people care if it comes in a shiny box w/a bow.
let me know if you do make some available and i'll send a few people your way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 24
Avengeme Evomuse 6
dsade Evomuse 128
Supplements 46