Bulk Fenugreek 50%

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this going to be back in stock anytime soon or are you no longer going to carry this???

Also is there any chance that if brought back in stock it will be even close to the clearance price or was that a one time thing?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gah! It's gone, I was meaning to pick that up on my next order. That was a clearing out sale I believe. I know guys that picked up 5+ :doh: Better get on that Grapeseed Extract!

LOVERIUS

Awards
u wont need these after Torabolic comes out

Torabolic is a highly purified unique molecule extracted from Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenun greacum) seeds

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Torabolic is a highly purified unique molecule extracted from Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenun greacum) seeds
weeeeeellll this is kinda what spiked my interest....

Think about it. Use torabolic, a single component of the fungreek herb OR use a whole herb high steroidal spectrum extract and get the great effects of all fenusides, testofen, hydroxy isoleucine AND torabolic????

Id prefer to grab the whole herb cheap as hell and mega dose the crap outta it!

LOVERIUS

Awards
weeeeeellll this is kinda what spiked my interest....

Think about it. Use torabolic, a single component of the fungreek herb OR use a whole herb high steroidal spectrum extract and get the great effects of all fenusides, testofen, hydroxy isoleucine AND torabolic????

Id prefer to grab the whole herb cheap as hell and mega dose the crap outta it!
Maybe it will work, i just posted that question in another forum, will see what the answer will be.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats too bad that its gone... i just ordered some last week and hopping to get it soon... i was hopping to pick up some more since this will not be restocked so I heard

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
dont count on it... i heard it will not
yep, this is true. as of right now we don't have plans to restock it.
sales were slow on it so the remaining stock was marked down under cost to clear it out.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What are they extracting for? At what purity? At what dosages per pill? And studies to back up the "Unique Molecule" please.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep, this is true. as of right now we don't have plans to restock it.
sales were slow on it so the remaining stock was marked down under cost to clear it out.
Shoot... what I want to know is where all the Testofen went? Jump on your flying monkey and get some here!!! :D

Adams

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
well there's always that other place for some testofen, but it's crazy priced.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i just noticed Bulk Fenugreek 50% is back in stock... take it easy and don't buy all of it before i get some ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i just noticed Bulk Fenugreek 50% is back in stock... take it easy and don't buy all of it before i get some ;)

My bad.... I didn't see the out of stock in red text and took for granted it was back in stock... and did not noticed the infamous "Discontinued" availability.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I felt the same way when I saw the Discontinued availability. Did think it was initially in stock though.
once i did not see the horrific out of stock txt i got so excited about getting more that i didn't even pay attention to what it was replaced with

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
I felt the same way when I saw the Discontinued availability. Did think it was initially in stock though.
You guys should strongly reconsider getting this back in, many people seem to like it including myself.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
now that this is gone interest is raising... hopefully it will be back... I have some in stock (4 tubs) but i'd buy more specially at that price!

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
now that this is gone interest is raising... hopefully it will be back... I have some in stock (4 tubs) but i'd buy more specially at that price!
You never know what you had, till it's gone.

Oh, so you got 4 tubs...hmmm....

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's interest because of the great price, and you don't realize what you've got until it's gone (Big Yellow Taxi anyone?). The sales figures while we had it don't tell any lies though :(