International shipping cost

arnika

Awards
I remember the time when Nutraplanet did such promotions like 50% off on USPS international shipping... Now the price of oil is under 70$, why is the shipping rate not reducing? For all international customers the shipping price is very important.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, last week I shipped something to the US and it cost me more than it did 2 months ago. It seems the shipping fuel surcharges haven't fallen yet. I know the NP staff work at keeping the shipping fair; a few months back they swung a deal that resulted in lower shipping (There's a thread in the NP section on it).

Hopefully we will see the new oil prices reflected in shipping pricing. This is not an area we make money from, so it is both NP's and the consumer's best interest to have low shipping.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I remember the time when Nutraplanet did such promotions like 50% off on USPS international shipping... Now the price of oil is under 70$, why is the shipping rate not reducing? For all international customers the shipping price is very important.
That's USPS you need to ask not nutra

i wish the price of shipping would drop though

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's on USPS. I think there is a 'time lag' if the prices are ever going to fall.

I still save when I order from NP, despite the overseas shipping charges.

But rising US$ is making things more expensive for me. :)

That's USPS you need to ask not nutra

i wish the price of shipping would drop though

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
perhaps a 50% off if you spend over $200-$300 would be ideal. but these companies are pricks (usps, petrol co's), oil goes up and immediately their prices follow suit, prices come down and they go on about it trickling down etc. scumbags

edsvallakung

Awards
I ordered from iherb this month and it cost me 3.99$ and from nutraplanet 24.00$ both using usps... do they have special deals or what?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I ordered from iherb this month and it cost me 3.99$ and from nutraplanet 24.00$ both using usps... do they have special deals or what?
the bigger sites will have cheaper shipping purely due to the volume of business they throw at USPS etc. Id be very suprised if Nutra was overcharging people for their own profit.....althoguh steveoph is a bit of a shady character:rasp:

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, yes it was a special deal. second you can't find all the product Nutra have at other sites. Some sites offer cheap shipping for few days/months to attract customers.

edsvallakung

Awards
First, yes it was a special deal. second you can't find all the product Nutra have at other sites. Some sites offer cheap shipping for few days/months to attract customers.
hehe ya I know its 3.99 this month and 2 months ago they shipped worldwide for free... anyways I know they dont carry the same products and stuff but just wondering since itsa huge difference. And in the last 4-5 months I ordered from them they never charged me more than 12 dollars .. just saying when you want to keep the cost down since customs here wnats to charge you extra and **** if total cost is over say 40$ then 25 in just shipping kills you.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
hehe ya I know its 3.99 this month and 2 months ago they shipped worldwide for free... anyways I know they dont carry the same products and stuff but just wondering since itsa huge difference. And in the last 4-5 months I ordered from them they never charged me more than 12 dollars .. just saying when you want to keep the cost down since customs here wnats to charge you extra and **** if total cost is over say 40$ then 25 in just shipping kills you.
Iherb stuff always gets stuck at customs for me and i have to pay royal mail a damn £12 fee toget it off them.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to highjack but it has to do with shipping costs.
I order from Canada and alot of the time i place quit big orders. I know when you place orders that are large you get free shipping in the us. Why cant we international shippers get some money off of our shipping cost. Like 10 back or something similar to the price it costs to ship in the US?

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
NP , should put some pressure on fedex and get same fedex international prices as other carp site like bb.com , i was goin to make a 700 $ order, but fedex econmy came at 240 $ i mean i better put 240 on supplements ! that sucks i have to make smaller orders!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
yeah, well with the us dollar contining to make serious gains, my day of ordering from nutra will be seriously cut back, predictions are that soon my dollar will buy about 40 cents of US money, i'm screwed

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For Canadian customers, we used to offer FedEx ground services which cutt shipping costs DRASTICALLY...almost comparable to that of domestic rates, but unfortunately the courier service in Canada did not collect the duties and they ended up billing us. We lost hundreds of dollars because of this and had to quit offering the ground service to Canada.

Hopefully one day this will change so we can start saving our Canadian customers some serious money on freight charges. However, this has no bearing on overseas customers...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
yeah, well with the us dollar contining to make serious gains, my day of ordering from nutra will be seriously cut back, predictions are that soon my dollar will buy about 40 cents of US money, i'm screwed
its eating away at the pound as well man. Im glad i got a decent order in about 6 weeks back.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks like we're in the same boat too b unit.

A financial meltdown and a rooted currency. Nice.

arnika

Awards
My New Year wish - oil under 10$ and FREE international shipping :)