TNT™ is back in stock!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the last run sold out lighting fast. however, it's finally back in stock today! TNT Stackâ„¢ (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet

fyi....the T-Rez has been reforumulated to include Bioperine (95% - 98% Piperine)† 5 mg for better absorbtion.

TNT Stack™ The Most Comprehensive All Natural Testosterone Amplifier...PERIOD!
Yeah we know, there are an abundance of "Test Boosters" on the market, but what separates the TNT Stack™ from the rest of the herd of products out there? Proven results backed by science. We're not touting some theoretical compound based off of voodoo magic here, we're talking about extensively studied ingredients that are proven to send your testosterone levels soaring! Ready to feel the surge of maximum male potential? Read on...

The problem with most of the test boosters on the market today is that it's either comprised of worthless ingredients, has a kitchen sink formula with ineffective amounts, or even worse contains anabolic compounds that actually suppress your natural testosterone. The TNT Stack™ is comprised of several key ingredients at therapeutic doses from all natural herbal actives; and increases your body's own total and free circulating T-levels.

Don't be fooled by products that spike your testosterone levels but doesn't increase free testosterone activity. That's like having a Lamborghini and revving it up in neutral. The TNT Stack™ gives you true increases in T-levels and frees up bound testosterone to give you optimal results you can feel.

So who can benefit from the massive results of the TNT Stack™?
Those who want to naturally increase their male potential for an overall feeling of vitality and wellness.
Athletes and fitness enthusiasts who want to naturally increase lean mass without the use of anabolics or other banned substances.
Lifters who want to "detonate" their PCT after a cycle with a TRUE non suppressive test booster.
Men Looking to Increase Sexual Prowess and Libido.

Are you ready to feel the true Alpha Male surge? Get the real world results of a Total Natural Testosterone overhaul and kick your T-levels in overdrive with the TNT Stack™ exclusively at NutraPlanet!

What's In the TNT Stack™?
Trans-Resveratrol 98%
Nettle Root Extract containing 95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
Fadogia Agrestis PE
Trans-Resveratrol 98%
Trans-Resveratrol is quickly becoming the next big thing in nutritional supplementation. Renown for its purported effects of supporting healthy testosterone in men, this amazing compound can effectively block estrogen receptors, rendering the circulating estrogen in your body worthless. The net result therefore, is a more pronounced effect from your own circulating testosterone.

Nettle Root Extract 95%
In 1995, a paper was first published proving that special constituents found in nettle root were effective SHBG inhibitors of cell membranes. In subsequent studies, the unique constitute of 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was isolated from nettle root and was found to have SHBG binding properties categorized as "remarkable".

This SHGB is important because the process in turn frees up more of the body's testosterone, converting bound testosterone to bio-available testosterone. By making your body's own testosterone "available" to do it's job, you can experience increases in lean muscle mass coupled with a decrease in body fat levels, an increase in libido and an increased sense of overall well-being.

Fadogia Agrestis PE
Fadogia is an amazing herb indigenous to Africa that has been used for hundreds of years as a male aphrodisiac. Recent university studies show that Fadogia has the ability to significantly increase testosterone up to SIX TIMES that of a control group! Fadogia works differently from "old school" test boosters, in that it has the unique ability to increase the productiveness of the testes through increased testicular cholesterol, which is the building block and direct precursor of testosterone.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
:good:
:djparty:
:donut:
:cheers:
:clean:
:burger:
:wave:
:burg:
:dl:
:drunk:

!!!!!!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must.........resist..........

Ok, screw it. I'm getting one! :D

07zx6r

Awards
****....i was trying to wait for it but ended up ordering something else yesterday.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I would think the TNT stack would be something you could add to a PCT of something like hdrol or other mild PH/PS.

stoked
lean extreme
I3C
TNT stack
6-oxo

hmmmmm

the last run sold out lighting fast. however, it's finally back in stock today! TNT Stackâ„¢ (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet

fyi....the T-Rez has been reforumulated to include Bioperine (95% - 98% Piperine)† 5 mg for better absorbtion.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I would think the TNT stack would be something you could add to a PCT of something like hdrol or other mild PH/PS.

stoked
lean extreme
I3C
TNT stack
6-oxo

hmmmmm
it would be perfect for pct.
although the list you have there might be overkill.

jakedamuus

Awards
any idea of what would be better to add as a test booster for pct for epistane? tnt stack or sustain alpha?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any idea of what would be better to add as a test booster for pct for epistane? tnt stack or sustain alpha?
Hmm... It's hard to compare, but I would go with Sustain personally and use TNT when your T-levels have restored themselves. Part of its benefit is freeing up testosterone, which will be lowered in PCT.

Sustain is a very good choice for part of a complete PCT. We're still discovering some of the amazing benefits of the benzoflavone.

jakedamuus

Awards
thanks for that stephoph thats exactly what i was thinking follow up after pct with the tnt stack! cheers