Bulk P-Slin MassMonster shake Discussion!

Guys tomorrow we will have an open discussion on my protocol.

Sorry for the delay but this will be a cool thread which Mullet and I will do our best to reccomend what we've learned in over a year of using P-SLin....:dance:

It will cover Lean bulk, out right bulk, and slight LBM gain and fat reduction protocol....good stuff.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Fat Reduction Protocol Yay! Thanks should be an amazing dicussion:D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm def interested in this discussion!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i'm interested on this too... waiting for my 2 tubs to arrive this week!

looking forward to this....

BTW, should this bulk P-Slin be capped or its fine w/o?

LOVERIUS

Awards
subbed, i am waiting for my 6 tubes of the bulk p-slin.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's not overpost and hide J and Mullet's wisdom in here. Looking forward to the actual info!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neat.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
3 bulk pslins and 2 capped bottles... waiting on you ... :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
* Quietly sneaks in and takes a seat near the back of the room.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Something tells me I'm going to be stocking up on Waxy Maize Starch :aargh:

150g carbs
10g BCAAs
60g whey
5g creatine

Sound right for the combined pre/intra/post workout shake?

150g carbs
10g BCAAs
60g whey
5g creatine

Looks sexy but remember to Mix in 800mgs of bulk P-SLIN.

I like the idea of combining a complex carbohydrate(supercarb) to the mix but WMS sipped should work just do not chug it.....

hat eku

Awards

I like the idea of combining a complex carbohydrate(supercarb) to the mix but WMS sipped should work just do not chug it.....
Lets hear about the Monster shake and the gain muscle and drop fat protocol.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where is this MassMonster. We are going left and right chasing the rabbit hole link to link lol. I am to excited.

LOVERIUS

Awards

800mg? isnt that too much, per serving?

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
Cmon! Get with the protocols already :aargh: I'm tired of checking these links on my iPhone, it's wasting my battery :rasp:

AFJON

AFJON

Awards

150g carbs
10g BCAAs
60g whey
5g creatine

150g of liquid carbs, wtf!!

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
That's about 1/3rd of what I'll be consuming each day. Much of the rest coming from whole wheat pasta, potatoes, and oats.

I may split the shake so that I have one for pre/intra workout and a seperate post work out shake.

I'd love to go from 180-200 by the end of the year :burger:

yes exactly that is why you need 150 or more liquid carbs based around pre intra and post workouts. We are going to take advantage of the P-SLINS and insulins anabolic properties during these times....

the rest of the days diet will dictate if the diet is a lean bulk, fat loss, or out right bulk trying to minimize fat gain..

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
When can we expect to see the 3 difference outlines?

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Spill the beans Jacob ! :). What about a blend of super carb and wms? I have some SC, but alas my supply is low. :(

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm actually curious to hear if there is any protocol that has worked using p-slin while limiting carbs.

i'm actually curious to hear if there is any protocol that has worked using p-slin while limiting carbs.

Anabolic Pump works wonders on restricted calories...In my opinion one of the best fat loss products when implemented properly!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump works wonders on restricted calories...In my opinion one of the best fat loss products when implemented properly!
Totally. AP fasted cardio is insane. I have a helluva stack planned for my February or March cut (first true bulk and cut ever, have always just recomped over long periods), and this is a key ingredient :p

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used AP in a fasted state pre workout followed by P-Slin post workout with a small amount of carbs. It was quite effective.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
so, would you favor AP over P-slin in calorie/carb restriction?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I have used AP in a fasted state pre workout followed by P-Slin post workout with a small amount of carbs. It was quite effective.
yeah, mullet pointed me towards your log recently. very good feedback B!

almost done guys...just been swamped with phone calls and daily meetings. I didn't even have time to poop today..

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
almost done guys...just been swamped with phone calls and daily meetings. I didn't even have time to poop today..
someone call???

oh... nm.....

Interested in this thread and what it entails... wonder if it will be much different then what I do for my bulk protocol right now..... def think this type of thread is EXACTLY what will let pslin shine as its more dependent on nutrient type and timing then just any other supp that you just worry bout poppin the pill and then letting it do its thing.

Lets get this show on the roads (r-o-aaaaaaaaddddds, said "black sheep" status, lol)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someone call???

oh... nm.....

Interested in this thread and what it entails... wonder if it will be much different then what I do for my bulk protocol right now..... def think this type of thread is EXACTLY what will let pslin shine as its more dependent on nutrient type and timing then just any other supp that you just worry bout poppin the pill and then letting it do its thing.

Lets get this show on the roads (r-o-aaaaaaaaddddds, said "black sheep" status, lol)
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0fra5QluUM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I refuse to go another workout without this protocol! :)

Training boycott officially in effect. ANTI-:good:

Haha....No one said this was going to be easy.

As most know, I am a firm beliver of learning your nutrition and exercise before diving into supplementation. If one learned nutrition and exercise than they could easily distinquish of a supplement is worth its weight.

First step is finding a caloric starting point! I will outline two methods. The first is best the second is well second...

I will lay out a basic formula to determine the amount of calories need for a specific goal. Your goal may be cutting weight, maintaining weight or gaining weight. You have to understand the value of calories.

STEP 1
New Era nutrition formula is based on Resting Metabolic rate. Resting metabolic rate (RMR) is the energy it costs the body to stay alive. 50 to 70 percent of your entire day's calorie expenditure is a result of the RMR.

Step 1: You need to find your weight in kilograms. You need to divide your weight in pounds by 2.2. For example, I weigh 220 pounds so 220lbs/2.2kg = 100kg.

Step 2: You need to determine your body fat percentage. Your local gym should whip up that number in minutes with a three point caliper test. You need to multiply your weight in kilograms by your body fat percentage in decimal form. A 10% body fat in decimal form is .10. My current body fat is 15% or .15.
Fat Mass (FM) = 100kg x 0.15 = 15kg FM

Step 3: You need to subtract fat mass (FM) which in my case is 15kg from my total weight from step 1 which is 100kg to determine fat free mass. This calculates the amount of muscle or lean body mass.
Fat Free Mass (FFM) = 100kg – 15kg = 85kg (FFM)

Step 4: We can know determine your Resting Metabolic rate (RMR) with the following formula.
Resting Metabolic Rate (in calories per day) = 22 x fat free mass (in kilograms) + 500
In my case, RMR= 22 x 85kg (Fat free mass from taken from step 3) + 500 = 1870
I need 1870 calories a day just to support daily life not including any activity

Step 5: We need to factor in training activity by multiplying RMR by training activity. Pick your training activity from the list below.

2.0- Train 4 times a week
2.1 Train 5 times a week
2.2 Train 6 times a week
2.3 Train 7 times a week
2.4 Train 8 times a week
2.5 Train 9 times a week
2.6 Train 10 times a week
3.0 Train 11 times a week
3.2 train 12 times a week
RMR x Training Activity= 1870 (calories from step 4) x 2.4 (training activity) = 4488 calories a day
I need to consume 4488 calories to maintain weight when training 8 times a week. If I am consuming 4488 calories and start to lose weight, I slowly increase calories by 250 calories until weight has normalized.

Step 6: Is your goal to lose fat or gain muscle? When I refer to gaining, I'm referring to muscle mass without gaining fat mass. To lose weight, you will need to subtract 500 calories from training activity calories (4488 (calories from step 5) + 500). To gain weight, you will need to add 500 calories to your training activity calories (4488+500) to gain muscle mass. You can add calories to gain muscle quicker, but fat gain is probable. You can subtract calories to lose fat quicker, but muscle loss is probable. The best strategy is to subtract or add calories in 200 calorie increments per day and hold steady for a week to judge effects.
Learning your body is a complex process. Once you understand how to fuel the body properly, you are light years ahead of the competition!