Powders in the CLEARANCE seaction - will they stay in stock?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
noticed some good deals on fenugreek, grape seed extract, Salvia M., but you guys aren't discontinuing them, right? This isn't a last-chance scenario?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
with such a killer deal on fenugreek i've stocked on this with 5 containers... i sure hope NP will not discontinue this stuff!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
me, too - but I don't want to have to stock up on these *now*, when I have a chance to "expand my selection", thanks to a few extra bucks. That price on the GSE is actually killer for a staple sup - GOT to grab a couple o' those, at least!

My upcoming NP order is over $300 as it is....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See the Bulk X-factor thread for an explanation of why these are more than likely discontinued. Keeping stock on things not only ties up capital, but also requires overhead to maintain. When sales are not strong enough on an ongoing basis, even though the product itself is excellent, then it just makes more sense to eliminate it.

The clearance prices are generally pretty close to what Sam actually paid for the material, and if you subtract the overhead cost times how long the material has been stocked, you will see that there is a net loss to Nutraplanet.

My advice? If you see a stocked powder that you want to try/use, don't assume it will always be there and put off ordering until 'someday' - support the Planet by ordering, which will send a message that you value the selection and respect their business model, and wish to cast your economic vote to KEEP it in stock.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree more! I didn't know these were stocked until a couple days ago, when I went looking for the bulk p-slin & focus dirt - and on a whim. checked out the clearance section....

I'm a big believer in 'voting w/ my dollars' - just wanted to know if I needed to cast those votes *now*. Seems the answer is YES.

Thanks for the replies!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any plans on capping Testofen?