Beta alanine poswer order in 12/2007 still good smells funky

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Beta alanine poswer order in 12/2007 still good smells funky

I capped this stuff today and I don't know if it smelled like this when i got it. Smells pretty funky. Is there an expiration on that batch? Ive kept in in 70-78 degrees s
    ince I bought it, in it's container. Just concerned for my health.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It is pretty odourless and tasteless, perhaps you stored the container with something else that had a bit of a whiff to it because that's pretty recent. I wouldn't think it has gone bad on you.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It is pretty odourless and tasteless, perhaps you stored the container with something else that had a bit of a whiff to it because that's pretty recent. I wouldn't think it has gone bad on you.
    nope kept the plain white Nutraplanet container. If I notice anything out of the ordinary with my health Ill post it. just being cautious because I don't think it smelled like this when i bought it. If Nutraplanet allows me to send it back and replace it I'd do it , I have some capped with the cap em quick Id send these along with the rest of my powder back for a replacement. I'm not saying it is bad I'm just not sure. I might have to email Sam if it works on my mind too much or hopefully it smells like it did.

I wish the internet had pm's where you could smell from where you are to where another is. lol
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    nope kept the plain white Nutraplanet container. If I notice anything out of the ordinary with my health Ill post it. just being cautious because I don't think it smelled like this when i bought it. If Nutraplanet allows me to send it back and replace it I'd do it , I have some capped with the cap em quick Id send these along with the rest of my powder back for a replacement. I'm not saying it is bad I'm just not sure. I might have to email Sam if it works on my mind too much or hopefully it smells like it did.

I wish the internet had pm's where you could smell from where you are to where another is. lol
    Considering you purchased the Beta-Alanine 10 months ago, I don't think a exchange will be given. You should be fine though, it's just a dipeptide
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

it should last for years if stored away from light and moisture.
    and if it had moisture damage it would clump.
    10 months should be no problem.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%

I recently ordered 1 kilo of Beta-Alanine last month and my container smells pretty bad... Like fish or something, I don't know, but I haven't felt sick from ingesting the product, so hmm...?
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Beta-alanine has a slightly funky smell anyway. It's possible being closed up that long just sort of concentrated it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemaguno(Epi) smells funky??
    By Kraker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 11:00 PM
  2. Alanine vs Beta-Alanine
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:07 PM