Beta alanine poswer order in 12/2007 still good smells funky

1. Beta alanine poswer order in 12/2007 still good smells funky

I capped this stuff today and I don't know if it smelled like this when i got it. Smells pretty funky. Is there an expiration on that batch? Ive kept in in 70-78 degrees s
    ince I bought it, in it's container. Just concerned for my health.
    www.millenniumsport.net APR50 50 % off
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Great Physique fitness, facebook, online coaching

2. It is pretty odourless and tasteless, perhaps you stored the container with something else that had a bit of a whiff to it because that's pretty recent. I wouldn't think it has gone bad on you.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It is pretty odourless and tasteless, perhaps you stored the container with something else that had a bit of a whiff to it because that's pretty recent. I wouldn't think it has gone bad on you.
    nope kept the plain white Nutraplanet container. If I notice anything out of the ordinary with my health Ill post it. just being cautious because I don't think it smelled like this when i bought it. If Nutraplanet allows me to send it back and replace it I'd do it , I have some capped with the cap em quick Id send these along with the rest of my powder back for a replacement. I'm not saying it is bad I'm just not sure. I might have to email Sam if it works on my mind too much or hopefully it smells like it did.

I wish the internet had pm's where you could smell from where you are to where another is. lol
    www.millenniumsport.net APR50 50 % off
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Great Physique fitness, facebook, online coaching

4. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    nope kept the plain white Nutraplanet container. If I notice anything out of the ordinary with my health Ill post it. just being cautious because I don't think it smelled like this when i bought it. If Nutraplanet allows me to send it back and replace it I'd do it , I have some capped with the cap em quick Id send these along with the rest of my powder back for a replacement. I'm not saying it is bad I'm just not sure. I might have to email Sam if it works on my mind too much or hopefully it smells like it did.

I wish the internet had pm's where you could smell from where you are to where another is. lol
    Considering you purchased the Beta-Alanine 10 months ago, I don't think a exchange will be given. You should be fine though, it's just a dipeptide

5. it should last for years if stored away from light and moisture.
    and if it had moisture damage it would clump.
    10 months should be no problem.
    •   

6. I recently ordered 1 kilo of Beta-Alanine last month and my container smells pretty bad... Like fish or something, I don't know, but I haven't felt sick from ingesting the product, so hmm...?

7. Beta-alanine has a slightly funky smell anyway. It's possible being closed up that long just sort of concentrated it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beta-alanine increase oxidation in the brain of rats
    By sprintsss in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2015, 10:44 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:55 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 12:25 AM
  4. My Ultra 40 expired in June 2007, still good?
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 09:39 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 07:45 AM