Designer supplement stocks

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
With Designer Supplements closing there doors.. How limited is the stock on there items? I've seen a lot of people saying how they'll be stocking up, i'll be doing the same at some point. Theres not a huge rush at the moment though is there?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Got mine

I'm not too worried. I got mine. I think all the expo's are deep into 2011. So you will see the products around for awhile.

Attachments

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What? Designer Supplements Closing Their Doors?

Wtf?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
although DS is closing thier doors, i heard they are moving into the licensing business so we should probably see their products resurface through companies like AX.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats interesting, I had not heard this. Glad to see though that their products will still be out on the market

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
nice stock kristo! I'm going to get a nice order of DS stuff when i get paid :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sledge is a man that knows his stuff. I'm sure the business has not seen the last of him, nor the innovation that DS was known for.

DS supps IMO will always be around in some form or another.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
although DS is closing thier doors, i heard they are moving into the licensing business so we should probably see their products resurface through companies like AX.
One question is whether the blends (formulas) will be maintained or not!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
They will be better.
that is what i was thinking.
without having to worry about the legal implications of producing and selling legally 'grey area' products they will be better able to focus on what they do best - creating sweet supps!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established