Bulk PSlin: IN STOCK!!! $30 for 80 servings :O

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams) By: USPowders

You may be familiar with P-Slin (30 caps) By: Pure Supplements , and it is now available exclusively at NutraPlanet in bulk for, at a HUGE SAVINGS !

$29.99 for 80 servings!

P-Slin Bulk Powder!

How Does P-Slin™ Work?

The easiest way to explain how P-Slin™ works is it basically acts like an IV. It literally shuttles mass amounts (way more than what your body can do by itself – that’s why its so potent) of muscle-building proteins (amino acids) and carbohydrates (glucose) directly into your muscle cells! They say it’s “The World’s Most Powerful Natural Anabolic”. And the crazy thing is, it is. You will literally feel your muscles soaking up all of the nutrients within minutes after I take the P-Slin™ with the MassMonster shake.. Your muscles will get a ridiculous pump before you even walk into the gym!

Directions:

Take 400mgs twice a day with Pre and Post workout meals! Take 1
day off a week.

**21 Grams yeilds over a 2 month supply and about 80 doses.

WARNING:
P-Slin is a Powerful, natural anabolic and weight loss product. Please do not exceed the recommended one capsule per serving. P-Slin is safe for men and women that are above the age of 18. KEEP 0UT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN!

Side Note: Expect a protocol by approx. Monday on how to utilize PSlin in conjunction with PRIME to see big results!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Got me one . .

But PSlin caps have a 500mg matrix. So wouldn't this PSlin Bulk Powder essentially have 42 servings @ 500mg each serving? (42 * .5 = 21 grams)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I was curious about that as well. I originally had 60 servings as was mentioned, but Jacob posted it and it was up in the product description as

I may have to get it modified, we'll see how this plays out. To get 80 doses from 21g, that's 262.5mg/dose.
True, true . . Awesome deal regardless, but why add the exaggerated statement, I agree. Should probably just call it an 'average of 50 servings' or so ..

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
this is one bulk i'd recommend capping.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is one bulk i'd recommend capping.
Really? I heard people were splitting open PSlin's and putting them in drinks, so I figured it wasn't that bad.

Also guys I've PM'ed USP Labs about this serving size issue, and will hopefully have an official response for you ASAP. Regardless, pick it up before it's gone because it's still going to be $30 for 21g ;)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Really? I heard people were splitting open PSlin's and putting them in drinks, so I figured it wasn't that bad.
steve......i heard you prefer to crack open a pslin pill and let the powder absorb slowly sublingually .

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

Also guys I've PM'ed USP Labs about this serving size issue, and will hopefully have an official response for you ASAP. Regardless, pick it up before it's gone because it's still going to be $30 for 21g ;)
Without a doubt ! .. Still, I'm hoping I'll respond to this just like I did the PSlin caps . . I bummed out on the YG that didn't compare to the AP ingredient a long while back. YG did nothing for me. I'm hoping I will enjoy the PSlin benefits from this Bulk Powder, though !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
steve......i heard you prefer to crack open a pslin pill and let the powder absorb slowly sublingually .
hahaha, yes, I like to poke a hole on both top and bottom of the cap to allow the juice to start flowing freely .. I add this to my EGCG and Raspberry Ketone tea. :toofunny:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Slin, in a shaker w/ Xtend is tasteless.

15 minute prior to Pre-WO Meal:
1 AP

Pre-WO Meal:
70g CHO (slow digesting carbohydrates)
1.5 scoops WPI

Lift 60 minutes later.

Directly before/while lifting:
2 scoops XTend/Core ABC
5g Creatine Mono
1 P-Slin cap (directly in)
Citrulline Malate
40g Gatorade powder (No HFCS)

And just thank me when your veins appear as if they are on top of your skin.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
actually, it doesn't taste as bad as YG or AP.
but it still isn't yummy imo.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

1 AP

Pre-WO Meal:
1.5 scoops WPI

Lift 60 minutes later.

2 scoops XTend/Core ABC
5g Creatine Mono
Citrulline Malate

looks solid.
is it too late to take back my capping recommendation?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established

1 AP

Pre-WO Meal:
1.5 scoops WPI

Lift 60 minutes later.

2 scoops XTend/Core ABC
5g Creatine Mono
Citrulline Malate

Seems like a good plan actually...

I might even give AP a try again to see if I can get better results this time :frustrate

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've got more courage than me though Hank, so far I've restricted it to taking it in the mouth , jk ;) :run:

Enjoy the show while I try and get an answer for you guys, but I believe the 80 servings is referring to a more moderate dose, and not equivalent to a full PSlin.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
got 2 tubs....

2 questions....

1.) should P-Slin always be taken before Pre-WO Meal? my dilemma is that I workout at 5am... not time for a Pre-WO Meal but i take 1 scope of whey protein!

2.) whats the best way to increase my carbs intake to at least 60 to 100 grams of complex carbohydrates?

df

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys just an honest update: based on the sheer amount of PM's and interest in this product, without knowing exactly how much NutraPlanet received, I feel this will be gone very quickly. I'd expect it to be gone by the end of the weekend at the latest. I'm not trying to influence your purchasing decisions, but if you want this product please order soon so you won't be disappointed!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

1 AP

Pre-WO Meal:
1.5 scoops WPI

Lift 60 minutes later.

2 scoops XTend/Core ABC
5g Creatine Mono
Citrulline Malate

Do you have a recommended CEE dosing ?

O sh$T, I forgot this very exciting point of the bulk Deal.

To be correct, this is actually a better deal because I upped the super active extract of Lagerstroemia speciosa and excluded the gymnena.

Why? Gymnema is used to help beta cell regeneration in the pancrease but since, we are dosing P-SLIN twice a day, we want to maximize GLUT4 increase with insulin and P-SLIN and this how we will create the steady state anabolic enviroment around our workouts.

Regular P-SLIN has 300mgs of LS and with bulk, you are receiving 400mgs!

You may not believe me now until you are about 4-5 days in, but you are about to experience a pharmacuetical effect.

Believe me or not but I was talking to a bodybuilder yesterday that compared 2 caps of P-slin to 3 ius of insulin....Of course insulin can kill you and P-SLin cannot because we are WORKING independent of insulin.....

Guys just an honest update: based on the sheer amount of PM's and interest in this product, without knowing exactly how much NutraPlanet received, I feel this will be gone very quickly. I'd expect it to be gone by the end of the weekend at the latest. I'm not trying to influence your purchasing decisions, but if you want this product please order soon so you won't be disappointed!

I may have to rush some from India to keep up with the demand.

I do not want anyone left out of this deal and it's a way of promoting P-SLIN and once you use it twice a day. You probably would spend 80 a month to revisit that feeling....

I'm stacking it with PRIME, creatine and Beta Alanine and feel that I'm in a constatn anabolic enviroment. Hard to explain but you just feel it in your viens...Like you feel the constant vasolidation and blood just pumping into your muscle bellies!