Napalm

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Will this be in stock any time soon? Ready to make and order and need to do it quick b4 DTH is out of stock, just need the Napalm.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have had a major backorder on Napalm, but it shall return shortly.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will this be in stock any time soon? Ready to make and order and need to do it quick b4 DTH is out of stock, just need the Napalm.
How good in your opinion is DTH compared to AX and Stoked!?

P.S you're not worried a bit that the new DTH formula won't be as good as the old or you think it will be better? I havent seen any reviews of the new yet..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

P.S you're not worried a bit that the new DTH formula won't be as good as the old or you think it will be better? I havent seen any reviews of the new yet..
Check out Get Diesel`s subsection, Chuck has compared them. The new one has a more potent icariin extract, nettle added in, plus a few other minor tweaks. I wouldn`t worry about it being not as good. Tripdog should be getting some soon, same with a few other people who ordered it from NP this week.

z28man

Awards
  • Established

I missed out on AX and Stoked, and Ive never used DTH before but as already mentioned the changes made were supposed to be for the better. The changes are supposed to keep libido from dropping at more aggressive dosing I thought. The last natty test booster I used was anabolic edge. Very solid supp for libido and strength, Im anxious to see how DTH measures up.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I missed out on AX and Stoked, and Ive never used DTH before but as already mentioned the changes made were supposed to be for the better. The changes are supposed to keep libido from dropping at more aggressive dosing I thought. The last natty test booster I used was anabolic edge. Very solid supp for libido and strength, Im anxious to see how DTH measures up.
Cool man, let me know... very interested in it

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
i want a drum of napalm and ill just bath in it daily. I think it truly is awesome. Ive had this little bit of chest fat that no matter how cut i was , never went away. Bam, napalm zapped it, my chest is tighter and i have a lot of vains. sorry its late and just got back from bars :) Id say almost two bottles helped the most.