Focus Dirt: Here today, Gone Tomorrow???

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus Dirt (40 grams) By: USPLabs

USPLabs Focus Dirt

Focus Dirt is a proprietary USPLabs extract of Schisandra chinensis extracted for 9% schizandrin A for maximum potency and efficacy. You can expect amazing results from Focus Dirt such as:

* Potent nootrophic effects
* Adrenal adapatgenic properties
* Liver tonic fortifying
* Fatigue Fighting

Serving is 1 gram before workouts our morning and for those with extreme adrenal fatigue dose is 1.5 grams pre workout or early morning, exclusively at NutraPlanet!

More info on Schisandra chinensis
Schisandra chinensis

This should be up on the site tomorrow morning...please be advised we have a VERY limited supply and it will go QUICK (no this is not a marketing ploy). You want it...better be checking!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
interested in seeing how the lucky few who gets their hands on this respond.

Focus Dirt (40 grams) By: USPLabs

USPLabs Focus Dirt

Focus Dirt is a proprietary USPLabs extract of Schisandra chinensis extracted for 9% schizandrin A for maximum potency and efficacy. You can expect amazing results from Focus Dirt such as:

* Potent nootrophic effects
* Adrenal adapatgenic properties
* Liver tonic fortifying
* Fatigue Fighting

Serving is 1 gram before workouts our morning and for those with extreme adrenal fatigue dose is 1.5 grams pre workout or early morning, exclusively at NutraPlanet!

More info on Schisandra chinensis
Schisandra chinensis
As far as I know, Schisandra is commonly extracted for schisandrins(much much cheaper powder) but USPlabs is extracted for Schzindrin A which is responsible for the nootrophic effect.....

My favorite dosing protocol is 1gram 45 minutes before workouts along with recreate or your favorite non stimulating Stim but IT ALSO stacks nicely with EVERY OTHER stim on the market.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as I know, Schisandra is commonly extracted for schisandrins(much much cheaper powder) but USPlabs is extracted for Schzindrin A which is responsible for the nootrophic effect.....

My favorite dosing protocol is 1gram 45 minutes before workouts along with recreate or your favorite non stimulating Stim but IT ALSO stacks nicely with EVERY OTHER stim on the market.
Good point, I just wanted to give some examples of what the herb is shown to do. Extracting for a single compound (Schzindrin A) can exaggerate the effects of the herb I should have just quoted like so
Of particular interest are studies showing the beneficial effects of schisandra chinensis on healthy subjects. Administration of schisandra chinensis to road-transport drivers, aircraft pilots, seamen, and athletes has been found to permit them to maintain a high level of physical performance in stressful conditions. It has been proven to result in increased attention, improved endurance, and rapid recovery of strength following exertion.
Also thanks for the dosing protocol. I`m sure it will be helpful to those lucky enough to experiment with it. Do you have any experience with a PM dose, possibly with PowerFULL pre-bed. I was thinking 1g FocusDirt + 2 Caps PowerFULL or 2-4g 1-Carboxy.

Good point, I just wanted to give some examples of what the herb is shown to do. Extracting for a single compound (Schzindrin A) can exaggerate the effects of the herb I should have just quoted like so

Also thanks for the dosing protocol. I`m sure it will be helpful to those lucky enough to experiment with it. Do you have any experience with a PM dose, possibly with PowerFULL pre-bed. I was thinking 1g FocusDirt + 2 Caps PowerFULL or 2-4g 1-Carboxy.

The effects of schisandra are still there so great info you posted and we want that but the nootrophic effect is caused by the SA.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Do you have any experience with a PM dose, possibly with PowerFULL pre-bed. I was thinking 1g Focus Dirt + 2 Caps PowerFULL or 2-4g 1-Carboxy.
Did you try this regime?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Jacob, my dad has cirrhosis of the liver, I'm giving him some of this as I read its very good for liver health. Do you think this is wise?

He's taking about 600mg a day, what ya think? (Others chime in if u want)