Focus Dirt: Here today, Gone Tomorrow???

1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Focus Dirt: Here today, Gone Tomorrow???

Focus Dirt (40 grams) By: USPLabs

USPLabs Focus Dirt

Focus Dirt is a proprietary USPLabs extract of Schisandra chinensis extracted for 9% schizandrin A for maximum potency and efficacy. You can expect amazing results from Focus Dirt such as:

* Potent nootrophic effects
    * Adrenal adapatgenic properties
    * Liver tonic fortifying
    * Fatigue Fighting

Serving is 1 gram before workouts our morning and for those with extreme adrenal fatigue dose is 1.5 grams pre workout or early morning, exclusively at NutraPlanet!

More info on Schisandra chinensis
    Schisandra chinensis

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    This should be up on the site tomorrow morning...please be advised we have a VERY limited supply and it will go QUICK (no this is not a marketing ploy). You want it...better be checking!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

interested in seeing how the lucky few who gets their hands on this respond.
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Focus Dirt (40 grams) By: USPLabs

USPLabs Focus Dirt

Focus Dirt is a proprietary USPLabs extract of Schisandra chinensis extracted for 9% schizandrin A for maximum potency and efficacy. You can expect amazing results from Focus Dirt such as:

* Potent nootrophic effects
    * Adrenal adapatgenic properties
    * Liver tonic fortifying
    * Fatigue Fighting

Serving is 1 gram before workouts our morning and for those with extreme adrenal fatigue dose is 1.5 grams pre workout or early morning, exclusively at NutraPlanet!

More info on Schisandra chinensis
    Schisandra chinensis
    As far as I know, Schisandra is commonly extracted for schisandrins(much much cheaper powder) but USPlabs is extracted for Schzindrin A which is responsible for the nootrophic effect.....

My favorite dosing protocol is 1gram 45 minutes before workouts along with recreate or your favorite non stimulating Stim but IT ALSO stacks nicely with EVERY OTHER stim on the market.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    As far as I know, Schisandra is commonly extracted for schisandrins(much much cheaper powder) but USPlabs is extracted for Schzindrin A which is responsible for the nootrophic effect.....

My favorite dosing protocol is 1gram 45 minutes before workouts along with recreate or your favorite non stimulating Stim but IT ALSO stacks nicely with EVERY OTHER stim on the market.
    Good point, I just wanted to give some examples of what the herb is shown to do. Extracting for a single compound (Schzindrin A) can exaggerate the effects of the herb I should have just quoted like so
    Of particular interest are studies showing the beneficial effects of schisandra chinensis on healthy subjects. Administration of schisandra chinensis to road-transport drivers, aircraft pilots, seamen, and athletes has been found to permit them to maintain a high level of physical performance in stressful conditions. It has been proven to result in increased attention, improved endurance, and rapid recovery of strength following exertion.
    Also thanks for the dosing protocol. I`m sure it will be helpful to those lucky enough to experiment with it. Do you have any experience with a PM dose, possibly with PowerFULL pre-bed. I was thinking 1g FocusDirt + 2 Caps PowerFULL or 2-4g 1-Carboxy.
  5. Guest

Good point, I just wanted to give some examples of what the herb is shown to do. Extracting for a single compound (Schzindrin A) can exaggerate the effects of the herb I should have just quoted like so

Also thanks for the dosing protocol. I`m sure it will be helpful to those lucky enough to experiment with it. Do you have any experience with a PM dose, possibly with PowerFULL pre-bed. I was thinking 1g FocusDirt + 2 Caps PowerFULL or 2-4g 1-Carboxy.

The effects of schisandra are still there so great info you posted and we want that but the nootrophic effect is caused by the SA.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

...Do you have any experience with a PM dose, possibly with PowerFULL pre-bed. I was thinking 1g Focus Dirt + 2 Caps PowerFULL or 2-4g 1-Carboxy.
    Did you try this regime?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

Hey Jacob, my dad has cirrhosis of the liver, I'm giving him some of this as I read its very good for liver health. Do you think this is wise?

He's taking about 600mg a day, what ya think? (Others chime in if u want)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 254
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 06:43 PM
  2. Fat today, Shredded tomorrow
    By ianm4208 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 08:36 PM
  3. Focus Dirt
    By Kemp651 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 11:50 AM
  4. True Protein Beta-Focus v.s. SNS Focus XT