BS overly sensitive scroll menu!!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got the wrong flavor protein and need to vent...

Yes it was MY error it seems but I meant to order ATW Cinn Bun and got Cup Cake. I went back to the site to check and I noticed that it took a real effort to get the right flavor, for some reason it kept wanting to slide down to cupcake!!

I'll use it because it must have been my error but the thing was so sensitive and I want to vent...

End of rant!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with this one, actually.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I think it is a combo of a sensitive mouse and browser sensitivity. some scroll pads I use I notice this a little, I do not with mice however. If you pm or email me I can fix it if it has not shipped buddy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it is a combo of a sensitive mouse and browser sensitivity. some scroll pads I use I notice this a little, I do not with mice however. If you pm or email me I can fix it if it has not shipped buddy.
I think this is actually a site setting...pretty sure David can adjust the speed of the popup.

I have a supplier that I order online from with this same problem...so frustrating.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just pulled up the product and don't have the issue.

But I have been told I am insensitive...which is REALLY ironic!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll add splenda and cinnamon to my protein recipes it should be fine but I was just pissed when I saw the flavor then went to the site and saw how easy it switched from selection to selection... had to vent it out. It did get here super fast as always though and is priced fair ect

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm no problem on my end, must be a browser/mouse thing.
Not trying to make this a pissing match but it doesn't happen on any other site and even someone from the site (dsade) agrees. I am not trying to throw a tantrum but when i came I was upset. It's not the end of the world I almost ordered one anyway (I mean on purpose not by mistake). It just means for the next month my two favorite things to eat might taste funny. Sucks but hey, site or not I didn't double check... :frustrate

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to make this a pissing match but it doesn't happen on any other site and even someone from the site (dsade) agrees. I am not trying to throw a tantrum but when i came I was upset. It's not the end of the world I almost ordered one anyway (I mean on purpose not by mistake). It just means for the next month my two favorite things to eat might taste funny. Sucks but hey, site or not I didn't double check... :frustrate
Not at all. Feedback like this helps us improve :thumbsup:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tried one of my two protein powder food creations (cott cheese, pb and protein). It actually wasn't that bad, still a bit sick so my taste is way off. Still not bad so far so like I said, not the end of the world, just had a bit of a anger attack when it got here.

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
I made the font size for the drop down box a little bigger. This should help at least a little bit when it comes to the sensitivity issue.

Anyone that felt it was too sensitive let me know if the change helps/hurts at all.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I made the font size for the drop down box a little bigger. This should help at least a little bit when it comes to the sensitivity issue.

Anyone that felt it was too sensitive let me know if the change helps/hurts at all.
thanks man! The flavor is actually pretty good... it worked out ok