Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
so chuck, you reformulated it?
was it really possilble to improve DTH?
the original was pretty sweet!
not really "re-formulated" just did some stuff like put the nettle back in there and a higher Icariin exract of Epimedium and so on and so forth.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
very cool. looking forward to it!

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I see the single bottle in stock. Will the "Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack (Twin Pack)" also be available today? It's showing out of stock.

Thanks!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I see the single bottle in stock. Will the "Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack (Twin Pack)" also be available today? It's showing out of stock.

Thanks!
They just have to alot some of the bottles to the twin pack offer, its something Sam has to do, Darren usually does it but word is hes out sick.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
OK, I'll hold off for the twin pack then. Saves me $5

Hopefully they get to it today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK, I'll hold off for the twin pack then. Saves me $5

Hopefully they get to it today.
I was going to wait, but I saw how quickly this sold out last time...not chancing it.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
True, true. And I do get my gold member discount, so I guess that helps nix the $5 I'd lose out on.

I'll go ahead and order 2 separate bottles, and I'll just ask in the order notes if they'll give me the twin-pack price.

I was going to wait, but I saw how quickly this sold out last time...not chancing it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, true. And I do get my gold member discount, so I guess that helps nix the $5 I'd lose out on.

I'll go ahead and order 2 separate bottles, and I'll just ask in the order notes if they'll give me the twin-pack price.
Damn...I didn't even think about that..haha. Good call.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry Everyone I snatched up the last one....:smite:
Kinda sucks I wanted to and could only get one oh well!

JGank

Awards
in another thread someone said that four pills were equal to six of the last run of dth is that true chuck?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
in another thread someone said that four pills were equal to six of the last run of dth is that true chuck?
not per se as in mg for mg, some people who use to use 5 of the old one might be ok at 3/day

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DTH always sells out..

Why dont you just press double the amount? I mean it barely hits the stores and its sold out.

Isnt that saying theres huge demand?

*confused*

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH always sells out..

Why dont you just press double the amount? I mean it barely hits the stores and its sold out.

Isnt that saying theres huge demand?

*confused*
Well we do press double the amount from time to time, its just some retaiers order enough to last them a while. Wait are you talking about GET DIESEL pressing more or NP ordering more?

Also DTH isnt cheap to make, with 9 other products, I cant afford to have 6 months worth of DT made and sitting around for someone to order it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well we do press double the amount from time to time, its just some retaiers order enough to last them a while. Wait are you talking about GET DIESEL pressing more or NP ordering more?

Also DTH isnt cheap to make, with 9 other products, I cant afford to have 6 months worth of DT made and sitting around for someone to order it.
Yea I think he was telling NP to order more, which is what you always say too. Not my call, but maybe I can remind Darren to stock up more next time :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First sign that DTH is working (on day 2 of the new formula)...I can't stop touching myself. Seriously, everything downstairs feels "heavy" like a buildup of pressure that I am trying to relieve somehow.

Pretty impressive for day 2.

Heeeere...crader crader crader.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up some of the new formula DTH myself. I've been nothing but impressed thusfar chuck. Great products!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
First sign that DTH is working (on day 2 of the new formula)...I can't stop touching myself. Seriously, everything downstairs feels "heavy" like a buildup of pressure that I am trying to relieve somehow.

Pretty impressive for day 2.

Heeeere...crader crader crader.
yep, I know what u mean. Like ur balls are tingling and u gotta just grab them, ur going ot relieve all right.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
3 kings!

Package arrived today....... Starts the end of october!!

Attachments

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Have you revised your stack to accomodate the new formula(s)? What are your current recommendations ie Kinds stack et. al?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Considering how long you were trying to get it, I'm surprised you didn't take 3 pills of each when it arrived at your door! :lol:

I got really bad OCD, on certain things. .......I like to have my products, way in advance of its actually starting date. Thats why i was "squaking" for so long. lol......

Next friday is Day 1.......:dance: