The king is back! DIESEL TEST Hardcore!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    DTH always sells out..

Why dont you just press double the amount? I mean it barely hits the stores and its sold out.

Isnt that saying theres huge demand?

*confused*
    Well we do press double the amount from time to time, its just some retaiers order enough to last them a while. Wait are you talking about GET DIESEL pressing more or NP ordering more?

Also DTH isnt cheap to make, with 9 other products, I cant afford to have 6 months worth of DT made and sitting around for someone to order it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Well we do press double the amount from time to time, its just some retaiers order enough to last them a while. Wait are you talking about GET DIESEL pressing more or NP ordering more?

Also DTH isnt cheap to make, with 9 other products, I cant afford to have 6 months worth of DT made and sitting around for someone to order it.
    Yea I think he was telling NP to order more, which is what you always say too. Not my call, but maybe I can remind Darren to stock up more next time
    •   

3. First sign that DTH is working (on day 2 of the new formula)...I can't stop touching myself. Seriously, everything downstairs feels "heavy" like a buildup of pressure that I am trying to relieve somehow.

Pretty impressive for day 2.

Heeeere...crader crader crader.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. I picked up some of the new formula DTH myself. I've been nothing but impressed thusfar chuck. Great products!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    First sign that DTH is working (on day 2 of the new formula)...I can't stop touching myself. Seriously, everything downstairs feels "heavy" like a buildup of pressure that I am trying to relieve somehow.

Pretty impressive for day 2.

Heeeere...crader crader crader.
    yep, I know what u mean. Like ur balls are tingling and u gotta just grab them, ur going ot relieve all right.
    •   

6. 3 kings!

Package arrived today....... Starts the end of october!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Package arrived today....... Starts the end of october!!
    Considering how long you were trying to get it, I'm surprised you didn't take 3 pills of each when it arrived at your door!

8. Have you revised your stack to accomodate the new formula(s)? What are your current recommendations ie Kinds stack et. al?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Considering how long you were trying to get it, I'm surprised you didn't take 3 pills of each when it arrived at your door!

I got really bad OCD, on certain things. .......I like to have my products, way in advance of its actually starting date. Thats why i was "squaking" for so long. lol......

Next friday is Day 1.......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Guess who's back.......DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 04:32 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:55 PM
  3. Guess who's back? DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 04:37 PM
  4. Sign up to sponsored log the new DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 04:09 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 03:16 PM