VPX Zero Impact bars - best flavor?

jchaffee1

Awards
looking for some opinions on the 2 flavors....chocolate peanut butter or pumpkin supreme. most sold vpx product at nutra so someone must have a favorite.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pumpkin, handsdown, no contest. Love em!

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
I had the Chocolate Peanut Butter. It was alright but they were dry as hell. Every bite was chased down by a drink.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
I've tried both flavors after hearing all the good things about them and they were just alright to me. I wouldn't buy them again but I think pumpkin is better than choc. pb.

I would go with DS's Sustain bars or the Supreme protein bars over the zero impact bars.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Theres actually a new one out-Roasted Coconut-it's not on the VPX site yet, but there are some reviews of it from Olympia samples-and if u google it, u can find them.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
Theres actually a new one out-Roasted Coconut-it's not on the VPX site yet, but there are some reviews of it from Olympia samples-and if u google it, u can find them.
damn, I was there and didn't get any of those!

bambiemcfly

Awards
ok. so i work in a supplement store, so i've tried them all and love these bars. they are the cleanest, most amazing protein mrb out there. in order of favorite: coconut, pumpkin, chocolate peanut butter.
although i first preferred the pumpkin, the coconut bar has 400 cal, still offers 30 grams protein (none from soy.. yesss!) and less sugar and fat than either of the others. it is also more moist, for those of you whining about it being dry.
ps- if you pop it in the microwave for twelve seconds its even softer and tastes like a fresh baked treat. :)