LJ100 (Long Jack 100:1)

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
How is this product offered by nutraplanet better than other longjack products? They offer 20 grams for 29.95. Isn't this severely underdosed? I thought Long jack was most effective btw 5-6 grams a day? I always try to go through Nutraplanet when im buying bulk but this doesn't seem congruent with the rest of their great deals. someone set me straight.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
The 100:1 means that it takes 100 grams of regular Long Jack herb to equal 1 gram of the LJ100 we have in stock.

Right now, it is the only form of Long jack that has human clinical data proving its effectiveness and user feedback is equally as impressive.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
thanks nutraman, thats the answer i was looking for.

so how would you dose the LJ100 you offer? 1/2gram a day?

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
100mg once or twice daily, about 8 hours apart.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
so a bottle wouldn't even last a week at 20 grams?

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
My bad; that should be 100mg 1-2 times daily.

Fourteen healthy adult males (age 25.64 ? 3.73 years) received either 100 mg/day LJ100 water-soluble extract (n = 7) or placebo (n = 7) for 8 weeks. Simultaneously, both groups performed an intensive strength-training program with initial load of 60% repetition maximum (RM), which was carried out on alternate days. A total of 10 exercises, which make up the circuit, were catered towards providing a total lower body and upper body workout. Each workout was done in two sets of 10 repetitions with 1-minute rest in between. The loads were gradually increased 10% per week. Body composition measurement using skin fold test was taken at two sites as recommended by McArdle (1993). A standard strength test that comprised of 1 RM test was administered on the subject to determine their strength. The upper limb strength was measured by determining their ability to resist maximum load using the shoulder press machine (Nautilus, USA) following the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM, 2001) standard measurement procedure. The arm circumference measurement was taken using a measuring tape at proximal 1/3rd of the arm. Electromyography reading of the isometric contraction of bicep muscle was taken using the surface electrodes. Subjects were instructed to perform an isokinetic flexion of the elbow using free barbells with load of 10 kg for the durations of 5 seconds. The mean amplitude was analyzed using the MyoResearch Software (Noraxon, USA).
All the measurements were taken 1 day prior to supplementation (LJ100 and placebo) and training period, and 1 day after the completion of 8 weeks experiment. All data were analyzed using the Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS) computer software version 10.0 (2000) for t-test, means and standard deviation. Statistical significance was established at p<0.05.

Results
The results for fat free mass, fat mass, 1 RM, arm circumference, and sEMG of both groups are shown in Table 1.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As Nutraman stated, this is THE STRONGEST LJ on the market...PERIOD! I made a decision to go with the most potent form (and most expensive) for a very plain and simple reason...IT WORKS.

Some of you may have tried Long Jack before with decent to good results, but the LJ100 is light years beyond traditional Long Jack. All you have to do is try it and you will feel the difference.

Regarding dosing, it actually comes out economical because you use far less with far greater results. The 10 gram container has 100 servings, so if you use it twice a day, it will last you over a month and a half.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
thanks for the information, repped. that sounds great! does the bottle come with a measurement device? Or does someone else have any recommendations as to how to measure out 100mg? Thanks!

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
i'm going to throw this into my pct for my upcoming epistane/dermacrine cycle. ill let you know how it goes.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the information, repped. that sounds great! does the bottle come with a measurement device? Or does someone else have any recommendations as to how to measure out 100mg? Thanks!
All our bulk powders only come with the density and no scooper. It helps keep the cost down. However I highly recommend getting a scale, (http://www.nutraplanet.com/category/accessories/ ) it will come in handy more often than you think. Useful for capping your own stuff.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
any idea about how much 100mg equals roughly in teaspoons? maybe like 1/4 or 1/8 teaspoons?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't wanna stir trouble..
But I know a few sites which sell 100:1 longjack for like 40grams for $30US..

I know a site which has capped 200:1 30grams for $80US.
I dunno why it costs so much on NP?

:|

*oh and the sites r legit*

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Long Jack is one of theose things, that like you said, you can either spend $10 or $100 on. We have tried both. The cheap stuff is extremely questionable and experience Long Jack users know it immediately when they see it, let alone use it for a week.

We purchase our LJ100 directly from the patent holder and if we sold 40 grams for $30, we would be selling it below cost to give you an idea.

We used to have a lesser grade LJ in stock that the profit margin was much greater on, but we feel this is a superior product, even at the price difference.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
they really need to change the name of lesser grade 'long jack' to 'short jack'.
that way people won't confuse the two.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well one of the guys i know, gets it directly from the major player.. and thers only 1 real source for 200:1

so i dont see how its less quality, its known for the best quality..

so ermm

Ando55

Awards
Exactly how effective is the HMJ stack that has LJ100? Would it compete against Paravol and Ejaculoid in effects? I'm quite curious because I want to choose between one of those products (HMJ, Paravol or Ejaculoid).

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Well one of the guys i know, gets it directly from the major player.. and thers only 1 real source for 200:1

so i dont see how its less quality, its known for the best quality..

so ermm
if you have found a supplier who can get you high quality LJ at a cheaper price then buy from them.

there are some products NP sells you can find cheaper elsewhere.

NP stands behind it's quality, has very competitive pricing, and strives to provide the best customer service in the industry. for those reasons we hope to provide a satisfying customer experience.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't wanna stir trouble..
But I know a few sites which sell 100:1 longjack for like 40grams for $30US..

I know a site which has capped 200:1 30grams for $80US.
I dunno why it costs so much on NP?

:|

*oh and the sites r legit*
Why is our price higher? Simple...ours is the BEST. I know what you're thinking--I'm biased because it's our product. INCORRECT, the supplier we purchase it from charges a premium price because it is [hands down] the best quality and grade of LongJack out there. As Nutraman stated, this is the extract that all the studies are done on. LJ100 is trademarked and can only be listed by those who have permission from the actual company that produces this specific high quality grade of LongJack. To further clarify, our markup on this isn't any higher than any of our other bulk powders. All I can say is try out the product and you will see/feel the difference. This manufacturer sinks TONS of money on studies and quality control...you want the best? This is it, and it costs more because it delivers! :hammer:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why is our price higher? Simple...ours is the BEST. I know what you're thinking--I'm biased because it's our product. INCORRECT, the supplier we purchase it from charges a premium price because it is [hands down] the best quality and grade of LongJack out there. As Nutraman stated, this is the extract that all the studies are done on. LJ100 is trademarked and can only be listed by those who have permission from the actual company that produces this specific high quality grade of LongJack. To further clarify, our markup on this isn't any higher than any of our other bulk powders. All I can say is try out the product and you will see/feel the difference. This manufacturer sinks TONS of money on studies and quality control...you want the best? This is it, and it costs more because it delivers! :hammer:
Good to know since I just bought 30grams worth of this from you guys. ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you won't be disappointed...and thank you for the continued support :thumbsup:

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
so the 200:1 extract is inferior?

i do agree though, nutra-planet kicks ass and i go through them 99% of the time since they do have the best deals but more importantly great customer service. the only thing i have not been able to justify buying from nutraplanet is the lj100. maybe ill give it a shot in the future so i can compare it to the 200:1 extract. i just find it difficult to imagine that nutraplanet's LJ100 is inferior to the 200:1 extract im using. that said when i buy from any site besides nutra planet i feel like im cheating on my gf

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cbf arguing. I know LJ100 Isn't cheap, part of the problem with pricing.

I Agree, NP ROCKS. Im just saying... the deal on 200:1 is more potent & better priced.
Im sure their LJ100 is awesome, if that's what your looking for.

:)

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
i am also taking the 200:1 from new jersey. i think we are on the same page.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am also taking the 200:1 from new jersey. i think we are on the same page.
Did you buy it from the link? :p

How's it working for you? Theirs a few guys on here who actually put me onto that bloke! They've tried everything and says that **** blows everything out of the water!

I should of bought some like 3 months ago, now our dollar is crashed, I aint buying **** :(

bj22

Awards
Do you take long jack with food or on an empty stomach for best results?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Do you take long jack with food or on an empty stomach for best results?
LJ absorption is better on an empty stomach.
but take with food if you have a sensitive stomach.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the deal on 200:1 is more potent & better priced.
do you know how many mg of pure tongkat ali extract (the active) are in the 200:1?
from checking different suppliers know it is common for 100:1 to contain ~500mg/capsule of tongkat ali while 200:1 contains ~600mg/capsule.
it is not safe to assume that 200:1 is twice as strong.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you know how many mg of pure tongkat ali extract (the active) are in the 200:1?
from checking different suppliers know it is common for 100:1 to contain ~500mg/capsule of tongkat ali while 200:1 contains ~600mg/capsule.
it is not safe to assume that 200:1 is twice as strong.

Depends on what king of LongJack you are looking at. Aqueos Extracts of LongJack 200:1 would be twice as strong as say LJ100 which is another aqueos extract. If you are using something like TongKat Ali/ Sumtra Pasak Bumi/ Indonesian LongJack. The 1:50, 1:100, 1:200 is more deceptive. 1:200 is not twice as strong as the 1:100 or four times as strong as the 1:50.

Here is an email I recieved about the issue.

Hi Megan
I am sorry I do not understand how you have come to that total for milligrams. Say you have one capsule that is 400 mg and one capsule that is 600 mg. If one would take 2 of the 600 mg capsules = 1200 mg, or one would have to take 3 of the 400 mg capsules = 1200 mg. The cost one would have to pay for the 1:200 is the real issue. I do not even carry the 1:200 for that reason. Directly from Sumatra Pasak Bumi the 1:200 capsules for 400 capsules is $645.00 and from them for 400 of the 400 mg capsules would be $260.00. 2.48 times more expensive. This is not wholesale but if you would purchase directly from them. For me to buy wholesale from them the cost is 3 times as much for 1:200 then for 1:50.
Doing a math equation that one would divide 200 into 400 (as in MG capsules) = 2
Divide 200 into 600 (MG capsules) = 3 this equals 2/3 so the 600 mg caps are only 1/3 stronger then the 400. 600 - 400 = 200, 200 X 3 = 600. Price wise it would cost almost 2 1/2 times more to purchase them. From that angle, if someone would actually do the math and figure out that they are not getting 4 times as much in a capsule but 1/3 more the price I would have to charge to sell them would be a great expense to me and I would sell very little. At wholesale price to me, I would have to sell the 1:200 for about $80 for 100 when I sell the 1:50 for $21.50. I apologize if I did not explain it clearly. If you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks
Bonnie

Bonnie
One last question about what you wrote, I don't understand how the 1:50
extract is a better deal than the 1:200 extracts. I could be wrong but it
would seem that the concentration of the extract is 1:200 and you are
getting 600mg per capsule of that. When the 1:50 your only getting 400mg of
that so you would have take 4 capsules of the 1:50 to equal 1 capsule of the
1:200. What formula are you using. Either way I will be making a purchase in
the next few weeks. Thank you.

FROM ANOTHER EMAIL

Dear Megan, The 1:200 extract is not just 4 times the strengthof the 1:50 extract. While the 1:50 extract containseverything that is in the 1:200 extract, the fractionof plant ingredients is wider than in the 1:50extract. It is not correct to assume that four capsules of 1:50extract you will get the same effect as one 1:200extract capsule. One cannot compare the two extracts just likethat. For most people, the effect of 4 capsules of1:50 extract will be stronger than the effect of 1capsule 1:200 extract. Mostly, the 1:200 extract is preferred by those whocannot tolerate the 1:50 extact. Regards, Kartini

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
so the 200:1 extract is inferior?
Yes, it is actually. You're better off going with 20:1 than 200:1. Best though is to make sure it is genuine LJ100, like Nutra has. LJ100 is the good stuff.

Soooo, has anyone tried it with an AI like trione?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know 3-4 guy's who've used the 200:1 and they say it shits on everything else, including LJ100.

Its so costly to buy, theres only one guy I know of who sells it for an affordable amount in NJ, i got his link somewhere.. he buys direct from Asia from the biggest and only real supplier of 200:1.

people who claim its not as good, have NFI what theyre on about. Theres some serious threads on some other boards about guys whove tried them all and theyll happily confirm it.(its not the studied LJ100, but like anything LJ100 could be straight 100:1, only that company has a study behind it to charge an extra price)

ZIMM

Awards
I know 3-4 guy's who've used the 200:1 and they say it shits on everything else, including LJ100.

Its so costly to buy, theres only one guy I know of who sells it for an affordable amount in NJ, i got his link somewhere.. he buys direct from Asia from the biggest and only real supplier of 200:1.

people who claim its not as good, have NFI what theyre on about. Theres some serious threads on some other boards about guys whove tried them all and theyll happily confirm it.(its not the studied LJ100, but like anything LJ100 could be straight 100:1, only that company has a study behind it to charge an extra price)

thats who I get mine from, I like 1:50 the best at 4 grams a day spread out.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

yeah, i believe matt, who sources np bulks, looked into stocking high quality 200:1 but it is extremely expensive and didn't feel it was worth it on a $$ vs quality basis.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it is actually. You're better off going with 20:1 than 200:1. Best though is to make sure it is genuine LJ100, like Nutra has. LJ100 is the good stuff.

Soooo, has anyone tried it with an AI like trione?
Why do you feel the 200:1 is not good. Are you talking about Aqueous Extract or the one a mentioned above the Indonesian Tongkat Ali.

In the original T-Force Matt Palada was using 1:200 but it was too expensive. The 1:50 is expensive too, I ran it at 4000mg a day.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats the downside... the bloke in NJ i think is 70US... but its 100 x 400mg 200:1 caps which is decent.

munique

Awards
So how would you dose longjack?
I'm thinking once upon waking and once before bed.
Will that be the most effective dosing protocol?

bj22

Awards
Should one avoid taking it before bed? I was under the impression that it could cause insomnia. Would morning & pre-workout be better? Does it have any immediate effects that could help during a workout?