John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any reviews for the bliss shits 10:1 kanna. the older ones had 100:1 and from the reviews Ive read knocked peoples heads off. This stuff is way weaker I read in reviews. Still though I haven't tried either and am interested in feeedback. I got me some in my cart

moondg29

Awards
From what I've read, the old one was WAY better.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I might go ahead and order them to compare. Ive got a hookup on the older ones. Then again, why if there weak. Thats 10 x's more kanna in the older ones right

moondg29

Awards
yeah I might go ahead and order them to compare. Ive got a hookup on the older ones. Then again, why if there weak. Thats 10 x's more kanna in the older ones right
PM if you can share the hookup on the older ones.. :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your pm's are disabled.

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets keep this on topic for reviews.

Last edited:
AFJON

AFJON

Awards
I have also heard that the new version is bunk compared to the old version. Wonder why they changed the formula?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I had the pleasure of trying the original formula and was blown away, in actuality it was insanely strong. I have yet to try the newer version, so I can't offer up any info on the current release. I have been hearing it doesn't compare fully to the first release, but I think its still worth a shot to try. I will probably pick some up in my next order.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the pleasure of trying the original formula and was blown away, in actuality it was insanely strong. I have yet to try the newer version, so I can't offer up any info on the current release. I have been hearing it doesn't compare fully to the first release, but I think its still worth a shot to try. I will probably pick some up in my next order.
can you post your reviews of it in this thread, when you try it?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
can you post your reviews of it in this thread, when you try it?
sure can bud. I am not positive when I am placing my next order as I am pretty stocked, but I am fairly confident it will be in the next 2 weeks.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Man no review could convince me do drop 8 bucks on one serving but thats just me. I did look at reviews and have found to that the new one doesnt compare to the old one

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have also heard that the new version is bunk compared to the old version. Wonder why they changed the formula?
Plain old greed and short sighted business planning. It's an old tactic - release a kickass formula at low margins to get a good rep, then switch out crappy quality materials at a high margin and make a killing before word gets out that you went to ****.

BTW, I am working on an improvement of the formula, using a combo of Kanna, PEA, and Clearshot. Should be way cheaper, too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plain old greed and short sighted business planning. It's an old tactic - release a kickass formula at low margins to get a good rep, then switch out crappy quality materials at a high margin and make a killing before word gets out that you went to ****.

BTW, I am working on an improvement of the formula, using a combo of Kanna, PEA, and Clearshot. Should be way cheaper, too.

Ive never tried Kanna, but have tried PEA, and Clearshot along with AMPv2 and loved them. So this sounds nice!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never tried Kanna, but have tried PEA, and Clearshot along with AMPv2 and loved them. So this sounds nice!
There will be another component, as taking them all with Clear Edge (and just a bit of alcohol) resulted in one of the most ecstatically enjoyable, yet with utter clarity, evenings I have ever had.

The formula will be excellent...Kanna adds that dimension that nothing else has...sort of like those first few Phenibut highs you get before it loses efficacy permanantly.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will be another component, as taking them all with Clear Edge (and just a bit of alcohol) resulted in one of the most ecstatically enjoyable, yet with utter clarity, evenings I have ever had.

The formula will be excellent...Kanna adds that dimension that nothing else has...sort of like those first few Phenibut highs you get before it loses efficacy permanantly.

Sounds great for sure! Im still stoked for clear Edge to join the RPN lineup.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great for sure! Im still stoked for clear Edge to join the RPN lineup.
Me too, my friend...me too.

I just don't perform at the same level without it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too, my friend...me too.

I just don't perform at the same level without it.

Yea i cant wait to use it for school when writing papers etc. Should be great!

AFJON

AFJON

Awards

Makes sense, I always wondered why some companies come out with "revolutionary" formulas, only to update it after a year. New version are almost always WORSE than the
originals.

Did you end up buying the Clearshot formula from PA???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
:clap2::bruce3::afro::cheers:

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
well, I hope it comes out in 'pill' form. Rather than as a drink.

This would help reduce the overseas shipping charges. :)

word...Bigger bottles PLEASE!!! At least 16oz like the Endorush drinks.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
well, I hope it comes out in 'pill' form. Rather than as a drink.

This would help reduce the overseas shipping charges. :)
If you want it in pill form you can get AMP2. Clearshot would be a completely different product in pill form.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established

Sounds ideal for those of us who like to party a little on the weekends while still keeping their health in mind.
Well done.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds ideal for those of us who like to party a little on the weekends while still keeping their health in mind.
Well done.
My thoughts exactly.

I am waiting on two materials, but we should have some betas ready within the month.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My thoughts exactly.

I am waiting on two materials, but we should have some betas ready within the month.
Whew, strait kickin them products out dsade!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I assume that certain people (teenagers) were probably having too much fun on the older version.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
My thoughts exactly.

Awesome! I am excited for this. Will it be in pill, powder, or drink form?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I am excited for this. Will it be in pill, powder, or drink form?
Small drink form (probably 1-2 ounces designed as a shot.) Any more than that and shipping gets prohibitive. Any less, and it will taste like Euphor-ass.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade, you bring back Clear Edge, and I'll buy you a steak dinner...deal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, you bring back Clear Edge, and I'll buy you a steak dinner...deal?
DEAL!

Wait...are we talking Sizzler or Ruth's Criss?

Clear Edge Renewed is coming back VERY soon...just not at the $3 price tag, unfortunately. :(

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The $3 price tag was pretty much to cover the shipping to get a FREE bottle into people's hands to try it out and fall in love with it. I'd say it worked :)

...And it's Ruth's Chriss Baby!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
DEAL!

Wait...are we talking Sizzler or Ruth's Criss?

Clear Edge Renewed is coming back VERY soon...just not at the $3 price tag, unfortunately. :(
Great to hear! It's about effing time..

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Bliss shots had way too much yohimbine in them anyway, IMO. While the kanna feeling was nice, the yohimbine gave me that "i want to crawl out of my skin" feeling. Just felt like crap honestly.

It would be quite easy to come up with a better "bliss shots" formula. I've actually had quite a bit of success playing with kanna in the past, and have come up with some pretty good combinations.

Actually, I've tried a very similar combination to what Dsade described above with great results:

Kanna extract + Clear Edge + Geranamine + caffeine + pseudoephedrine with a couple drinks was one of my favorites. Adding PEA was nice as well.

For a more relaxed yet stimulated feeling, I liked the kanna + Clear Edge + picamilion + PEA.

...good times.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
Small drink form (probably 1-2 ounces designed as a shot.) Any more than that and shipping gets prohibitive. Any less, and it will taste like Euphor-ass.

Nice, I can dig it. Any idea on the price point? Cheaper than Clearshot???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bliss shots had way too much yohimbine in them anyway, IMO. While the kanna feeling was nice, the yohimbine gave me that "i want to crawl out of my skin" feeling. Just felt like crap honestly.

It would be quite easy to come up with a better "bliss shots" formula. I've actually had quite a bit of success playing with kanna in the past, and have come up with some pretty good combinations.

Actually, I've tried a very similar combination to what Dsade described above with great results:

Kanna extract + Clear Edge + Geranamine + caffeine + pseudoephedrine with a couple drinks was one of my favorites. Adding PEA was nice as well.

For a more relaxed yet stimulated feeling, I liked the kanna + Clear Edge + picamilion + PEA.

...good times.
Very smart man.

We have had some developments locating the Alpha-yohimbine...this compound would be a strong key to expanding and deepening the positive effects without the negatives associated with regular yohimbine.

For price, no way this is going to be cheaper than Clearshot, but it WILL be cheaper than Bliss Shots (MSRP $15, IIRC)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Very smart man.

We have had some developments locating the Alpha-yohimbine...this compound would be a strong key to expanding and deepening the positive effects without the negatives associated with regular yohimbine.

Alpha yohimbine would be a huge development. I really miss the old heat stack. I've wanted to try kanna with a mild MAOI, particularly HEAT stack...but its been impossible to come by lately.

Its pretty fun with PEA/deprenyl though.

For price, no way this is going to be cheaper than Clearshot, but it WILL be cheaper than Bliss Shots (MSRP $15, IIRC)
High quality kanna extracts are not cheap...especially if used in effective dosages. From what I understand, alpha yohimbine is prety pricey as well. Not to mention the licensing fees for clear shot...