Havoc/CS/PCS Stack

someonehs

Awards
Hey Everyone,

Sometime in the future I want to run this stack as my first PH. I'm not ready yet, need to get a few things in order beforehand, but like doing my research while I have the time.

From what I have read Havoc is one of the mild PH and a good beginner. This stack looks like a great deal to me, however I am a bit OCD when it comes to things like this so I was thinking of adding Revistrol to the PCT (along with the PCS). Good/Bad idea? I also might add something else for support during the cycle... just as added insurance.

Any comments/suggestions would be great. Thanks!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Adding Reversitol would be fine.

If you do I would run it like this

PCT

weeks 1 - 4 POST Cycle Support 2 caps AM 2 caps PM
Weeks 5 - 9 Reversitol. 4/3/2/1

Of if you like you can start the Reversitol in at week 2

someonehs

Awards
thanks!

Would it be a good idea to run cycle-support pre/post cycle as well? IE 2 weeks prior, and 2 weeks after? Any opinions on that? Just to make sure the liver etc are healthy as possible before/after.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
thanks!

Would it be a good idea to run cycle-support pre/post cycle as well? IE 2 weeks prior, and 2 weeks after? Any opinions on that? Just to make sure the liver etc are healthy as possible before/after.
That is the way I do it. Reason before is to get it built up in your system. Reason for me after is the PH doesn't immediately get out of your system the day you stop taking it.