PLCAR Sourcing

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Now that the Olympics are behind us, has Nutra had any success in sourcing this? I'd love to see it as a Nutra-caps offering, as well as 50% Icariin.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that the Olympics are behind us, has Nutra had any success in sourcing this? I'd love to see it as a Nutra-caps offering, as well as 50% Icariin.
Haven't heard anything new on this.

About the 50% Icariin, have you tried the 20% extract? It was the same cost for the active. I heard the 50% didn't sell that well. Did you prefer it b/c it's easier to cap?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking the 50% caps from another place. They offer 500mg caps so it's easy for me, which is the bottom line. I would just prefer to spend my $$$ with my extended Np family. Bummer about the PLCAR, though. I hope something opens up.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Most factories in China are backed up 6+ months. It will be awhile before a lot of bulks are back. We are working on getting our bulk line back up though rest assured.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
There was not a lot of demand for the PLCAR when it was in bulk. And Sam was worried the high price needed for caps would drive people away. Still, we will see if it is something we can get done.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
It's that type of accomodation and due-diligence that makes you guys a cut-above. Keep up the great work!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife has Chronic fatigue so I am interested to see what PLCAR can do for her.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TLCAR and FLCAR seem interesting also.

I ended up buying it off you guys.. people always seem to want stuff when its not available.

:D

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
TLCAR and FLCAR seem interesting also.

I ended up buying it off you guys.. people always seem to want stuff when its not available.

:D
tlcar and flcar???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Any news on the PLCAR front? Can it be stocked anytime soon?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I have a cheaper (relatively) source for the PLCAR, but we're not sure if the demand is there to bring it in again...

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Count me in for some bulk PLCAR. I wouldn't mind GPLC either.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have a cheaper (relatively) source for the PLCAR, but we're not sure if the demand is there to bring it in again...
Oh its there, I know a couple of people looking for it; including myyself.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I have been hunting for months for a site with a reasonable price and availability on PLCAR.

PLEASE get it to the Planet! :D
i would buy on a regular basis with the alcar,
it would replace a lot of my other supplements

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yes and it would be awesome as a Nutra-cap product!!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
So how is PLCAR different form ALCAR ?
PLCAR is for heart and overall production of mitochondria, ALCAR works as nootropic and helps neurotransmitters function better, also used mood enhancement.

Cerberus

Awards
For athletic performance, PLCAR is awesome. The mitochondria boosting is real. Lets get this!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
So how is PLCAR different form ALCAR ?
from our resident guru strategic......

Essentially, all carnitine forms enhance the mitochondrial use of fatty acids. The advanced forms of L-Carnitine, namely, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, and Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate, are significantly more potent than simple L-Carnitine in terms of fat-loss and anti-aging benefits.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine produces superior mitochondrial modulation of fatty acids. Dosage recommendation is between 1 000mg and 2 000mg per day.

Propionyl-L-carnitine is a form of carnitine that has a special affinity for heart muscles, producing potent effects in cardiac and skeletal muscle, producing significant improvements in energy and stamina. Dosage recommendation is around 1 000mg daily.

Combining the two should produce excellent results. If your budget does not permit this, you might prefer a combination of base L-Carnitine and ALCAR (PLCAR has its key benefit in the cardiovascular realm).

As you know, ALA co-supplementation is a must, as Alpha Lipoic acid turns out to be a natural co-factor for a mitochondrial enzyme crucial in the break down of fatty acids. This enhances cellular energy efficiency. Furthermore, lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that enhances intracellular levels of vitamin C and glutathione, powerful antioxidants on their own.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would possibly be in for some of this. Never used it on its own but love DCP. :)

raptor2003

Awards
yes please bring the PLCAR back in stock, already asked a long time ago here and at avant.. :nervous:

JGank

Awards
there is a such a demand for this product. Imagine stacking this with alpha yohimbine.

Carlchen

Awards
I take ALCAR, love it, and have tried DCP and had noticed considerable endurance gains so count me in for someone who would buy the bulk PLCAR---One question though: How is PLCAR when taken without caps? I have no problem with ALCAR and others so I'd imagine PLCAR would go down fine too.

Also, I would be interested in trying other Carnitine combinations to see if any noticeable differences are present

--> (especially this one) L-Carnitine-Arginate and L-Carnitine-Tartarate and L-Carnitine-Fumarate

Do all NUTRAPLANET bulks have a Certificate of Analysis???
-Thanks

Carlchen

Awards
Awesome, thats good to know. Is it upon request if not posted under product info?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take ALCAR, love it, and have tried DCP and had noticed considerable endurance gains so count me in for someone who would buy the bulk PLCAR---One question though: How is PLCAR when taken without caps? I have no problem with ALCAR and others so I'd imagine PLCAR would go down fine too.

Also, I would be interested in trying other Carnitine combinations to see if any noticeable differences are present

--> (especially this one) L-Carnitine-Arginate and L-Carnitine-Tartarate and L-Carnitine-Fumarate

Do all NUTRAPLANET bulks have a Certificate of Analysis???
-Thanks
PLCAR is less vinegary but a tad tarter/sourer. Goes down fine.

Carlchen

Awards
Tart/Sour sounds good to me. I've taken YG straight so I'm probably ok.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Update?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They should have some this week.

Carlchen

Awards
Awesome, too bad there isn't a way I could grab it with my just ordered Memorial Day product.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
awesome

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I got my two bottles and two of the alcar.
i'll have to hold off on anything else for budget two weeks but i got my PLCAR coming.
thanks a lot Steve.

keep this stuff stocked it is going to be a staple for me at least.

I was getting ready for work but my GF called and asked me to look up something online for her.
so i popped over and saw PLCAR was in stock.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 24
Avengeme Evomuse 6
dsade Evomuse 128
Supplements 46