PLCAR Sourcing

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. yes please bring the PLCAR back in stock, already asked a long time ago here and at avant..


  2. there is a such a demand for this product. Imagine stacking this with alpha yohimbine.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    there is a such a demand for this product. Imagine stacking this with alpha yohimbine.
    I think we're still waiting on the thumbs up from Sam; but the more you let us know you want it....

    Edit: Current status is "Looking into it" from the big man himself

  4. Awesome.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  5. Wouldnt mind some myself.
    •   
       


  6. i'm down for bulk PLCAR!

  7. I interested in bulk PLCAR

  8. I take ALCAR, love it, and have tried DCP and had noticed considerable endurance gains so count me in for someone who would buy the bulk PLCAR---One question though: How is PLCAR when taken without caps? I have no problem with ALCAR and others so I'd imagine PLCAR would go down fine too.

    Also, I would be interested in trying other Carnitine combinations to see if any noticeable differences are present

    --> (especially this one) L-Carnitine-Arginate and L-Carnitine-Tartarate and L-Carnitine-Fumarate

    Do all NUTRAPLANET bulks have a Certificate of Analysis???
    -Thanks

  9. Awesome, thats good to know. Is it upon request if not posted under product info?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Carlchen View Post
    I take ALCAR, love it, and have tried DCP and had noticed considerable endurance gains so count me in for someone who would buy the bulk PLCAR---One question though: How is PLCAR when taken without caps? I have no problem with ALCAR and others so I'd imagine PLCAR would go down fine too.

    Also, I would be interested in trying other Carnitine combinations to see if any noticeable differences are present

    --> (especially this one) L-Carnitine-Arginate and L-Carnitine-Tartarate and L-Carnitine-Fumarate

    Do all NUTRAPLANET bulks have a Certificate of Analysis???
    -Thanks
    PLCAR is less vinegary but a tad tarter/sourer. Goes down fine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Tart/Sour sounds good to me. I've taken YG straight so I'm probably ok.

  12. Update?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  13. They should have some this week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Awesome, too bad there isn't a way I could grab it with my just ordered Memorial Day product.

  15. The 29th is the most accurate ETA at this point for PLCAR.

  16. awesome

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I got my two bottles and two of the alcar.
    i'll have to hold off on anything else for budget two weeks but i got my PLCAR coming.
    thanks a lot Steve.

    keep this stuff stocked it is going to be a staple for me at least.

    I was getting ready for work but my GF called and asked me to look up something online for her.
    so i popped over and saw PLCAR was in stock.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    I got my two bottles and two of the alcar.
    i'll have to hold off on anything else for budget two weeks but i got my PLCAR coming.
    thanks a lot Steve.

    keep this stuff stocked it is going to be a staple for me at least.

    I was getting ready for work but my GF called and asked me to look up something online for her.
    so i popped over and saw PLCAR was in stock.
    Yeah right...you know you were at work and tried to sneak a peak at some porn.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah right...you know you were at work and tried to sneak a peak at some porn.
    lolz.
    no way. thing is if my boss caught me watching the high quality porn I prefer , I'd probably get a raise and a corner office.

  20. Hmmm...Did the PLCAR sell out in a few hours? I checked often and didn't find a buying window ( i.e. not "Currently Out of Stock")

  21. See ETA sticky, and yes it sold out

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Carlchen View Post
    Hmmm...Did the PLCAR sell out in a few hours? I checked often and didn't find a buying window ( i.e. not "Currently Out of Stock")
    first and second shipments sold out very fast.

    third shipment will be there Wednesday.

  23. Wow, that went fast!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Wow, that went fast!
    There are very few single ingredient compounds that are that dramatic....this, fortunately,is one of them.

    IMO this compound has application to everything we shoot for in this lifestyle.

  25. hopefully I can stock up on more then.
    trying to get enough to last for a year at least.
    putteng them in the freezer wont hurt will it?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    hopefully I can stock up on more then.
    trying to get enough to last for a year at least.
    putteng them in the freezer wont hurt will it?
    DO NOT OPEN THE LID, THEN.

    This compound of extremely hygroscopic. If you put it in the freezer, it will likely turn into an impossible brick.

    Just keep them tightly sealed and in a cool place.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DO NOT OPEN THE LID, THEN.

    This compound of extremely hygroscopic. If you put it in the freezer, it will likely turn into an impossible brick.

    Just keep them tightly sealed and in a cool place.
    thanks a bunch dsade.
    i wasnt going to open any except the ones i was currently using.
    thats it.
    the regular fridge will have to do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 10:33 PM
  2. Is HMG out there.......no sourcing?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 07:14 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 03:23 PM
  4. website legit if (no sourcing)
    By jay21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 05:36 PM
  5. Sourcing by PM Please Contact a Mod
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 03:39 AM
Log in
Log in