:head::head::head::head::head:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
so this is basically the same thing as 1-carboxy, but cheaper? correct?

Would you mind elaborate?
I will just let people compare but the statement made that this was 1-carboxys better half was fabricated and based on assumption. I'm not sure his intentions but NP is still a store that makes money off other Vendors products so trashing a competitors product to boost it's individual sale is not great business.

We extract for 50% L-dopa and natural decarboxylase inhibitors within Mucuna.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will definitely be picking some of this up. A nice percentage extract of clear L-Dopa. And will pick up some ECGC for a natural decarboxylase inhibitor. Will make for a great dopamine surge... looking for that excessive libido. Great job nutra.

Adams

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually before anybody gets confused about my "better half" comment, that was when I first saw the thread and I thought we were releasing PureSap, which is the 2nd ingredient in powerful along with PureDopa (1-Carboxy). I'm not trying to say this is better than 1-Carboxy since i haven't used this 15% extract, and did not intend a comparison.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried Mucuna Pruriens and got some of these benefits. I cant do l-dopa too long though, just a warning I dont think its safe too raise dopamine levels too high for too long. take breaks on this stuff. i did get incredible cut on this stuff. I don't see leaning effects that's just my experience. i don't know fi these benefited the cut but I got real cut I remember while using these.I might be picking some up in the future for a little run.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried Mucuna Pruriens and got some of these benefits. I cant do l-dopa too long though, just a warning I dont think its safe too raise dopamine levels too high for too long. take breaks on this stuff. i did get incredible cut on this stuff. I don't see leaning effects that's just my experience. i don't know fi these benefited the cut but I got real cut I remember while using these.I might be picking some up in the future for a little run.
I couldn't say this one enough. There are plenty of adverse effects with elevated dopamine, most of which are psychological (To include amphetamine psychosis). Having a long enough time line, the user WILL expierience some of the side effects.

Adams

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
15% seems kinda low. I've seen some 40 and 60% extracts.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-Dopa does nothing for me.

Done Powerful, IGF-2, L-Dopa... no results.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't say this one enough. There are plenty of adverse effects with elevated dopamine, most of which are psychological (To include amphetamine psychosis). Having a long enough time line, the user WILL expierience some of the side effects.

Adams

what is "a long enough time" out of interest?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is "a long enough time" out of interest?
That is all subjective, and relative your natural dopamine levels, and transports. As always, starting low and gathering your bodies response is the way to go. I could cycle this just like any other. you are playing with hormones.

Adams

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did it four months at the most and was feeling effects like distortion. I could have done a higher dosage i didn't count. just try and and see and learn your body. Like DAdams says every body's chemistry is different and each one of use responds differently than other;s. (although some of use may respond similar)

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
cool, I'll keep an eye out for going wacky then lol..

cheers for the info

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I'm already wacky so it wont do too much damage to me.
would stack nice with the lj100.

I did a mix a long time ago, great results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-Dopa does nothing for me.

Done Powerful, IGF-2, L-Dopa... no results.
I'm getting fantastic results from Mucuna...just not using it the way you think. ;)

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very, very nice addition to the NP line!!!! Definitely will be picking this up for sure....Love feeling my wisdom teeth popping out from the increased GH output..:afro:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very, very nice addition to the NP line!!!! Definitely will be picking this up for sure....Love feeling my wisdom teeth popping out from the increased GH output..:afro:
of course you will you get these for free or discounted. Looking big bro keep up the good-work

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What going grexxy grexx? Long time no see around here. Still keeping hope alive I see.

Adams

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHA, I never left, just sat back and enjoyed the development of our industry. I have used L-Dopa wayyyyy before NP launched this one. I forgot the name of the company, but local supp stores used to carry it. I don't just say things because I am sponsored. There is no point in doing so if you lose the trust of the community. I can't wait to get back on stage....:aargh:

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the way you think Dsade:clap2:

Quite sure I know what you are eluding to, very nice product indeed..:run:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting fantastic results from Mucuna...just not using it the way you think. ;)
Dsade

what would be a good daily dose of your l-dopa?
should it be taken multiple times a day and in what amounts?

I could just blend it in with a protien powder and fruit shake .

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
whats the difference between 1-carboxy and L-Dopa 15%? do they essentially do the same thing? which do people prefer?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade

what would be a good daily dose of your l-dopa?
should it be taken multiple times a day and in what amounts?

I could just blend it in with a protien powder and fruit shake .
I'm not using it orally just at the moment. :)

Just say that I am having quite the Meltdown lately...and loving it.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not using it orally just at the moment. :)

Just say that I am having quite the Meltdown lately...and loving it.
aaaah
gotcha.

Dsade you are a genius.