Bulk X-Factor - Currently Out Of Stock

twitynz

Awards
I want to ask if I buy the bulk x-factor for 35$ when comes to nutra they will sent me. Is that truth?

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Please send an email to the customer service department...I am unaware of a decision to re-stock at this point.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
You better restock!!! Omg I'll be so cut if not.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! Please Nutra restock this!!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Hah, just as I was getting interested in AA. Let's see it back in stock :p

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I went to add this to my cart and noticed that it was Out Of Stock. I was so letdown! :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would imagine that this WON'T be restocked.

I know what they paid for it, and while it was set at a price that justified keeping it an active product, sales were not strong enough.

The price you saw it for was basically what Nutra paid for it - so not a wise business choice to tie up mass capital and bring it back for zero return on investment.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade's right...actually we were selling it below cost after you factor in licensing fees. Yes, we pay to do things the right way ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade's right...actually we were selling it below cost after you factor in licensing fees. Yes, we pay to do things the right way ;)
Can you loan me $1000? I promise to pay you back $500. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$500 in Gut Health and you've got a deal...I've got to do some traveling ;)
Hopefully somewhere with a lot of naked or near naked women, with beaches, and pina coladas?

Err, I mean a nice wholesome family environment with lots of....umm..ok, still lots of naked or near naked women, beaches, pina coladas, etc.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm sorry it didn't work out for NP on the deal (and that I didn't get in on the bulk deal, lol). No one can expect this to be restocked at a loss.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade and stryder, AA is starting to get more and more popular tho. I hear more people talking about it now than ever. Oh well Hemodraulix is still my favorite supp so its all good.:)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Dsade and stryder, AA is starting to get more and more popular tho. I hear more people talking about it now than ever. Oh well Hemodraulix is still my favorite supp so its all good.:)
Yeah, and darn you for it... your endorsement in your log was so strong, I have it in my cart awaiting my balls to grow large enough to handle the wife's wrath once I put in my second order for the month, and a big one at that. I've amassed a stash to rival the ones I used to be astonished by, lol. Natural supplement addiction, tonight on Nightline!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D glad I could help!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hemodraulix is a damn sweet supplement, and is the reason I've been looking at AA lately, but I missed the deal.... damn living so far away!!!! Someone send me a tub they picked up!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried Hemodraulix, but I'm going to be giving AA another go with iForce's MaxOut in the near future. We should be picking that up at NP once it become available, been many delays.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried Hemodraulix, but I'm going to be giving AA another go with iForce's MaxOut in the near future. We should be picking that up at NP once it become available, been many delays.
Dude...you have a cat with a lime on its head...shouldn't you be looking at HOMOdraulix?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^:toofunny:

Steve, I just looked at Max out and it looks good.

MikeDre

Awards
Id like to see some bulk Xfactor. I was bummed when I went to put it in my shopping cart :sad:

someonehs

Awards
quick question on dosing the bulk stuff.... it says to consume immediatley, but i've been mixing 1 dose with my protein shake and sipping it throughout the day at work... is this not a good idea? does it degrate if left in water for too long? Thanks.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Dude...you have a cat with a lime on its head...shouldn't you be looking at HOMOdraulix?
No way, that's definitely a female cat... and by the looks of that lime, I think she's in heat. Better go find yourself a moist Q-Tip. :whip:

Oh yeah.... X-Factor FTW!