Why doesn't Nutra do bulk hormonal powders?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You know, the ones that are completely legal for the time being.. Why don't they do their own bulks?

Testosterone666

Awards
The demand is there. That bold run was awhile back...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. Well, I'll be as brief as I can, lol...

(for the most part I'll just list a name of something with the compound in it)
1-DHEA
h-drol
Superdrol
Phera
Dienolone
M14ADD
Havoc

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
They offered one PH powder once. They pulled it off the shelf on advice from their lawyer. I think this was just before ORD happened, but I really doubt that they would get back into raw powders. (but I wouldn't mind seeing it happen)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They offered one PH powder once. They pulled it off the shelf on advice from their lawyer. I think this was just before ORD happened, but I really doubt that they would get back into raw powders. (but I wouldn't mind seeing it happen)
When I replied I was thinking about DHEA/7-OH in bulk. Like Redwolf mentioned, we pulled off the PH powders due to legal issues. Probably won't see bulk PH's come back, but I was seeing what the interest is for the 2 I mentioned.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
When I replied I was thinking about DHEA/7-OH in bulk. Like Redwolf mentioned, we pulled off the PH powders due to legal issues. Probably won't see bulk PH's come back, but I was seeing what the interest is for the 2 I mentioned.
I'd personally like to see 7-OH DHEA or 7-keto-DHEA in either powder or nutracaps.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
11oxo a.k.a. adrenosterone in bulk...would be sick....any chance Steve?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll look into it. Found this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/77022-who-has-used.html .

I know we're working on bringing back the goodies for you guys like form, atd and 6-oxo.
thanks...ya all the 11oxo knockoffs seem to suck in terms of feedback Ive seen....that's why I was hoping a trusted source like Nutra could pull it off....mabye even get bulk from PA...Ive used 11oxo and loved it for recomp and fat loss at 450-750mg...just gets a bit pricey

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established

:(

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sam is keenly aware of the huge demand for these.

Unfortunately, the supply valve from China has effectively been shut off, even after the Olympics are over. Furthermore, just because there is no explicit law against some of these compounds does not ensure NP's safety from certain federal agencies (see Legal Gear vs FDA).

We are always looking out for customer demands while at the same time making sure that we will be around next year to service your needs. Hopefully we can reach a deal on some of these, but we cannot promise anything.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Formstane 11oxo 6oxo 7oxo

Topical 11oxo and formstane I neeeeed.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sam is keenly aware of the huge demand for these.

Unfortunately, the supply valve from China has effectively been shut off, even after the Olympics are over. Furthermore, just because there is no explicit law against some of these compounds does not ensure NP's safety from certain federal agencies (see Legal Gear vs FDA).

We are always looking out for customer demands while at the same time making sure that we will be around next year to service your needs. Hopefully we can reach a deal on some of these, but we cannot promise anything.
:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair comment!

beallio

beallio

Awards
Why not incorporate a separate entity ("EntityA"), indemnify the owners, produce bulk caps out of Entity A, have nutraplanet enter into a product purchase agreement with EntityA to purchase bulk caps, and Nutraplanet can subsequently sell said bulk caps to it's customers?

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
The main problem is actually getting the stuff from China.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The main problem is actually getting the stuff from China.
Eh, when I was last over there, I went to this store that sold bulk powders, supplements, etc. The place was horrible when it comes to sanitation - I mean horrible!
China is beautiful in some places, but absolutely devastated in most.
I would rather have American made powders, but I know that's not easily obtained.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Why not incorporate a separate entity ("EntityA"), indemnify the owners, produce bulk caps out of Entity A, have nutraplanet enter into a product purchase agreement with EntityA to purchase bulk caps, and Nutraplanet can subsequently sell said bulk caps to it's customers?

LOL. That is what the old company "Supreme Muscle" was all about.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Formestane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
formestane and 6a bromo both at high doses! in one bottle!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
formestane and 6a bromo both at high doses! in one bottle!
Why would you want both combined? They both function as AI's with slight androgenic activity at higher end dosages. Not seeing the real benefit of combining the two.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why would you want both combined? They both function as AI's with slight androgenic activity at higher end dosages. Not seeing the real benefit of combining the two.
i feel they would compliment eachother at high doses....

the hydroxyl group on carbon 4 i believe poses some anabolic activity as well as some androgenic activity, same with the 6a-bromo. and it seems like good stack for strength, and some lean mass

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
i feel they would compliment eachother at high doses....

the hydroxyl group on carbon 4 i believe poses some anabolic activity as well as some androgenic activity, same with the 6a-bromo. and it seems like good stack for strength, and some lean mass
I agree that both would possess good androgenic activity as well as AI activity at the right dosages, but I don't see the point in combining two androgens with very similar properties. You're not likely to get a synergistic effect as you would with combining an strong androgen with a strong anabolic.

For example, I could see the benefit of combining 6-bromo or formestane with an aromatizing androgen (such as dbol or test)....but not really combining both 6- bromo and formestane. They're just too similar.

IMO, the purpose of stacking to androgens is to create a synergistic effect (IE a 1+1 =3 effect). I don't see much potential for synergy with these two and you're more likely to just get an additive effect (1+1=2). In such a case, you might as well just up the dose of the single compound...you'll get the same effect.

I guess I just don't understand the need to "stack" everything. It seems as though people do it without fully understanding the pharmacologic principle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree that both would possess good androgenic activity as well as AI activity at the right dosages, but I don't see the point in combining two androgens with very similar properties. You're not likely to get a synergistic effect as you would with combining an strong androgen with a strong anabolic.

For example, I could see the benefit of combining 6-bromo or formestane with an aromatizing androgen (such as dbol or test)....but not really combining both 6- bromo and formestane. They're just too similar.

IMO, the purpose of stacking to androgens is to create a synergistic effect (IE a 1+1 =3 effect). I don't see much potential for synergy with these two and you're more likely to just get an additive effect (1+1=2). In such a case, you might as well just up the dose of the single compound...you'll get the same effect.

I guess I just don't understand the need to "stack" everything. It seems as though people do it without fully understanding the pharmacologic principle.

they are similar but not the same

any functional group on C4 wil not allow the compound to aromatize into estro and DHT and will pose some ANABOLIC activity

any functional group on C6 will prevent the aromatization into estrogen and this can have some androgenic/anabolic activity.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see 6-oxo/7-oh/6-bromo/form preferably all in bulk powders. Nutracaps are great, but I like to custom mix things, esp. TD applications.