EPISTANE and NP INSANITY

1. EPISTANE and NP INSANITY

Looks like Sam is off his rocker again. Epistane has been dropped in price even more than that insane $29.99 price tag.

NP has a new price: $27.95

Epistane (90 caps) By: IBE

Must be off their meds at NP.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Wowza!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

3. Damn thats a great price, I just wish we could get some recreate and muscle milk RTD price drops like this too, that would make me very happy.

PHF Rep

•   

4. good deal. a bottle of epistane now costs as much as a bottle of hdrol! ad you'd need 2 bottles of hdrol to be as good as epi

5. So it DID drop. I was looking at it the other day when a competitor dropped their price and I thought they had us beat, then I see our price dropped EVEN FURTHER!

6. wow is right, helluva deal

7. yeah, it's true.....sam is a little

8. too bad im just 19 cause the hormonal products stare at me and they say: pick me up, you gonna get HYUGGGE

9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Looks like Sam is off his rocker again. Epistane has been dropped in price even more than that insane $29.99 price tag.

NP has a new price: $27.95

Epistane (90 caps) By: IBE

Must be off their meds at NP.

Adams
    Considering that some of us thought the previous $29.95 price was insane....!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

10. noticed this the other day. great price BUT E-max is only $19.95....had to grab a few bottles at that price.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BeachBody: INSANITY
    By DAdams91982 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 03:39 PM