T-Force in the TNT Stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.83%

T-Force in the TNT Stack

This study does not indicate that the Fadogia Agrestis in T-Force is all that great for optimising testosterone output -
    Just something to think about.

Effects of oral administration of aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem on some testicular function indices of male rats.

J Ethnopharmacol. 2008 Jan 17;115(2):288-92. Epub 2007 Oct 9.

AIM OF THE STUDY: The effects of administration of aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem on some testicular function indices of male rats (Rattus norvegicus) and their recovery potentials for 10 days were investigated.

MATERIALS AND METHODS: Rats were grouped into four: A, B, C and D where A (the control) received orally 1 ml of distilled water (the vehicle), B, C and D (the test groups) received orally on daily basis graded doses of 18, 50 and 100mg/kg body weight of the plant extract, respectively, for 28 days.

RESULTS: Compared with the control, extract administration for 28 days at all the doses resulted in significant increase (P<0.05) in percentage testes-body weight ratio, testicular cholesterol, sialic acid, glycogen, acid phosphatase and gamma-glutamyl transferase activities while there was significant decrease (P<0.05) in the activities of testicular alkaline phosphatase, acid phosphatase, glutamate dehydrogenase and concentrations of protein. Recoveries were made by the animals on some of the testicular function indices mainly at 18 mg/kg body weight.

CONCLUSIONS: The alterations brought about by the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem are indications of adverse effects on the male rat testicular function and this may adversely affect the functional capacities of the testes. The recovery made at the dose of 18 mg/kg body weight as used in folklore medicine suggests that it does not exhibit permanent toxicity at this dose.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.63%

If you have access to the full study, the postulized that the rats would have recovered quickly if they were not sacrificed.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You forgot to bold this part:

The recovery made at the dose of 18 mg/kg body weight as used in folklore medicine suggests that it does not exhibit permanent toxicity at this dose.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

this study indicates that fadogia agrestis in t-force is great for optimising testosterone output....

Aphrodisiac potentials of the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem in male albino rats.
    Asian J Androl. 2005 Dec;7(4):399-404.

AIM: To evaluate the phytochemical constituents and the aphrodisiac potential of the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Rubiaceae) stem in male albino rats.

METHODS: The aqueous stem extract of the plant was screened for phytochemical constituents. Male rats were orally dosed with 18 mg/kg, 50 mg/kg and 100 mg/kg body weight, respectively, of the extract at 24 h intervals and their sexual behavior parameters and serum testosterone concentration were evaluated at days 1, 3 and 5.

RESULTS: Phytochemical screening revealed the presence of alkaloids and saponins while anthraquinones and flavonoids are weakly present. All the doses resulted in significant increase in mount frequency, intromission frequency and significantly prolonged the ejaculatory latency (P 0.05) and reduced mount and intromission latency (P 0.05). There was also a significant increase in serum testosterone concentrations in all the groups in a manner suggestive of dose-dependence (P 0.05).

CONCLUSION: The aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem increased the blood testosterone concentrations and this may be the mechanism responsible for its aphrodisiac effects and various masculine behaviors. It may be used to modify impaired sexual functions in animals, especially those arising from hypotestosteronemia.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.83%

Ya there seems to be some conflicting studies

The 2008 study showed that it impaired testicular function, although the mice recovered, it does'nt appear to be beneficial.

However the 2005 study contradicts that sort of finding and shows an increase in testosterone, which one would think would not occur if the testes we not working at 100%

I know of one other substance which decreases the function of testes but increases circulating testosteron - synthethic testosterone.

I would think that it would be quite a leap to conclude that the Fadogia Agrestis is acting as synthetic testosterone, but perhaps more scientifically minded people can fill in the gaps?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

Interesting...but I don't want my testes to shut down no matter how much my test can be temporarily raised.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

This is one reason why Dinoiii recommends dosing at 5 days on then 2 days off for products such as T-Force or Primal Male.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

dinoiii just said this about fadogia, in regards to the negative feedback loop. however, it is extremly difficult to decipher his language. any translators?

I actually spoke out on this in many places with the SSE escapades.

The effects seem to be self-limited (i.e. - they do go away with ultimate cessation of use) and the dosing parameter suggested is actually more protective of overall seminiferous tubule outline for those seeking fertility function later in their years (which for you, this may not be an issue ).

Now, what people aren't thinking about is the localized cholesterol synthesis may actually at the same time protect against and/or give rise to a quicker resumption of testicular atrophy response, should one be seen.

Personally, we have yet to see issues in the lab, but erring on the side of caution until more data becomes known is rarely unprudent.
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

1st para = Might improve fertility
    2nd = Cholesterol Synthesis in testes may "protect against and/or give rise to a quicker resumption of testicular atrophy response "

3rd- No problems noted, but it never hurts to be careful until we know more
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

nice translation!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.9%

stuffs confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we really need to see some pre test levels, mid cycle test levels, and post test levels on fadogia supplementation
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

Quote Originally Posted by jblaze4lif View Post
    stuffs confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we really need to see some pre test levels, mid cycle test levels, and post test levels on fadogia supplementation
    i agree 100%.
    so far there have only been a couple of studies on rats.
    we know for sure it works on them, but we have no idea if it works on us humans.
    feedback from people is positive, so i have no reason to believe it wouldn't work the same for us.
    but i would like to see hormone pannels.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Fadogia Agrestis

On a side note, I am sitting on some Anthony Roberts MYO/CYO stacks. 2 actually

MYO-I presume the Fadogia Agrestis is the active(1500mg ED). Along side Vitamin E(600mgED) and Zinc(24mgED).

What other products contain this Fadogia? I would like to research its feedback regarding PCT and otherwise.

Not trying to hijack, just trying to understand more on this compound........

please and thank you.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    1st para = Might improve fertility
    2nd = Cholesterol Synthesis in testes may "protect against and/or give rise to a quicker resumption of testicular atrophy response "

3rd- No problems noted, but it never hurts to be careful until we know more

yea thats what i got out of it. the cholseterol synthesis makes sense,

the fact that it Increases LH and efficently may be the reason why its 5 days on 2 days off, to prevent sensitizing the testes.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    On a side note, I am sitting on some Anthony Roberts MYO/CYO stacks. 2 actually

MYO-I presume the Fadogia Agrestis is the active(1500mg ED). Along side Vitamin E(600mgED) and Zinc(24mgED).

What other products contain this Fadogia? I would like to research its feedback regarding PCT and otherwise.

Not trying to hijack, just trying to understand more on this compound........

please and thank you.

Primal Male by MAN Sports and T-Force by Omega Sports.

As I understand, it should not be used as part of PCT.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    Primal Male by MAN Sports and T-Force by Omega Sports.

As I understand, it should not be used as part of PCT.

it would be a great addition to PCT, but possibly not every day, EOD instead of 5 on 2 off

Similar Forum Threads

1. prime/T-force stack
    By liftstrong10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 04:03 AM
  2. i force stack tell me what you think
    By manbeast31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 06:51 PM