Agmantine.... Is that some sort of gem? NOW IN STOCK

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agmatine.... Is that some sort of gem? NOW IN STOCK

No, not a gem, but it is precious! NutraPlanet is pleased to carry Agmatine Powder (25 grams) By: NutraPlanet

Agmatine is a naturally occurring compound, formed when arginine breaks down. Agmatine is specifically classified as a neurotransmitter and as such, is synthesized and stored in the brain for later use in nerve, synapse and hormone signaling functions.

It is this latter point that is of most interest to athletes. Agmatine seems to act as a “Super Arginine”, surpassing the old amino acid in every conceivable way and actually fulfilling on the vastly under-met promises of yester-years’ Arginine.

Just some of the proposed benefits of Agmatine include increased growth hormone output, increased IGF-1 output, increase luetenizing hormone output, creates an ideal environment for better insulin sensitivity, increases nitric oxide through multiple different pathways, acts as an anti-oxidant, helps build muscle, helps burn fat and may actually help offset pain associated with over-training.

As you can see, Agmatine is truly a new Super-Nutrient that has the research to back it up. Now, finally, you can affordably see for yourself all of the promises that Agmatine holds!

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 500mg 1-2 times daily.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this or any other dietary supplement.

Kossel, Albrecht 1910. Über das Agmatin. Zeitschrift für Physiologische Chemie 66: 257-261
Jae-Hwan Kim, et al. Agmatine reduces infarct area in a mouse model of transient focal cerebral ischemia and protects cultured neurons from ischemia-like injury. Experimental Neurology. 189 (2004) 122– 130
a-Hyun Kim. Regulation of subventricular zone stem cell proliferation and differentiation by agmatine. Graduate School, Yonsei University. (2006)
An emerging role for agmatine: J. Satriano, et al.; Kidney Int. 56, 1252 (1999), (Review) Abstract

Is agmatine a novel neurotransmitter in brain?: D.J. Reis & S. Regunathan; Trends Pharmacol. Sci. 21, 187 (2000) Abstract

Agmatine suppresses nitric oxide production in microglia: K. Abe, et al.; Brain Res. 872, 141 (2000) Abstract

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:jedimindcontrol:

"This is the powder that you're looking for,
*This is the powder that you're looking for"

Anyone?

The more I read about it, the more interested I am. The slide presentation Dinoiii created is outstanding regarding this.

Tkenshin

Awards
how large of a batch did you guys get? I wanna get some next month when my pay check gets in. i hope it doesn't run out until then.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit me with a link Dave :goodpost:
l e a n b u l k . com/forum/articles/1081-beyond-arginine-way-beyond-part-i.html

l e a n b u l k .com/forum/articles/1271-agmatine-research-update-slide-show.html

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hells yeah NP!! I like Blueprint alot. This and NCG should be an killer stack that I will be utilizing very soon.:head:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very, very nice addition guys. Props to NP for making things happen.:clap:

tattoopierced1

It's a possibility depending on sales/demand. I don't find capping that bad personally, but the convenience factor is important to many people with less time.
I've got a Cap M Quik, but its the time thing that I dont have.. I'd rather pay a few more bucks for convenience.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
True. Any thoughts of taking this w/ some form of ALA? ALA, KRALA or NRALA?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
just got some, was thinking of dosing either in the am and before bedtime, a full gram in the am a la Blueprint, or am and post-w/o. suggestions?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback? I was going to buy this, but then the AU dollar crashed!

Tkenshin

Awards
just got it in after 10 days for usps to deliver it :(, but i just finishing my first bottle of blueprint tomorrow and i got 2 more :), i might do it inbetween or after.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has been selling pretty well, however I see very little in the way of feedback. I will try and consolidate reviews into this thread; if you can post your experiences here that would be most appreciated :D

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has been selling pretty well, however I see very little in the way of feedback. I will try and consolidate reviews into this thread; if you can post your experiences here that would be most appreciated :D

Ive been waiting for this...

Esp cos the AU dollar is so shocking atm.. if im going to buy 1-2 of this.. i wanna know what people think!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you take some ALA w/ this? Anyone w/ some comprehensive feedback?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taken from Rod of M&M.

yeah, it was mostly agmatine at the time because I wasn't using much else
more vascularity and fullness throughout the day..not quite like just stepping out of the shower..but maybe 5 mins after stepping out of the shower type of look. Improved sleep..maybe a bit of improvement on stim tolerance but not as much as I would have liked.

I haven't seen this mentioed..but I seem to get increased hair growth

wierd thing that has happened to me 3 times while using agmatine - fall asleep, wake up (or at least my mind does) and can not move. I remember this happening in class because I wanted to lift my head before the professor saw, and I couldn't do it. I struggled for about a full minute before I could.

1g-1.5g...I grew restless with my blueprint

fwiw, I noticed more pronoucned effects from blueprint than I did bulk agmatine. Fullness throughout the day and such was more pronounced. Didn't do as much for stim tolerance as I would have liked
A reply
My guess on Rod's subpat results with bulk agmatine vs. Blueprint are almost certainly due to the lack of ALA in the bulk version.I actually prefer the idea of bulk agmatine without ALA though,as ALA is bad business for endos,unless when taken during a vast overfeeding/cheat session.300mg R-ALA is a pretty high dose,I think endos could make use of a 100mg on a chronic basis with agmatine,if that.
The thread continues a bit, with discussion re: ALA for endo's and IMO refutation of the comment about the lower dose of ALA for endos (His reasoning was it inhibits fat oxidation, which subsequent Pubmed articles were brought to counter)

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was wondering where all the reviews are on this...

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering where all the reviews are on this...
I took approximately 500 MG this morning with Beta Alanine and Salbutiamine. I usually take one Advil for joint and muscle pain - this morning I didn't. For the first time in two months I noticed no muscle soreness or cramping - speed was explosive and so were strokes. I did however feel more winded than usual. I'm looking forward to trying this in the gym.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I took approximately 500 MG this morning with Beta Alanine and Salbutiamine. I usually take one Advil for joint and muscle pain - this morning I didn't. For the first time in two months I noticed no muscle soreness or cramping - speed was explosive and so were strokes. I did however feel more winded than usual. I'm looking forward to trying this in the gym.

Side note: I took this stuff at 7:30 AM and still feel the effects 5 hours later. I played a pretty hard game of tennis and dropped 3.5 lbs of water. Usually sex is the last thing on my mind after tennis, but when I came home I was out of control. Has anyone one else experienced this?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I've come to the conclusion that the government must be suppressing the reviews. I encourage you to continue snapping up the Agmatine, and if you're feeling risky and want to "Stick it to the man"; throw up a review:type:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 2 x of this..

As soon as NP ships my order, Ill start and do a review.

Ill also be reviewing JP8.

Seems alot of decent products dont get reviews. Only crap products do!

:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered 2 x of this..

As soon as NP ships my order, Ill start and do a review.
I also ordered two units of Agmatine Powder. I'll decide later exactly how I will use it. Looking forward to your review.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ye I dunno how Ill use it either? LOL...
One option for me is pre-bed. Not exactly motivated about taking it pre-workout. There are probably better alternatives. To each his own, though. I will make up my mind in due course.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Oh, don't I wish I'd seen this before jumping on the NY sale...how long has this stuff been around w/o me noticing? Who's responsible for keeping this a secret??? AND WHY AM I BROKE???

And no reviews, either: either it's crap, or just well under the radar. I've thought for years that there must be some intermediate stage in arginine metabolism that accounted for all the great stuff it was supposed to do, as I was never able to hold all the raw aminos 'required' to gain those effects.

If this is that intermediate "active form", it's definitely a must-have....

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could do 1 cap before training, 1 cap before bed?

I remember taking AEE/OEE before bed, then AAKG before training and my strength gains were massive!

I react really well to NO2 product's.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could do 1 cap before training, 1 cap before bed?....
You probably mean 500mg capsules. I might end up stacking it with PowerFULL, SuperSap, 1-carboxy, or something similar, pre-bed to optimize the results in several directions. If I take it during the day, I might stack with Diesel Test Hardcore, REVERSE, STOKED!, or something along those lines. I'll think through it and decide later.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps you can coax him into it soon, since DominATP (Sloppy 2nds) has 500mg AS in it. He mentioned it is in his upcoming stack.
Who should be coaxed?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took it before bed..

Ill give my mini review..

I noticed increased sleep, sleeping longer... err annoying... strength in gym was ok.. slight increases, could be to sleeping more.. no real size gains... i was dieting a lil bit but nothing huge.. i didnt realise notice much from it.

I noticed less pain in my knees at work, thats it.

I might try dosing it first thing in morning 3 hrs before gym if i can.. see if any diff results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took it before bed..

Ill give my mini review..

I noticed increased sleep, sleeping longer... err annoying... strength in gym was ok.. slight increases, could be to sleeping more.. no real size gains... i was dieting a lil bit but nothing huge.. i didnt realise notice much from it.

I noticed less pain in my knees at work, thats it.

I might try dosing it first thing in morning 3 hrs before gym if i can.. see if any diff results.
Did you take 500mg pre-bed? Did you try 2 x 500mg daily?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you take 500mg pre-bed? Did you try 2 x 500mg daily?

I took 1g pre bed.

I normally also stacked it with either 300mg of ALA..etc etc..

Most supplements don't do much for me, what can i say.. I guess it did help with sleep.. and my strength stayed good.. tho i got a back injury towards the end...otherwise I seemed to be leaning ok with strength gains.. but nothing crazy...

I mean how can I compare? good example.. I took BA and ****.. within 5 weeks I noticed strength increases.. easily noticed...

I just dont notice much from supps i take these days :(

I got another 25grams tho, and I have blueprint, so I might re-try and do a side by side review?

:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought three tubs, and will likely buy more. I will take a different path in terms of dosing. I'll do 2 x 500mg, and will stack it with a few co-factors. I'll see how that goes.

USPLabs' latest product even contains 500mg of it per serving, along with Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, and so on.