Agmantine.... Is that some sort of gem? NOW IN STOCK

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Still no reviews?
    Perhaps you can coax him into it soon, since DominATP (Sloppy 2nds) has 500mg AS in it. He mentioned it is in his upcoming stack.

  2. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Perhaps you can coax him into it soon, since DominATP (Sloppy 2nds) has 500mg AS in it. He mentioned it is in his upcoming stack.
    Who should be coaxed?

  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Who should be coaxed?

    The above poster
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0


    I took it before bed..

    Ill give my mini review..

    I noticed increased sleep, sleeping longer... err annoying... strength in gym was ok.. slight increases, could be to sleeping more.. no real size gains... i was dieting a lil bit but nothing huge.. i didnt realise notice much from it.

    I noticed less pain in my knees at work, thats it.

    I might try dosing it first thing in morning 3 hrs before gym if i can.. see if any diff results.
  5. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I took it before bed..

    Ill give my mini review..

    I noticed increased sleep, sleeping longer... err annoying... strength in gym was ok.. slight increases, could be to sleeping more.. no real size gains... i was dieting a lil bit but nothing huge.. i didnt realise notice much from it.

    I noticed less pain in my knees at work, thats it.

    I might try dosing it first thing in morning 3 hrs before gym if i can.. see if any diff results.
    Did you take 500mg pre-bed? Did you try 2 x 500mg daily?

  6. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Did you take 500mg pre-bed? Did you try 2 x 500mg daily?


    I took 1g pre bed.

    I normally also stacked it with either 300mg of ALA..etc etc..

    Most supplements don't do much for me, what can i say.. I guess it did help with sleep.. and my strength stayed good.. tho i got a back injury towards the end...otherwise I seemed to be leaning ok with strength gains.. but nothing crazy...

    I mean how can I compare? good example.. I took BA and ****.. within 5 weeks I noticed strength increases.. easily noticed...

    I just dont notice much from supps i take these days

    I got another 25grams tho, and I have blueprint, so I might re-try and do a side by side review?

  7. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    I bought three tubs, and will likely buy more. I will take a different path in terms of dosing. I'll do 2 x 500mg, and will stack it with a few co-factors. I'll see how that goes.

    USPLabs' latest product even contains 500mg of it per serving, along with Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, and so on.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HELP ME SORT IT OUT
    By kylexxx in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 08:55 AM
  2. Need Help newbie, sort of.....
    By THOUGHT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 12:39 PM
  3. Bridge ? well sort of.
    By Jstrong20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 01:48 PM
  4. LX ETA...well sort of
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 11:50 AM
  5. its all about m1t sort of
    By thcking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in